Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The Left made the richest man in the world a normal MAGA human being.

A mental illness should be treated as a mental illness, not a play role playing game.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk believes his estranged transgender child was "killed by the woke mind virus" after he was tricked into giving his consent for puberty blockers.
The 53-year-old billionaire vowed to "destroy" the "incredibly evil" culture that allows the gender-reassignment surgery that his 20-year-old child Vivian Jenna Wilson, who was born Xavier, got in 2022.

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys, Xavier," the X owner told psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson in a Daily Wire interview.

"This is before I had any understanding of what was going on. COVID was going on, so there was a lot of confusion and I was told Xavier might commit suicide if he doesn't..."

Peterson suggested it "was a lie right from the outset" because there was no clinical evidence to supporting the claim.

"It's incredibly evil, and I agree with you that the people that have been promoting this should go to prison," Musk stated firmly.

Described the process as "incredibly evil," Musk said it was never explained to him the puberty blockers were "actually just sterilization drugs."

"I was tricked into doing this," Musk said.

"I lost my son, essentially. They call it 'deadnaming' for a reason. The reason they call it 'deadnaming' is because your son is dead. My son, Xavier, is dead -- killed by the woke mind virus."

The SpaceX founder -- who boasts a net worth of nearly $200 billion -- said he was making it his mission to stamp out the gender-reassignment procedure for kids in the wake of his child's transition.

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that," he said. "And we're making some progress."

Vivian, one of six kids Musk shares with his ex-wife Justine Wilson, made headlines in 2022 when she petitioned a California court to change her name and gender.

In the court filing, she also requested to take her mother's last name to lose any association with her famous father, saying she "no longer lives with or wishes to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

and I was told Xavier might commit suicide if he doesn't...

Many do and someone in no way involved probably should keep their opinion to themselves.

A noble cause to be sure.

He should go after the mental health "professional" industry and surgery centers that promote/carry out gender changes.

All of these patients are told, have the surgery or they will kill themselves

Like this girl told the same thing, only after she went through with it, she then realized she made a mistake and wanted to kill herself

He should have married this woman:
1721756749121.jpeg

Elon Musk. Isn't that the dope smoking moron who bought Twitter and gutted it?

Mind virus, eh?

What does that mean? Just pointing out that no surgery was performed on a minor here.
They sterlized him with hormones.

That is the fist step, and really the main goal of globalists to help reduce population levels.

After that they become a money machine for Big Medicine, requiring hormones and medical procedures and counseling for the rest of their unnatural lives.

They sterlized him with hormones.
They didn't. That's not what puberty blockers do.

More fear is stoked by rhetoric about a malevolent threat to children. Social conservatives in the USA, UK, and Australia frame gender-affirming care as child abuse and medical experimentation. This stance wilfully ignores decades of use of and research about puberty blockers and hormone therapy: a collective enterprise of evidence-based medicine culminating in guidelines from medical associations such as the Endocrine Society and American Academy of Pediatrics. Puberty blockers are falsely claimed to cause infertility and to be irreversible, despite no substantiated evidence. The dominance of the infertility narrative, usually focused on child-bearing ability, perhaps reveals more about conservatives' commitment to women's role as child-bearers. Puberty blockers are framed as pushing children into taking hormones, whereas the time they provide allows for conversations with health providers and parents on different options. Gender transition involves many decisions over a long time, and those who take hormones do so because they are trans. Contrary to claims of a new phenomenon, trans youth have always existed; historians show they have sought trans medicine since it became possible: the 1930s in the USA.

Forum List

Back