Elon musk says "cis" is now a slur on Twitter.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I don't know if it's a slur but it certainly is really really really fucking stupid as hell to use cis gender.

You're born as either a man or a woman and that's it. You'll be that gender until you die. Even if they dig up your bones in 500 years they can tell if you're a man or a woman despite whatever "feelings" you have.

I'm glad to see someone trying to put a stop to this nonsense.

What the heck is a "cis"? I'd imagine a character in Star Wars named that. One of those one-name characters whose figurines you find on sale all the time.

I don't know if it's a slur but it certainly is really really really fucking stupid as hell to use cis gender.

You're born as either a man or a woman and that's it. You'll be that gender until you die. Even if they dig up your bones in 500 years they can tell if you're a man or a woman despite whatever "feelings" you have.

Amazing.

Calling someone a pedo is cool. Calling someone cis is a slur.

Elon Musk is such a twit.

That poor soul tries so hard to stay relevant.

Amazing.

Calling someone a pedo is cool. Calling someone cis is a slur.

Elon Musk is such a twit.

A pedophile is the ultimate evil and should not be tolerated even for an instant in any society with even a slightest shred of morals, values and standards. And Twitter is chock full of pedos, it's packed with them. Anyone who is upset they can't talk to kids about sex and gay stuff and transitioning are pedos and a lot of people are awfully mad they can't talk to elementary students about gay sex and gender changing.

A pedo is also a real thing, cis gender is purely fictional and not even real, it's a fantasy term used to shame the vast majority of the world for just being born the way they were and being fine with it.

The simple idea of cis also shouldn't be allowed to spread because it perpetuates a complete lie in our society, a lie that is invading the medical and science fields where only truth and reality should be allowed to exist.

A pedophile is the ultimate evil and should not be tolerated even for an instant in any society with even a slightest shred of morals, values and standards. And Twitter is chock full of pedos, it's packed with them. Anyone who is upset they can't talk to kids about sex and gay stuff and transitioning are pedos and a lot of people are awfully mad they can't talk to elementary students about gay sex and gender changing.

A pedo is also a real thing, cis gender is purely fictional and not even real, it's a fantasy term used to shame the vast majority of the world for just being born the way they were and being fine with it.

The simple idea of cis also shouldn't be allowed to spread because it perpetuates a complete lie in our society, a lie that is invading the medical and science fields where only truth and reality should be allowed to exist.
So you’re okay with labeling people a pedo just if you feel like it?

If someone called you a pedo, would you view that as a slur?

what does Cis mean? never did find out

Forum List

Back