Elon Musk Drops Bomb on Big Tech

Tesla close to $1 TRILLION in losses!

Tesla at $110.

Maybe $110 is all Tesla is worth.

$44 Billion boondoggle aka Twitter.

Musk is a loser.
It is pathetic that it took a first-generation American to expose the FACT that social platforms and the legacy media were intentionally shadow-banning and censoring people and stories. That the FBI was using its influence to prevent facts that would change the outcome of a presidential election from coming to lite.

Why are you so angry that Elon Musk has spent $44 million to expose shadow banning and censorship in cooperation with the federal government. How does that not benefit all American regardless of their side of the aisle?

Musk%20Fooled-M.jpg

It is pathetic that it took a first-generation American to expose the FACT that social platforms and the legacy media were intentionally shadow-banning and censoring people and stories. That the FBI was using its influence to prevent facts that would change the outcome of a presidential election from coming to lite.

Why are you so angry that Elon Musk has spent $44 million to expose shadow banning and censorship in cooperation with the federal government. How does that not benefit all American regardless of their side of the aisle?

Musk%20Fooled-M.jpg
Stupid reply.
Not angry. Why do you think he blows smoke up your ass? Angry, maybe?

You'll note the post above that shows they do not.
The FACTS have been presented to you that social platforms and the legacy media have been shadowbanning and censoring what they allow to be seen.

Is it ignorance or a massive ego that prevents you from accepting the truth?

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

I addressed that. It has long been known which is why you use multiple search engines.
IF you used multiple search engines, you would have known and acknowledged the truth months and years ago. Obviously, you do not follow your own advice. Why are you afraid of the truth? Why are you afraid to admit that you are wrong?

2022%2004%2019%20Musk-S.jpg

You are funny. I never said they didn't do these things. I said it's not some bomb shell as it's long been known.

But you have to get your rants in I guess.
You just wish the government cooperating with social media platforms and the legacy media shadow banning and censoring major stories was not a bombshell. Had it been in favor of Republicans, you'd be screaming for lengthy prison sentences.

Why do you demand to remain ignorant of the facts presented?

And it means it's available.
Why are you condensing this topic down to just USBM info? What is being discussed is way beyond this audience and you know it. Stop the posts that waste screen space.

If you’re driving you better pull over because you are asleep at the wheel, and judging by your comments have been so for the past 3 years. Wake up, everyone else is;)

I'm pretty sure that stuff is posted here daily.
Yeah, and you and your kindred spirits attacked it daily following your instructions that it was misinformation and created by Russia. Plus, at least a hundred million people came here daily for information.

If you haven't already, you're becoming a joke with your senseless support of blatant lies. Why do you keep it up, the FACTS are out there now, have you learned nothing?

The FACTS have been presented to you that social platforms and the legacy media have been shadowbanning and censoring what they allow to be seen.

Once again, I never argued they didn't but don't let that stop you. It hasn't others......

IF you used multiple search engines, you would have known and acknowledged the truth months and years ago. Obviously, you do not follow your own advice. Why are you afraid of the truth? Why are you afraid to admit that you are wrong?

2022%2004%2019%20Musk-S.jpg

If I used multiple sources in the past like I said, it's because I did long understand this.

If you can look hard enough and find it, it means it is available.
Why do you think that is? How can you still believe our media, our government, and institutions when they have all been caught in countless lies? You do not feel the least bit stupid?

Forum List

Back