End times deception spoken by Jesus

The Lord Jesus said that in the Last Days, false prophets will rise to deceive - if possible - the very elect. We are living in dangerous times, and if we refuse to test and examine the foundations of our faith through Bible truth, we are running a great risk of being entangled in treacherous deception.

More info: Heidi Baker Kenneth Hagin deception false prophet apostasy Bible truth
great post.
I try and devote at least 2 hours to Bible study everyday during the cold weather.

The wording is precisely regarding they'd call him Christ (thus he said "I" am as in Him talking means it's him not a future person) thus they are deceiving many.
They recorded someone if not borrowed or made up words that was teaching third person tense son of man to come.
This is liken to Rabbi Schneerson teaching about Moshiach to come, but some in Chabad making him that Moshiach which he spoke of third person tense as another.

Proof: Jesus is not God-Ephesians 1:18-19,
That Jesus is not the son of man he was emulating/impostering(like unto)-rev 1:13

Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.
But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)
"Jesus said to him: You yourself said [it]; Yet I say to YOU MEN, FROM HENCEFORTH YOU WILLSEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power and coming on ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Temple Priests) of heaven (time to come=future)."Matthew26:64

"Then, Jesus said: I am and YOU PERSONS WILL SEE the Son of man sitting at the right hand ofpower and coming with ‘the clouds’ (gathering of Priests) of heaven (Olam Habah=world to come=future)." -- Mark 14:62

Schneerson made Moshiach resembles the mistaken zealous creation of the Christ against his warning people would be deceived.

Matthew reads specifically and is being taught by pastors that Jesus is saying seek first "his"(third person tense) kingdom, not saying "my"(first person tense) kingdom.
Which christ is this Jesus speaking of ANOTHER & Who's kingdom is this?
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the "Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Also Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community, so he might "establish the kingdom of his people for ever", that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

Get the spirit and feast upon the words of Christ and you wont be decieved

But Jesus answered, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." (Luke 9:55-56)

Psalm 8 :
5 what is man that You should remember him, and the son of man that You should be mindful of him? המָה אֱנוֹשׁ כִּי תִזְכְּרֶנּוּ וּבֶן אָדָם כִּי תִפְקְדֶנּוּ:

So what exactly is the Son of Man?

2 reasons for that term.
1)differentiate the son of perdition claiming to be a god or literal son of God, from Moshiach being a mere man reflective of both that Essence of God and achievements of Man. 'Son of' refers to being reflective of never intended to be viewed literally.
2)they spoke third person tense that
son of man would come
"in his own new name" which comically that name holds the prefix "(son of) MAN.
Most people forget or don't realize the end of a last name revealed place of origin thus they say "your base name" son of
"initial of origin"=your full last name.
The name Shalem is transliterated wrong from it's original Canaanite FOUND on TABLETS (the white stone written the name only he who is written knows), so everyone misses the name.
The prefix is MN (man) thus son of man.
Proof beside the Tablet is the simple fact that can be looked up that: David named Solomon and his brother
after the holy one (Evening Star) in the holy city of Shalem.

revealing the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4)
which reveals the wisdom of the Essence in that name and which shares his name. ("The Name"[HaShem]of God will be in his name-EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

The Jewish prophet, HaShev, strikes again. I believe his people are glad he preaches to the Christians.

Psalm 8 :
5 what is man that You should remember him, and the son of man that You should be mindful of him? המָה אֱנוֹשׁ כִּי תִזְכְּרֶנּוּ וּבֶן אָדָם כִּי תִפְקְדֶנּוּ:

Son of Man is a shortened version of Son of Man of Holiness.

2 reasons for that term.
1)differentiate the son of perdition claiming to be a god or literal son of God, from Moshiach being a mere man reflective of both that Essence of God and achievements of Man. 'Son of' refers to being reflective of never intended to be viewed literally.
2)they spoke third person tense that
son of man would come
"in his own new name" which comically that name holds the prefix "(son of) MAN.
Most people forget or don't realize the end of a last name revealed place of origin thus they say "your base name" son of
"initial of origin"=your full last name.
The name Shalem is transliterated wrong from it's original Canaanite FOUND on TABLETS (the white stone written the name only he who is written knows), so everyone misses the name.
The prefix is MN (man) thus son of man.
Proof beside the Tablet is the simple fact that can be looked up that: David named Solomon and his brother
after the holy one (Evening Star) in the holy city of Shalem.

revealing the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4)
which reveals the wisdom of the Essence in that name and which shares his name. ("The Name"[HaShem]of God will be in his name-EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)
whadda bunch of crock

Psalm 8 :

Son of Man is a shortened version of Son of Man of Holiness.

I have always understood Son of Man to be the birth of the "Spiritual Man", the higher self. This is explained clearly in the Luke quote above.

The Lord Jesus said that in the Last Days, false prophets will rise to deceive - if possible - the very elect.

Wasn't Simon Magus one of these imposters (or even the first of them)? False Christs are, historically-speaking, not uncommon.

The Lord Jesus said that in the Last Days, false prophets will rise to deceive - if possible - the very elect.

Wasn't Simon Magus one of these imposters (or even the first of them)? False Christs are, historically-speaking, not uncommon.
Maybe. Maybe not. Probably only God and Simon Magus know, but since He uses it all for the good of men of goodwill, I don't worry too much about these things. Everything works out eventually because error cannot stand. It eventually fails.

Forum List

Back