Elvis impersonator arrested in Ricin case

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
You can't make this stuff up

Test results due in ricin scare; Mississippi entertainer arrested - CNN.com

The Clarion-Ledger of Jackson, Mississippi, posted photographs of a man it identified as Paul Kevin Curtis. In one photograph, he is shown under an "Elvis" sign holding a microphone as he appears to be singing. He is wearing a white suit and sporting long sideburns and swept-back hair.

A Kevin Curtis Live Facebook page describes him a "Master of Impressions performing 'Tribute to the Stars' for audiences of all ages!"

Well actually? You can but let's just go with the story as they have reported it here. I notice they didn't mention the suspicious package sent to an Ohio University or the one they sent bomb squad to in Atlanta. Seems this is adapting to a more national event and I highly doubt "Elvis" could pull it off by himself. - Jeri

This guy is facing charges of WMD use. I'm listening to the news now - this doesn't make sense. How could he be sending letters with ricin to three people only and at the same time stories are emerging of suspicious packages arriving in Ohio, Atlanta, etc. the two are not connected according to them yet this all happens at the same time?

From what i've read, this guy's a general lunatic. His insanity is less political, more "Aliens are in my head" type.

Forum List

Back