Elizabeth Warren vows to be discriminatory when assembling her cabinet if she wins.

If she wins. In the past I would have said we would have more of a chance of Trump and congress holding hands and singing kumbaya together with Hillary Clinton beatboxing in the background...but you never know.

No she’s getting desperate. As they circle the drain liberals always begin using the divide and conquer trick. Always. I think we can write her off now. Looks like it’s going to be Weird Joe Biden sniffing the hair of little girls on the campaign trail.

Trump will mop the floor with him.

If she wins. In the past I would have said we would have more of a chance of Trump and congress holding hands and singing kumbaya together with Hillary Clinton beatboxing in the background...but you never know.

No she’s getting desperate. As they circle the drain liberals always begin using the divide and conquer trick. Always. I think we can write her off now. Looks like it’s going to be Weird Joe Biden sniffing the hair of little girls on the campaign trail.

Trump will mop the floor with him.

From the get go I felt it would be Biden ultimately, and still feel that way. However these candidates keep running further and further left. It’s almost like they know something the public doesn’t. Maybe these poles don’t have any value.

Forum List

Back