🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk: I’m Paying $11 Billion in Taxes This Year

Elon musk should be praised for what he has done for humanity and he is a very honest man. There's far worst mega rich out there, but the rats still want to destroy this man as they hate success.

I trust LIZ WARREN over ELON MUSK any day!!

She said he pays NO TAXES.

He claims he will pay $11 billion in taxes just for 2021.

Liz Warren HAS NEVER LIED.

Musk lies every day.

When we are determining whom to trust, there is alot to consider.

Liz Warren claims Elon Musk pays no taxes.

Elon Musk claims he will pay $11 billion in taxes for 2021.

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

HOW DO WE KNOW WHO IS LYING?

We go to credibility. Liz Warren has never once told ANY untruth EVER.

Elon Musk lies 11 billion times PER DAY.

Therefore LIZ WARREN IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND ELON MUSK PAYS NO TAXES!

when did I attack them? I have no problem with the Govt encouraging things like sports, and electric cars....electic car production like at Tesla has created thousands of jobs, which has created massive wealth for a number of people, which means more tax revenue, and less dependence on welfare...the subs have more then paid for themselves.
Holy fucking broken windows, Batman!

Time for you to learn lesson #2 in economics, after supply and demand: TANSTAFL.

If the govt has given Musk $3 billion in subsidies, and he is paying $11 Billion in taxes just this year, how were they not “payed for”?
Everyone who buys one of his cars gets subsidized too.

Jesus, I can't believe that fucking republicans need to have this scam spelled out to them!

Everyone who buys one of his cars gets subsidized too.

Jesus, I can't believe that fucking republicans need to have this scam spelled out to them!
I oppose subsidies to buy electric cars, Dumbass.

I oppose subsidies to buy electric cars, Dumbass.
That's irrelevant....The fucking subsidies are everywhere....Musk paying whatever he allegely paid in taxes is probably a wash, compared to all the corporate welfare loot showered onto him.

That's irrelevant....The fucking subsidies are everywhere....Musk paying whatever he allegely paid in taxes is probably a wash, compared to all the corporate welfare loot showered onto him.
So when I prove your post is bullshit all the sudden it becomes irrelevan.

I already posted the numbers, Musk has received about $3 billion in subsidies, and he is paying $11 billion in taxes just this year. A wash?

Holy fucking broken windows, Batman!

Time for you to learn lesson #2 in economics, after supply and demand: TANSTAFL.

wait...are you comparing giving Subs to the Govt throwing a rock through someone's window?

Without seeing his tax forms I have no idea if that’s true or not. But what I do know for certain is that whatever he pays he would have spent more wisely than the government and it would have generated a lot of tax income via jobs and productivity.

Should be $100 billion

Forum List

Back