Encourage Nancy Pelosi To Stay On As Speaker

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017

If she goes, they might find somebody competent to take over as minority speaker (GOP takes the house in 2022).

She's been a great help to the GOP, offsetting some of Trumps failings with a dumptruck full of her own.

I was really afraid she'd petrify in the 8 minutes she kneeled whereever it was.

We need to encourage her to stay on. The GOP can use all the help it can get.

If she goes, they might find somebody competent to take over as minority speaker (GOP takes the house in 2022).

She's been a great help to the GOP, offsetting some of Trumps failings with a dumptruck full of her own.

I was really afraid she'd petrify in the 8 minutes she kneeled whereever it was.

We need to encourage her to stay on. The GOP can use all the help it can get.

She should have been gone 28 years ago. Career politicians are nothing but parasites.

I would rather see pelosi be the house minority leader

Every so-called leader in the House and Senate has proven to be faithful to the duopoly and its divisions. The country and the people are, at best, secondary. All of them should go.

Have no fear, Pelosi has already laid out her retirement plans before this, politically. JFGI.
She held the House, and Trump lost bigly his reelection and the Senate. Pelosi should be the least of your worries.

Have no fear, Pelosi has already laid out her retirement plans before this, politically. JFGI.
She held the House, and Trump lost bigly his reelection and the Senate. Pelosi should be the least of your worries.

Worry ?

She does not worry me.

Did you read the OP ?

Worry ?

She does not worry me.

Did you read the OP ?
"If she goes, "

Now that worries me.

For the very reason you hid.

She held the house...which was expected to go more democratic.

But didn't.

Forum List

Back