Ellen Page Slams Chris Pratts Homophobic Church, But Has Nothing to Say on Islam

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This little smart ass twit of an actress is such a glaring example of libtarded two faced rhetoric; constantly criticizing Christianity that maintains traditional morality, but ignoring Islams much more virulent stance on the same issues.

Ellen Page Attacks Chris Pratt for His ‘Infamously Anti-LGBTQ Church’

Canadian actress Ellen Page reacted to reports of Chris Pratt’s “Daniel Fast” by accusing the actor of attending an “infamously anti-LGBTQ church.”
As Breitbart News reported, Jurassic World star Chris Pratt promoted the biblically based “Daniel Fast” on the Late Show Thursday, telling host Stephen Colbert that the 21-day diet was like his church’s “Lent.”

“I was inspired by my pastor to do it,” Pratt said.” It’s kind of like our Lent, you know, you give something up.”

None of this sat very well with Ellen Page, of Juno fame, who self-identifies as a vegan and pro-choice atheist and feminist. A lesbian and LGBT activist herself, Page is married to Canadian dancer Emma Portner.

“Oh. K. Um. But his church is infamously anti lgbtq so maybe address that too?” Ms. Page tweeted in response to a Hollywood Reporter article on Pratt’s Christianity.​

The silence says more than the words do from Ms Page the Retard.

BIGOTRY ON DISPLAY. A THREAD OF HATE, BY AND SUPPORTED BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN.

It seems Pratt's church welcomes gays but does not approve of homosexuality per se. So to Ellen Page that makes it anti LGBTQ. That is so left-tarded and to them anything that doesn't mirror and unquestioningly approve of everything they do that makes it hateful. So much for the nuance of I like that about you but not that.
She's obviously a moron and someone looking for publicity it seems to me.

It seems Pratt's church welcomes gays but does not approve of homosexuality per se. So to Ellen Page that makes it anti LGBTQ. That is so left-tarded and to them anything that doesn't mirror and unquestioningly approve of everything they do that makes it hateful. So much for the nuance of I like that about you but not that.
She's obviously a moron and someone looking for publicity it seems to me.
But it seems so typical of ideologues in general and of leftists in particular. Either agree with them on 100% of issues or be a heretic.

Ironically, people so far gone beyond the pale too much and they classify you as 'Other' and then do conceptual pretzel logic to defend you and rehabilitate you.

BTW, Muslims are in general spot on regarding Homosexuality but some take the literal stone-them-to-death language too far, IMO.

Homosexual behavior is a sin like masturbation or pre-marital sex. Over reacting to homosexuality while ignoring the other two completely is not what Jesus would do.

Yeah, because Jesus was so hateful, roflmao.
Jesus was an anti LGBTQ hater, by their standards. They would be gladly handing the Roman soldiers nails and their whips if they only could have been there....and of course the Romans themselves were not driving those freaks away.

Emperor Nero was a homosexual pervert who married a man, and he had many Christians killed in the arena, eaten by lions.

This little smart ass twit of an actress is such a glaring example of libtarded two faced rhetoric; constantly criticizing Christianity that maintains traditional morality, but ignoring Islams much more virulent stance on the same issues.

Ellen Page Attacks Chris Pratt for His ‘Infamously Anti-LGBTQ Church’

Canadian actress Ellen Page reacted to reports of Chris Pratt’s “Daniel Fast” by accusing the actor of attending an “infamously anti-LGBTQ church.”
As Breitbart News reported, Jurassic World star Chris Pratt promoted the biblically based “Daniel Fast” on the Late Show Thursday, telling host Stephen Colbert that the 21-day diet was like his church’s “Lent.”

“I was inspired by my pastor to do it,” Pratt said.” It’s kind of like our Lent, you know, you give something up.”

None of this sat very well with Ellen Page, of Juno fame, who self-identifies as a vegan and pro-choice atheist and feminist. A lesbian and LGBT activist herself, Page is married to Canadian dancer Emma Portner.

“Oh. K. Um. But his church is infamously anti lgbtq so maybe address that too?” Ms. Page tweeted in response to a Hollywood Reporter article on Pratt’s Christianity.​

The silence says more than the words do from Ms Page the Retard.

Ellen Page could kick your ass.

BIGOTRY ON DISPLAY. A THREAD OF HATE, BY AND SUPPORTED BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIAN.
No, it’s a thread about utter democrat hypocrisy and anti-Christian bigotry, you included.
The most moderate Muslims are less tolerant of homos than the most extreme Christians.

No, it’s a thread about utter democrat hypocrisy and anti-Christian bigotry, you included.
The most moderate Muslims are less tolerant of homos than the most extreme Christians.

I'm not anti-Christian, no one can claim to be Christian when they foster hate on others, which is clear in the OP.

Maybe it's author ought to read the 12 principles from the sermon on the mount.

12 Wisdom Principles – From The Sermon On The Mount

Maybe every supporter of Trump who seeks the Kingdom of Heaven ought to reject him and embrace these principles in thought and action.

I'm not anti-Christian, no one can claim to be Christian when they foster hate on others, which is clear in the OP.

Maybe it's author ought to read the 12 principles from the sermon on the mount.

12 Wisdom Principles – From The Sermon On The Mount

Maybe every supporter of Trump who seeks the Kingdom of Heaven ought to reject him and embrace these principles in thought and action.
Saw nothing about hate. If anything, tolerance in the face of objection. But your ilk are quick to condemn those things who don’t toe the homofascist line. Rag on muslims for being violently intolerant of homos. I dare you.

Forum List

Back