Elon Musk Reveals Election-Denier-Hostile Twitter Has Been Interfering with Elections for "a Very Long Time"

A lot of media outlets tamper with elections. And almost all of them do so in democrat favor.

Here is the technical director of CNN saying on camera he joined CNN with the intention of getting trump out of office by creating propaganda. That was his goal in joining CNN.

We all know Facebook tried to screw republicans and trump.

Can see MSNBC, nbc, abc and so on every day be biased by the "news" they choose to report on.

I truly believe if media outlets were actually unbiased and fair Biden would not be president and the 2022 midterms would have turned out more in favor of republicans.

But then again it's not surprise because the world economic forum and the richest of elites own most media outlets.

"Safer?"

Who the blue fuck are these assholes to deem what is "safe" or not? It really has no meaning except to push a leftist agenda......"Safe" (code for BS) should be left up to the user to determine.

I mean if I lower myself to go over on DU I fully expect to see "leftists on parade" same with tuning into CNN or MS-LSD.

It's up to me to look at or read something and go:

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

I sure as hell don't need some slag leftist or RINO to hold my hand and "help" me.

Its not despicable, its treason, its treason and the only reasonable response to this is war, and the utter annihilation of them and all of their support from the continent, thats it... Absent the declaration of war upon these evil, largely demonic animals, its over, we lose, thanks for being their chumps.... :wink:

Liberals steal elections then call everyone election deniers. Despicable.

Notice how JackOfNoTrades never manages to see threads revealing yet more and more and MORE election cheating and fraud?! Amazing.

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 11.25.14 PM.png

Forum List

Back