Elon Told Advertisers to Go F Themselves

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Remember what he said about advertisers boycotting him? A look back:

Musk’s on whether his company can survive the advertiser boycott:

“I hope they stop. Don’t advertise,” “If somebody is going to try to blackmail me with advertising, blackmail me with money, go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Is that clear? I hope it is.”

It's not blackmale Elon you weirdo. Advertisers don't want to advertise with your brand. They have that right don't they Elon? I mean it's a FREE market right? Well then why are you suing Elon?

You hoped they would stop but now you're suing?

alleging that a “massive advertiser boycott” deprived the company of billions of dollars in revenue and violated antitrust laws.

Oh this is a hoot. These Republicans boycott Bud Light and the Dixie Chicks. You boycott them, they sue. Bitches I tell you.

“I hope they stop. Don’t advertise,” “If somebody is going to try to blackmail me with advertising, blackmail me with money, go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Is that clear? I hope it is.”

It's not blackmale Elon you weirdo. Advertisers don't want to advertise with your brand. They have that right don't they Elon? I mean it's a FREE market right? Well then why are you suing Elon?

alleging that a “massive advertiser boycott” deprived the company of billions of dollars in revenue and violated antitrust laws.

Oh this is a hoot. These Republicans boycott Bud Light and the Dixie Chicks. You boycott them, they sue. Bitches I tell you.
Why do you hate African-Americans so much?

That one phrase probably ends his case before it ever starts.

Leave it to Huffington Post, a liberal rag and commentary site, to highlight the outcome instead of the meat and potatoes of why.

X CEO Linda Yaccarino said in a video announcement that the lawsuit stemmed in part from evidence uncovered by the U.S. House Judiciary Committee which she said showed a “group of companies organized a systematic illegal boycott” against X.

The Republican-led committee had a hearing last month looking at whether current laws are “sufficient to deter anticompetitive collusion in online advertising.”

The lawsuit’s allegations center on the early days of Musk’s Twitter takeover and not a more recent dispute with advertisers that came a year later.

The funny thing .. many of those people who supposedly banned Twitter are still using it as a communication channel for news, media and collaboration.

His response to being blackmailed? It seems appropriate and direct, unlike most of the other media sources that sugarcoat responses to minimize people being offended. I don't want those Karens and single cat owners getting on Tiktok with their hurt feelings.

Talk about being entitled and not knowing what it's like to live in reality. This is why our founding fathers warned us about out of control extreme wealth getting too powerful for our country that upon a person like Musk's death we need to tax his wealth 50% so his kids don't have undo influence simply because they were born into wealth or given 2000 million dollars from the Saudi's to invest because of who your father in law is.

Anyways, it's funny how he tried to say he didn't care about advertisers. They were "blackmailing" him with money. No Elon that's not blackmail.

A great example is Howard Stern his whole life has dreamed that one day McDonald would advertise with him. He could never get them to advertise. He's "too controversial" for them. So should Howard sue McDonald for blackmail? Of course not. Same for Elon. The little bitch is losing his pants on twitter, I mean X, and now he's panicking and wants to sue advertisers?

Maybe his followers should boycott the companies boycotting X. Then those advertisers can sue Elon.

Hes just an oddball. Turns a brand toxis and expects others to pay for it.

Regardless of the outcome, Musks telling them to go "F themselves" was one of the greatest moments in corporate history. The guy became a Maverick in that moment. Even in China he was getting the thumbs up from citizens. That's not easy.

The follow up to a creepy guy was icing on the cake "hi Bob".
gfy.gif

Last edited:

Your obsession with an African-American guy who makes electric cars is really fucking weird.

Regardless of the outcome, Musks telling them to go "F themselves" was one of the greatest moments in corporate history. The guy became a Maverick in that moment. Even in China he was getting the thumbs up from citizens. That's not easy.

The follow up to a creepy guy was icing on the cake "hi Bob".View attachment 991098

There are idiots all over the world. Or racists. What Musk wants to do is have Coca Cola advertise on a platform that's spewing lies and racism. I mean free speech.

My favorite prank call on the Howard Stern show was fake Andrew Dice Clay called a conservative show and was talking free speech. They cheered him. Then he started talking about jack and jill went up the hill but Jill came down and now she's jack. Transvestites. Suddenly the hosts weren't about free speech they were about censorship. You guys are weird.

I wonder if he's looking for an out-of-court settlement figuring the firms won't want to spend a fortune on lawyers. Still, he can't be that hard up for dough, can he?

Your obsession with an African-American guy who makes electric cars is really fucking weird.
Yes, we heard you the first time. Elon is an African American. Yea, we know. It was funny 2 years ago.

But you do bring up a good point. I know two Republicans who own and love their battery cars.

One's a Jeep hybrid the other is a Tesla

I wonder if he's looking for an out-of-court settlement figuring the firms won't want to spend a fortune on lawyers. Still, he can't be that hard up for dough, can he?

Remember the next time Republicans talk about frivolous lawsuits and tort reform. They are the ones who file the most frivolous lawsuits. Look at Trump and Rudy 2020

There are idiots all over the world. Or racists. What Musk wants to do is have Coca Cola advertise on a platform that's spewing lies and racism. I mean free speech.

My favorite prank call on the Howard Stern show was fake Andrew Dice Clay called a conservative show and was talking free speech. They cheered him. Then he started talking about jack and jill went up the hill but Jill came down and now she's jack. Transvestites. Suddenly the hosts weren't about free speech they were about censorship. You guys are weird.

Again, who are "you guys"?

I don't have a homogeneous ideology, I am primarily libertarian, I am disliked by both sides. I believe in the Rule of Law, but also civil liberties that demand that bad police are fired. In fact, not hired at all. I believe in freedom of choice, be it what one consumes and abortion, as long as abortion is done well before a sperm becomes a fetus.

You can't pigeon hole me. I root for all presidents. I'm not going to pretend bad policies are good for America or the rest of the West.

Yes, we heard you the first time. Elon is an African American. Yea, we know. It was funny 2 years ago.

But you do bring up a good point. I know two Republicans who own and love their battery cars.

And I'm a Democrats who thinks the tech has a long way to go before I'm buying one.

You know the political party your friends belong to?

That's fucking weird, man.

Forum List

Back