Elon Musk asks why 'leaking' DOJ won't spill Epstein client list: 'Doesn't that seem odd?'

He was a Democrat then, moron.
What you don’t understand is your messiah Dumb Don has said many times he was D only because he lived and did business in NYC. As always with dumb Don, he will do whatever benefits him. You should know this by now about your beloved messiah.

We also know many of the groomercrats "faves" are involved.

What is telling is that the people supporting grooming and mutilating of children seem to be very dismissive and don't care much about the Epstein case.

There's nothing new on that...

The cult always lies about their motives.

They are always looking to achieve their political goals of the day. Its based on what their cult leaders tell them.

They are dumb as shit and all led around by the nose.

What you don’t understand is your messiah Dumb Don has said many times he was D only because he lived and did business in NYC. As always with dumb Don, he will do whatever benefits him. You should know this by now about your beloved messiah.

We are not better off than in 2019.…by any objective standard.

Jo Jorgensen was garbage.

Yeah, you Trump-obsessed freaks always bring that up as an attempted distraction ... leaving out the part where Trump was informed Epstein tried to recruit an under-aged girl at one of Trump's resorts / hotels and Trump banned him.

:p

View attachment 654245
'Nuff said.
Lol. I’m not a partisan doofus of the duopoly, as you are.

I well know BJ Bubba was heavily involved with the pedo Epstein and this deserves an investigation and prosecution of him.

Musk is poking the bear.

He should be careful.

Given his Twitter deal is dead on arrival and he's threatening his employees if they don't come back to work at Tesla, I think he's got bigger problems.

Exactly why we never see a single name.

Well, that and without corroborating proof, anyone on that list would have grounds to sue.

Gee, why do you right winger keep wanting to pretend 2020 didn't happen, or someone else was in charge when it did.

We are VASTLY better off than we were in 2020 today.
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes total destruction is on the horizon and we are better off for it.
2. Libtards are so dramatic.
3. Drama Queens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You just demanded proof that isn't under my control and now your claiming to know who's on the list?

Epstein was a Democrat. He hobnobbed with other Democrats, not Republicans.
Then why aren’t your precious Rs doing something to expose these Ds?

YOU…
Duh? I dunno know. Duh?

Garland is keeping it hidden.

How do you even know that they have the list? Maxwell and her pals cleaned out the house on Lolita Island. They had weeks to do it. Trump gave them lots of time.

I love how you completely gloss over that Epstein was Trump's best friend, made numerous trips to the Island, and was sued for beating a raping a girl at Epstein's apartment.

How do you even know that they have the list? Maxwell and her pals cleaned out the house on Lolita Island. They had weeks to do it. Trump gave them lots of time.

I love how you completely gloss over that Epstein was Trump's best friend, made numerous trips to the Island, and was sued for beating a raping a girl at Epstein's apartment.
Do you ever post anything other than abject lies?

YEs, I'm well aware of that. However, the fact is as a registered Democrat he could fit in to the Democrat social scene. After he switched parties, he was no longer welcome

They don't control the DOJ, dumbfuck.
Lol. You’re full of excuses for your criminal and corrupt R Party.

Did you forget who controlled the DOJ when the pedo died fucking years ago?

Duh…I dunno know…duh

Lol. You’re full of excuses for your criminal and corrupt R Party.

Did you forget who controlled the DOJ when the pedo died fucking years ago?

Duh…I dunno know…duh
Democrats are the party of excuses.

Maxwell hadn't been tried by the Time Biden ascended to the throne. There's no excuse now.

Forum List

Back