End Affirmative Action Now

Look here Chump: What part of 'the republican party does not need the so called hispanics' do you not understand?
Most Americans don't like to vote for a party made up entirely of white pointy hoods. One of these days you'll figure that out, or not. As long as you don't, we win and will continue to do so.

Look Chump are you dense or do you just have a hearing problem?....I have previously pointed out that the minorities are going to vote strictly as racial blocs....I have no problem with that....the republican party does not have a problem with that....and your attempt to demonize white voters with the kkk label is ridiculous.

Let me summarize this as simply as possible...maybe then you can understand.....all other races vote for who or what they perceive will benefit their race...aka the blacks voted close to 90 per cent for obama.....all I am saying is the White Working Class needs to do the same....look out for our own....vote for the candidate that truly has the interests of the White Working Class in his heart and more importantly in the republican party platform....aka getting rid of affirmative action, rejecting amnesty etc. and so on and so forth.

However, if the Republican party presents another pc candidate like they have done previously with dole, mccain and romney....we well stay at home again like we did last time....in huge numbers.....the republicans must understand they cannot win without overwhelming support from the White Working Class.....

The Case of the Missing White Voters | RealClearPolitics
No successful party has ever been just one race for long. And your base is dying, literally. There aren't enough whites who think like you do anymore. Thank God for small favors, Chump.

Most Americans don't like to vote for a party made up entirely of white pointy hoods. One of these days you'll figure that out, or not. As long as you don't, we win and will continue to do so.

Look Chump are you dense or do you just have a hearing problem?....I have previously pointed out that the minorities are going to vote strictly as racial blocs....I have no problem with that....the republican party does not have a problem with that....and your attempt to demonize white voters with the kkk label is ridiculous.

Let me summarize this as simply as possible...maybe then you can understand.....all other races vote for who or what they perceive will benefit their race...aka the blacks voted close to 90 per cent for obama.....all I am saying is the White Working Class needs to do the same....look out for our own....vote for the candidate that truly has the interests of the White Working Class in his heart and more importantly in the republican party platform....aka getting rid of affirmative action, rejecting amnesty etc. and so on and so forth.

However, if the Republican party presents another pc candidate like they have done previously with dole, mccain and romney....we well stay at home again like we did last time....in huge numbers.....the republicans must understand they cannot win without overwhelming support from the White Working Class.....

The Case of the Missing White Voters | RealClearPolitics
No successful party has ever been just one race for long. And your base is dying, literally. There aren't enough whites who think like you do anymore. Thank God for small favors, Chump.

In your dreams dumbass.....The White Working Class is the largest bloc of voters in this nation----------------------)....the problem is the organs of the Republican Party so far rests in the hands of fat cat elitist east coast big wig republicans aka karl rove.

There is a battle going on as we speak for control of the republican party...if the politically correct/liberal/moderates retain control then the next election will be another disaster for the republican party and most likely will signal their break up once and for all.

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/06/images/majorityhd.gif

I would imagine that holding an entire race of people in such low regard that you passionately feel they can't succeed without help from a bunch of professional politicians is pretty racist, but that's just me.

Look here chump......personally I like mexicans.....they are hard workers.....and usually good family people. Though I am against them coming up here illegally.

Yet...........I am a political realist....they are going to vote overwhelmingly democratic no matter what the Republican Party does...I mean that is a given...anyone who does not recognize that has no business attempting to understand politics much less advising the Republican Party in regards to what they need to do.

Futhamoe my dullard respondent.....it is not a matter of race at all...at least in regards to Mexicans...it is a matter of economics....the illegals come up here and take jobs and even worse than that they lower the wage levels overall aka...the construction trade....at one time very good paying jobs....now at least in this area and I would think all over the country.... just about every constsruction project going on has overwhelmingly numbers of mexicans on it and they get minimum wage at best....thus just another factor in the rapidly shrinking middle class.

Thus....what the Republican Party needs to understand they must appeal to the White Working Class...but if they go for the amnesty b.s. they are going to alienate their true base...in fact a group they must have and must have in a overwhelming manner...at least around 70%...if they do not get it....it will be a repeat of last time...Myself and many others told them the same thing when the morons picked Romney....they did not listen and they are still not listening.

What are you talking about?

My post was not about one of your posts.

:rolleyes:

I quoted the post I replied to ....scroll up and look.

Affirmative action has worked

Why would we want to end it?

well it worked if you consider having less qualified people doing jobs they don't have the skills to do. in many cases putting the lives of other at danger. but that would be a success to a liberal mind

Affirmative action has worked

Why would we want to end it?

well it worked if you consider having less qualified people doing jobs they don't have the skills to do. in many cases putting the lives of other at danger. but that would be a success to a liberal mind

Not only has the Federal Dictatorial and unconstitutional program of Affirmative Action not worked....it has done untold damage to our work force, to our industrial sector, to our business sector and to our higher institutions of learning.

The whole program was based on a fallacy to begin with...that all people are equal and that all that was needed to bring a particular minority up to par was to force employers to hire them (qualified or not) force the better universities to accept them(irregardless of their lack of academic potential) and anyone with any experience with Negroes knew that the program was bullshite....put together by a bunch of naive liberal idealists with little or no experience with Negroes.

The only ones claiming it worked are those with a vested interest in it....and or Negroes who always want preferential treatment because of their sense of entitlement.

Enough is enough....America is now in a very tough competitive position in regards to China especially but other industrial nations as well....we need our best and brightest in our most prestigious universities...we need the best and most talented workers available for our work force....we must stop propping up, coddling and giving a free ride to parasites who only want to game the system.

All affirmative action is wrong but it's super wrong when applied to important jobs like judgeships or pollice work. Get that brainless sotomayor off our supreme court. Same too clarence thomas even though i like his politics. Both were chosen for ethnic reasons.

Yes......and more and more people are waking up in regards to this....thus if the Republican Party wants to appeal to the people who can insure a victory next time.....they need to go on record as being against affirmative action.

Absolutely but the GOP doesn't do it. They know the press will call them racist (!!!) for opposing affirmative action. That's how crazy america is. If you oppose the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action, you're called a racist.

Forum List

Back