End times deception spoken by Jesus

Yes.
All that it written about what Jesus said is hearsay as it is commonly accepted that nobody was writing anything down as Jesus purportedly spoke.
I always believed that you and HaShev were the same person.

That's because your ego can't accept both a
"nut job" and an Alfred E Newman fan can both be serving you up.
If you can't tell the difference between a Rabbi and an Atheist then no wonder you can't tell the difference between Moshiach and Lucifer, Shalem and Baal, right and wrong, Bible and Toilet Paper, sanity and insanity, love and hate, teacher and abuser.
You are just another anti-Christian bigot in my book. I don't believe you are Jewish let alone a rabbi. You are no man of God.

The ole "you're not really a Jew" shtick, classic! You pulled that out of the ole church and nazis handbooks, so is my train ride next?
You are becoming so unraveled and pathetic that you used your other posting identity to agree with your own post. Sad how low they can go through frail human ego.
You know he turned you wormwood, he's inside of you like a pineapple. Ouch no wonder you are so irritable.
I believe you are a fake. I believe you are subversive. How am I becoming unraveled? I could not care less what you write about my faith. I understand who you are and what you are doing. I can't be harmed by what you say, think or do. I can only be harmed by what I think, say or do. Keep attacking my faith. I couldn't care less.

All that it written about what Jesus said is hearsay as it is commonly accepted that nobody was writing anything down as Jesus purportedly spoke.
You don't disagree with me. Good for you.

He doesn't even know what Jesus birth name is nor the name of that mystery father.
Instead of answering he just bully baits like some Scientologist protecting his cult.
Classic Santa isn't real syndrome.

A religion based on not knowing your basic tenants, not knowing the religion you claim to come from, and not able to defend it without lying and abusing or harming others is classic cultism.
I'm glad you and mudda are buddies.

You do realize, you and him are doing the same thing, right? Therefore, you don't even get along or approve of yourself.

I do have another question you'll refuse to answer.
Why do you never answer religious questions even though this is a religious forum and you request answers yourself?

You don't disagree with me. Good for you.

He doesn't even know what Jesus birth name is nor the name of that mystery father.
Instead of answering he just bully baits like some Scientologist protecting his cult.
Classic Santa isn't real syndrome.

A religion based on not knowing your basic tenants, not knowing the religion you claim to come from, and not able to defend it without lying and abusing or harming others is classic cultism.
I'm glad you and mudda are buddies.

You do realize, you and him are doing the same thing, right? Therefore, you don't even get along or approve of yourself.

I do have another question you'll refuse to answer.
Why do you never answer religious questions even though this is a religious forum and you request answers yourself?
No. I don't realize that. You and mudda are doing the same thing. I don't need to defend my faith because my faith does not need defense especially against a subversive like yourself. I don't feed trolls.

Yes.

If you can't tell the difference between a Rabbi and an Atheist then no wonder you can't tell the difference between Moshiach and Lucifer, Shalem and Baal, right and wrong, Bible and Toilet Paper, sanity and insanity, love and hate, teacher and abuser.
You are just another anti-Christian bigot in my book. I don't believe you are Jewish let alone a rabbi. You are no man of God.

The ole "you're not really a Jew" shtick, classic! You pulled that out of the ole church and nazis handbooks, so is my train ride next?
You are becoming so unraveled and pathetic that you used your other posting identity to agree with your own post. Sad how low they can go through frail human ego.
You know he turned you wormwood, he's inside of you like a pineapple. Ouch no wonder you are so irritable.
I believe you are a fake. I believe you are subversive. How am I becoming unraveled? I could not care less what you write about my faith. I understand who you are and what you are doing. I can't be harmed by what you say, think or do. I can only be harmed by what I think, say or do. Keep attacking my faith. I couldn't care less.
quote:
"I could not care less what you write about my faith."
That is far from true.
Now you admit you lie.
You have every right to believe I am not real and that santa is, however you discern is your free will, but you are not discerning anything when you chose ad hominems avoidance techniques. You only punish and spite yourself just as you do by holding on to that human ego. Pride is what is making you suffer. The less ego the less you suffer to impress whom or whatever.
You also are claiming yourself everyones discerner and god, as well as mucking up rhe water so others can't discern.
That includes supressing the Torah and anything else helpful to others, just because you wish to not benefit from them you seek nobody to nourish their thirst.
Address the issues not the people.
Have you brought God to Mudda or Czerbog or Campbell or Guno or any of the likes?
All you showed was why they hate religion and enforced their position.
Have you shared what it's like to be happy?
You are always welcome to Teshuva and ask sincere questions, but you must know I will not tolerate insincere and inconsiderate acts.
You can always put this to rest by building the Mikdash, or if you can't a simple lie detector test on Oprah would suffice. But we all know why you have never and would
never dare expose yourself as the one you claimed me to be. You see your ego will not allow you to approach the Oprah show in fear of made a fool asking, then also in finding out the truth even more so. So I am challenging your ego.

Yes.

quote:
"I could not care less what you write about my faith."
That is far from true.
Now you admit you lie.
You have every right to believe I am not real and that santa is, however you discern is your free will, but you are not discerning anything when you chose ad hominems avoidance techniques. You only punish and spite yourself just as you do by holding on to that human ego. Pride is what is making you suffer. The less ego the less you suffer to impress whom or whatever.
You also are claiming yourself everyones discerner and god, as well as mucking up rhe water so others can't discern.
That includes supressing the Torah and anything else helpful to others, just because you wish to not benefit from them you seek nobody to nourish their thirst.
Address the issues not the people.
Have you brought God to Mudda or Czerbog or Campbell or Guno or any of the likes?
All you showed was why they hate religion and enforced their position.
Have you shared what it's like to be happy?
You are always welcome to Teshuva and ask sincere questions, but you must know I will not tolerate insincere and inconsiderate acts.
You can always put this to rest by building the Mikdash, or if you can't a simple lie detector test on Oprah would suffice. But we all know why you have never and would
never dare expose yourself as the one you claimed me to be. You see your ego will not allow you to approach the Oprah show in fear of made a fool asking, then also in finding out the truth even more so. So I am challenging your ego.
I'm not lying. Do you see me arguing about my beliefs? Good lord, how stupid are you? Please do carry on because everyone knows that the job of the self proclaimed top Jewish prophet of God can only be here for the purpose of attacking Christianity, right? Is that job description in the Bible, lol?

Now you lied about not lying, seriously you can't get any more transparent about your habitual problem. You just admitted you never discuss faith in a theology forum, and we see all you Mostly do discuss is personal attacks & things in ad hominem tactics to avoid those religious discussions.
Your last comment validated another thread with my topic while proving you lie.
It was the one where I stated you Luciferians call attacking Lucifer attacking Christianity.
This means you are admitting Christianity is merely an attack on Judaism all these ages.
You are saying the Bible verses I use are attacking Christianity thus admitting the Bible is attacking Christianity & that you are the true Satanist.
This is one time your hitting yourself just punched out your own religion. In fact the one attacking Christianity all along has been you. You've been hitting yourself all this time and including attacking your own icons claimed words.
Christians say, you are not really a Christian, distancing themselves from your behavior, but it's actually the true view of what Wormwood truly looks like. You've been infected by the teachings and the result through history is just this ugly human behavior. You wanting nobody to address that cause and affect of these false teachings, because you are the result of the egomaniac and the pride of the affiliation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back