🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk: I’m Paying $11 Billion in Taxes This Year

The Constitution, Art 2, says that Direct taxes, such as a sales tax, has to be apportioned among the states by population. So yes, there is.

They have already been constructed, just not enacted.

They have already been constructed, just not enacted.
so? Congress has constructed numerous illegal laws over the years...even enacted them in some cases...doesn't change the point that it has Constitutional issues

As "successful" as he is. That was my argument.
that's a silly argument...sure...he also wouldn't be had the government not paved roads, or subs the energy industry, or if Edison hadn't made all the advancements in electric motors.....

That's like saying Michael Jordan wouldn't of been successful but for the North Carolina public school system funding sports.

that's a silly argument...sure...he also wouldn't be had the government not paved roads, or subs the energy industry, or if Edison hadn't made all the advancements in electric motors.....

That's like saying Michael Jordan wouldn't of been successful but for the North Carolina public school system funding sports.

And here you are again defending subsidies.

And here you are again defending subsidies.
when did I attack them? I have no problem with the Govt encouraging things like sports, and electric cars....electic car production like at Tesla has created thousands of jobs, which has created massive wealth for a number of people, which means more tax revenue, and less dependence on welfare...the subs have more then paid for themselves.

when did I attack them? I have no problem with the Govt encouraging things like sports, and electric cars....electic car production like at Tesla has created thousands of jobs, which has created massive wealth for a number of people, which means more tax revenue, and less dependence on welfare...the subs have more then paid for themselves.

We haven't come close to paying for them. If that is the argument the Dem's have a valid argument that this bill would pay for itself.

But run with your big government argument if you wish.

We haven't come close to paying for them. If that is the argument the Dem's have a valid argument that this bill would pay for itself.

Really? How much in subs did Musk get?

If the govt has given Musk $3 billion in subsidies, and he is paying $11 Billion in taxes just this year, how were they not “payed for”?

Forum List

Back