Emails reveal the RNC has known for months that trump is lying about "massive voter fraud."

SavannahMann wow moonbat, you believe anything the Dimmers tell you to believe.

In Georgia the Governor and Secretary of State are Republicans. In my county the Elections Supervisor is Republican. Biden won our County.

Now. I am a Cynic. I doubt everything. I trust very few people. I run their statements through probability considerations.

The less probable. The less likely I am to believe.

44 states had statistically higher votes for Biden than Hillary. So this conspiracy would have to involve 44 states, including Texas, to explain the increased votes for Biden. We are getting into seriously improbable territory.

It would have to include hundreds of Republicans at the County level. Even more improbable. It would have to include statewide Republicans in deeply red states. Holy crap the lottery is starting to look like a good investment by comparison.

Tell me how the Democrats did it.

View attachment 512955

The blue states show a higher number of democratic voters compared to 2016. 44 states. Including deeply red Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Nebraska, and the list goes on.

No handful of Democrats could do this. It would take tens of thousands.

How. Tell me how. It isn’t enough to say he cheated. You have to be able to identify how they cheated.

Let’s take baseball. A guy is hitting a lot of home runs. You test him for steroids. The test comes back negative. The bat is next. Not corked. Meets all standards. It is a regulation bat.

Different pitchers are throwing the ball. So you test the balls. They are regulation too.

At some point you have to describe how he is cheating or admit he is a great batter.

So I ask again. What kind of conspiracy explains a huge shift to the Democratic Ticket compared to 2016 in 44 states?
Nobody...but nobody will believe when 14 people show up for a presidential candidate with tens of thousands showing for another has won at a rally. We will never trust you again. You will be arrogant and feeling superior until the point you get stupid. Then you will die. With many others who did no wrong.
No worries, you can continue sitting in the back seat as more and more of America marginalizes the Qult and elects more Democrats.

SavannahMann not if no checks were completed or compared.

Ok. So according to you the election officials ignored some six hundred thousand duplicate ballots.

In that case we can’t afford to vote Republican ever again with such catastrophic incompetence.
I admire your patience.

If you can actually nail down any of these slippery little weasels, they will end up at the position that almost all if not all the fake votes are from Fulton County.

And Texas and other States will use their new pet laws to contest and try to throw out the votes only from certain counties. You can bet your life aavings those counties will be the counties with large urban areas.

It doesnt take a genius to see what is really happening, here.

SavannahMann many many fake ballots were created for this scam. Every voter in almost all if not all states had a leftyvirus ballot printed and likely sent to them.....I myself got 5 even after declining to receive them. So collecting and illegally filling them out would have been very simple since nobody ever went back to verify signatures. Or even cared if multiple ballots were filled out. No quality control on the ballots.
LOL

That "lefty virus" is eating your brain.

dudmuck really? Who do you think America is for then if not for Americans? Idiot fascists? Lazy nonworking dregs? Illegal aliens?
TIFYa6l.jpg
Are Cubans white?

SavannahMann not if no checks were completed or compared.

Ok. So according to you the election officials ignored some six hundred thousand duplicate ballots.

In that case we can’t afford to vote Republican ever again with such catastrophic incompetence.
Please don't take anything these liars say seriously. They are just parrotting the Liar in Chief. The repub party has become a loathsome....treasonous.....gang of liars.

How can.anyone accept anything trump has said when he has been proven a liar over and over.

But how many noble....righteous....evangelicals will vote for the serial LIAR. They are complicit in his criminal antics.
No, we haven't become Dims.

In Georgia the Governor and Secretary of State are Republicans. In my county the Elections Supervisor is Republican. Biden won our County.

Now. I am a Cynic. I doubt everything. I trust very few people. I run their statements through probability considerations.

44 states had statistically higher votes for Biden than Hillary. So this conspiracy would have to involve 44 states, including Texas, to explain the increased votes for Biden. We are getting into seriously improbable territory.

It would have to include hundreds of Republicans at the County level. Even more improbable. It would have to include statewide Republicans in deeply red states. Holy crap the lottery is starting to look like a good investment by comparison.

View attachment 512955

The blue states show a higher number of democratic voters compared to 2016. 44 states. Including deeply red Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Nebraska, and the list goes on.

How. Tell me how. It isn’t enough to say he cheated. You have to be able to identify how they cheated.

Let’s take baseball. A guy is hitting a lot of home runs. You test him for steroids. The test comes back negative. The bat is next. Not corked. Meets all standards. It is a regulation bat.

Different pitchers are throwing the ball. So you test the balls. They are regulation too.

At some point you have to describe how he is cheating or admit he is a great batter.

So I ask again. What kind of conspiracy explains a huge shift to the Democratic Ticket compared to 2016 in 44 states?
Nobody...but nobody will believe when 14 people show up for a presidential candidate with tens of thousands showing for another has won at a rally. We will never trust you again. You will be arrogant and feeling superior until the point you get stupid. Then you will die. With many others who did no wrong.
No worries, you can continue sitting in the back seat as more and more of America marginalizes the Qult and elects more Democrats.
The Liar trump talked about infrastructure for four years. Biden is going to accomplish it in less than one.

View attachment 512955

The Liar trump talked about infrastructure for four years. Biden is going to accomplish it in less than one.
Biden is pouring money down the welfare sewer, not funding infrastructure.

View attachment 512955

Dude, you couldnt even read a 25 page indictment. We are not going to believe you read the dract of the infrastructure bill.

View attachment 512955

Dude, you couldnt even read a 25 page indictment. We are not going to believe you read the dract of the infrastructure bill.
I read the pages that mattered, shit for brains.

No one is going to believe you read a single page of the so-called "infrastructure" bill.

JimH52 Pinochijoe thinks infrastructure is his dental bridge. Besides, raising taxes to pay for welfare sign holding jobs is just more inflation.

SO....when the repub party ties itself to a serial liar, such as trump, they are playing with fire. They will suffer in the coming years from ignoring truth and allowing a blatant liar to drag along by the nose.

MSNBC???? LOL!

You dumb uneducated Moon Bat. They have been caught lying more times than Carter has Liver Pills.

No wonder you are so damn ignorant getting your news from that filthy ass fake news organization.

If they want to report on emails why aren't they reporting on the emails from Hunter Biden laptop that reveal that the Biden family has been getting rich off selling "The Big Guy's" influence?
Thread.

It is sad that the repub party, once a widely respected political organization has become just a drooling, subservient worshipper of a Serial Liar....named Donald J trump.
Trump will be back in 2024. You can count on it.

Forum List

Back