End Affirmative Action Now

Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the 3/5 "compromise", lynchings, police brutality, cross burnings, and countless rapes are proof that "black victimhood" is a lie.

They got their 40 acres and a mule and they still complain........

Oh, wait. That's entirely incorrect. Black people were never given restitution, and it took another 100 years of violence before black people could vote. So the idea that black victimhood is a lie is complete fucking racist bullshit from Confederate mouth-breathers who still can't understand that the South lost.

All affirmative action is wrong but it's super wrong when applied to important jobs like judgeships or pollice work. Get that brainless sotomayor off our supreme court. Same too clarence thomas even though i like his politics. Both were chosen for ethnic reasons.

Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the 3/5 "compromise", lynchings, police brutality, cross burnings, and countless rapes are proof that "black victimhood" is a lie.

They got their 40 acres and a mule and they still complain........

Oh, wait. That's entirely incorrect. Black people were never given restitution, and it took another 100 years of violence before black people could vote. So the idea that black victimhood is a lie is complete fucking racist bullshit from Confederate mouth-breathers who still can't understand that the South lost.

If you want to talk about ancient history consider the fact that Whites were the first slaves in America>>>>>>Hoffman reveals: The Forgotten Slaves--Whites in Servitude

All affirmative action is wrong but it's super wrong when applied to important jobs like judgeships or pollice work. Get that brainless sotomayor off our supreme court. Same too clarence thomas even though i like his politics. Both were chosen for ethnic reasons.

Yes......and more and more people are waking up in regards to this....thus if the Republican Party wants to appeal to the people who can insure a victory next time.....they need to go on record as being against affirmative action.

Sounds like a good plan to elect more Democrats.

Coinfused Much?

Your plan would get the Democrats more votes for sure. There is no way any candidate could take it up without being labeled racist. This would be a gift for Democrats. Trust me, Republicans already have the angry white vote.

Look here chump....Newsflash....the republican party has already been labled racist and demonized....so to try and rise above that tar baby trap is a waste of time and could not possibly succeed anyhow...and obviously Republicans can win simply by getting 75% of the white vote...this has been proven.

Romney lost because tooooo many white voters stayed home rather than vote for a p.c. republican who belonged to a cult....yet the big shots in the Republican Party refuse to admit that....thus they will attempt to ram another pc candidate down the throats of the Republicans aka another bush, rubio or whoever...dat will be Disaster with a Capital d ...right here in river city.

In a nutshell quit listening to democrats who claim to know what the Republican party needs to do...they are spreading disinformation...but hey..you can't blame them...it woiked last time.

The GOP does not have a hispanic problem......period. Got dat?

MyTurf Wireless ads
Sure, no worries mate.
pewhispanic-2012-10-11-NSL-01-03-1.png

The Republican problem with Hispanic voters ? in 7 charts

I would imagine that holding an entire race of people in such low regard that you passionately feel they can't succeed without help from a bunch of professional politicians is pretty racist, but that's just me.

Look here chump......personally I like mexicans.....they are hard workers.....and usually good family people. Though I am against them coming up here illegally.

Yet...........I am a political realist....they are going to vote overwhelmingly democratic no matter what the Republican Party does...I mean that is a given...anyone who does not recognize that has no business attempting to understand politics much less advising the Republican Party in regards to what they need to do.

Futhamoe my dullard respondent.....it is not a matter of race at all...at least in regards to Mexicans...it is a matter of economics....the illegals come up here and take jobs and even worse than that they lower the wage levels overall aka...the construction trade....at one time very good paying jobs....now at least in this area and I would think all over the country.... just about every constsruction project going on has overwhelmingly numbers of mexicans on it and they get minimum wage at best....thus just another factor in the rapidly shrinking middle class.

Thus....what the Republican Party needs to understand they must appeal to the White Working Class...but if they go for the amnesty b.s. they are going to alienate their true base...in fact a group they must have and must have in a overwhelming manner...at least around 70%...if they do not get it....it will be a repeat of last time...Myself and many others told them the same thing when the morons picked Romney....they did not listen and they are still not listening.

I would imagine that holding an entire race of people in such low regard that you passionately feel they can't succeed without help from a bunch of professional politicians is pretty racist, but that's just me.

Look here chump......personally I like mexicans.....they are hard workers.....and usually good family people. Though I am against them coming up here illegally.

Yet...........I am a political realist....they are going to vote overwhelmingly democratic no matter what the Republican Party does...I mean that is a given...anyone who does not recognize that has no business attempting to understand politics much less advising the Republican Party in regards to what they need to do.

Futhamoe my dullard respondent.....it is not a matter of race at all...at least in regards to Mexicans...it is a matter of economics....the illegals come up here and take jobs and even worse than that they lower the wage levels overall aka...the construction trade....at one time very good paying jobs....now at least in this area and I would think all over the country.... just about every constsruction project going on has overwhelmingly numbers of mexicans on it and they get minimum wage at best....thus just another factor in the rapidly shrinking middle class.

Thus....what the Republican Party needs to understand they must appeal to the White Working Class...but if they go for the amnesty b.s. they are going to alienate their true base...in fact a group they must have and must have in a overwhelming manner...at least around 70%...if they do not get it....it will be a repeat of last time...Myself and many others told them the same thing when the morons picked Romney....they did not listen and they are still not listening.

What are you talking about?

My post was not about one of your posts.

:rolleyes:

Affirmative action has worked

Why would we want to end it?

End affirmative action now.
Blacks scream that they want to be treated equally.
Affirmative action does not treat blacks equally. Let every one play by the same rules without the preferences.

The GOP does not have a hispanic problem......period. Got dat?

MyTurf Wireless ads
Sure, no worries mate.
pewhispanic-2012-10-11-NSL-01-03-1.png

The Republican problem with Hispanic voters ? in 7 charts

Look here Chump: What part of 'the republican party does not need the so called hispanics' do you not understand?
Most Americans don't like to vote for a party made up entirely of white pointy hoods. One of these days you'll figure that out, or not. As long as you don't, we win and will continue to do so.

End affirmative action now.
Blacks scream that they want to be treated equally.
Affirmative action does not treat blacks equally. Let every one play by the same rules without the preferences.
We pretty much can now. It worked.

Yep.

The fact that a program worked, that it did its job, doesn't mean it has to continue forever.

Let's all agree that it's wrong to treat people differently because of the color of their skin.

if we're all equal shouldn't we be treated equal? or are libs trying to tell us we really aren't equal so we need to legislate equality?

Look here Chump: What part of 'the republican party does not need the so called hispanics' do you not understand?
Most Americans don't like to vote for a party made up entirely of white pointy hoods. One of these days you'll figure that out, or not. As long as you don't, we win and will continue to do so.

Look Chump are you dense or do you just have a hearing problem?....I have previously pointed out that the minorities are going to vote strictly as racial blocs....I have no problem with that....the republican party does not have a problem with that....and your attempt to demonize white voters with the kkk label is ridiculous.

Let me summarize this as simply as possible...maybe then you can understand.....all other races vote for who or what they perceive will benefit their race...aka the blacks voted close to 90 per cent for obama.....all I am saying is the White Working Class needs to do the same....look out for our own....vote for the candidate that truly has the interests of the White Working Class in his heart and more importantly in the republican party platform....aka getting rid of affirmative action, rejecting amnesty etc. and so on and so forth.

However, if the Republican party presents another pc candidate like they have done previously with dole, mccain and romney....we well stay at home again like we did last time....in huge numbers.....the republicans must understand they cannot win without overwhelming support from the White Working Class.....

The Case of the Missing White Voters | RealClearPolitics

Forum List

Back