End Moscow imperialism in Europe? EU: if Moscow attacks " immediate suspension of Moscow oil/gas imports, exclusion from the SWIFT .

Last edited by a moderator:
how much money was spent on the Muscovite wars ?
Muscovite czars got money for war but not for the people

40f8d359-6484-491d-8d2f-d7eb94372e9d_w1300_r0.png

how much money was spent on the Muscovite wars ?
Muscovite czars got money for war but not for the people

40f8d359-6484-491d-8d2f-d7eb94372e9d_w1300_r0.png

"Radio liberty"? Well-known stupid liars.
How many barefoot Russians did you see in their streets (especially in November)?
May be, not everyone can afford shoes from Christian Louboutin, but who said, that it is 'essential'? You know:

And yes, they don't 'spent' money on wars. Donbass is a coal-rich region, Syria and Venezuela are oil-rich.

"Radio liberty"? Well-known stupid liars.
How many barefoot Russians did you see in their streets (especially in November)?
May be, not everyone can afford shoes from Christian Louboutin, but who said, that it is 'essential'? You know:

Official Poll Shows Russians Too Poor to Afford Shoes ...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com › News

4 Apr 2019 — Why shoes? Why one-third? Where are these figures from?” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said of the official survey.

That's a point. All Russians have shoes, but not everyone can afford to buy 'decent' shoes as often, as they want.
Two typical women 'problems' - 'I have nothing to wear' and 'I don't have enough place to keep my clothes'.
Either Lithwack doesn't believe that or he is being dishonest.

That's a point. All Russians have shoes, but not everyone can afford to buy 'decent' shoes as often, as they want.
Two typical women 'problems' - 'I have nothing to wear' and 'I don't have enough place to keep my clothes'.
Moscow 🇷🇺 horde is behind of this mess! With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The nice article in Politico:

---------
However, if Ukraine took visible steps on Minsk that it has thus far refused to take, that would put the onus on Moscow to deescalate, pull its forces back from the border and return to the negotiating table. For Putin, the use of force is not an end in itself; if he can get some of what he wants without war, he likely will take it. If Russia does not pull back following Ukraine’s concessions, there would at least be a stronger Western consensus in support of Kyiv against Moscow — and the concessions themselves could be undone.

This would not fully resolve the broader conflict, but it could defuse the current crisis and avert a potential catastrophe. It could also reenergize the conflict settlement process, particularly if the United States were to get more directly involved alongside France and Germany.

If coercing Russia into backing down were feasible, such unsavory compromises would not be necessary. But it’s not, and they are. Russia has demonstrated that it is prepared to go to extreme lengths in Ukraine — way farther than the United States or the EU. Without a willingness to push the Ukrainians to play ball on Minsk, the current policy of threatening consequences to Moscow and bolstering support for Kyiv may be insufficient to stop a war. Biden may also have to push Ukraine to take some painful steps toward compromise in order to save it from calamity.
---------

Moscow 🇷🇺 horde is behind of this mess! With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher
Yep! The oil prices, the puncture of my bicycle tyre, and the collapse of the Soviet Union (that set the Baltic States free of the Warsaw Pact) are all the fault of the Russians!

Yep! The oil prices, the puncture of my bicycle tyre, and the collapse of the Soviet Union (that set the Baltic States free of the Warsaw Pact) are all the fault of the Russians!
"Russians" edit: dogpigs , you have nothing to do with rus´you know it , right ?

"Russians" edit: dogpigs , you have nothing to do with rus´you know it , right ?
Lithwackia was a lapdog for Stalin's Soviet Union. You should kiss Gorbatjov's and Vlado's feet for liberating you.

Lithwackia was a lapdog for Stalin's Soviet Union. You should kiss Gorbatjov's and Vlado's feet for liberating you.
ivan tell chechnya is cool. you slave kiss assses of your czras and muslims !

What is your problem? I told you ....

Are you not grateful that they liberated Lithwackia from the Soviet Union? You are a very confused person .... really fucked up. :aargh:

Ivan , why you are so low people ? why you are always slaves ? dont you ever feel ashamed ?

images

images

Ivan , why you are so low people ? why you are always slaves ? dont you ever feel ashamed ?
You are mentally ill because you have too much hate inside your heart. Lithwackia was an integral part of the CCCP and one of Stalin's biggest supporters. Gorbatjov ended Soviet rule over Lithwackia and made you free. Vlado continues to support Lithwackia's freedom but all you do is slander him and all of Russia. As I said, "you are mentally ill".

You are mentally ill because you have too much hate inside your heart. Lithwackia was an integral part of the CCCP and one of Stalin's biggest supporters. Gorbatjov ended Soviet rule over Lithwackia and made you free. Vlado continues to support Lithwackia's freedom but all you do is slander him and all of Russia. As I said, "you are mentally ill".
slave, your ulus and you maskal are mentally ill , only a sick person choose willingly Asiatic mongol slavery

B3-BA673_Russia_M_20180706092912.jpg

slave, your ulus and you maskal are mentally ill , only a sick person choose willingly Asiatic mongol slavery
Pay attention now.

I have been to all of Baltikum both during and after the Soviet era. It is very interesting to note that while Estonia and Latvia have left the soviet model behind them and have built excellent nations in this modern world, Lithwackia on the contrary retains a Stalinist mentality.

Forum List

Back