Elon Musk just bought Ford.

Just as long as he doesn't try to make another Cyber Truck

Damnation_Alley_Main.jpg

Ford Motor Company is owned by shareholders, not a single individual or corporation. The largest shareholders of Ford are institutional investors, who own around 60% of the company's shares. Some of the top shareholders include:
  • The Vanguard Group: Owns 8.71% of Ford shares
  • BlackRock: Owns 7.20% of Ford shares
  • State Street Corporation: Owns 4.46% of Ford shares
  • Newport Trust: Owns 3.98% of Ford shares
  • Charles Schwab Corporation: Owns 2.25% of Ford shares
    • Geode Capital Management: Owns 1.94% of Ford shares
    • Fisher Investments: Owns 1.52% of Ford shares
    • Morgan Stanley: Owns 1.31% of Ford shares
    • Norges Bank: Owns 1.00% of Ford shares
    • Northern Trust: Owns 0.94% of Ford shares

William Clay Ford Jr., the great grandson of Henry Ford, is the largest individual stockholder of Ford. Bill Ford currently serves as the Executive Chairman at Ford Motor Company.

Elon Musk bought out Ford. Do you think he will do the manufacturing here? He's America first too.

IDK, I searched this and it sounds like he might have just bought the EV side. The stories I found are not clear but that is the way it sounds. I'll be watching to see whats going on. I've got two Fords and I like them.

Ford Motor Company is owned by shareholders, not a single individual or corporation. The largest shareholders of Ford are institutional investors, who own around 60% of the company's shares. Some of the top shareholders include:
William Clay Ford Jr., the great grandson of Henry Ford, is the largest individual stockholder of Ford. Bill Ford currently serves as the Executive Chairman at Ford Motor Company.
thanks moonie. that is most of what i wanted to know. those top 3 vanguard, blackrock, and state street own most of everything in the world. i don't know if musk is related to any of these megalopolies. i don't consider musk to be a good manager or a prudent investor.

I just read that the YouTube videos were fake, but that Musk has entered into a collaboration with Ford.

Keep it simple -- owned by Deep State

Forum List

Back