🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ending free market healthcare will destroy innovation incentives.

Take some personal responsibility - get off the messageboard and hop your fuckin ass on a treadmill and resolve your bloodpressure issues the more responsible way.
Go pay your own bills and stop freeloading!
I do oay my own bills, but Im not sure that was relevant to your blood pressure.

Take care of yourself, get the fuck off the internet.
Make me!

He wants to micro-manage your life.
That's what Stalinists do.
Its more like her micro-managing everyone else's pocket books because of her laziness that I take issue with.

When healthcare costs are going to correlate with the market, her being a fatass with a high blood-pressure negatively impacts the cost of everyone else's care.

So if you want to privatize the literal healthcare system, instead of being hypocrites and "taxing" the system with the costs of your slovenly laziness...

step your god damn ass on a treadmill, or shut the fuck up about it
So in your fucked up mind everyone with HP is fat and lazy! How fucking stupid and patronizing!

Since we damn near eradicated the free market from the American healthcare sector
What a fucking joke...we spend more per capita than any other nation (and it's not even close), despite being about 30th in helalth outcomes. And this is because of private healthcare and private insurance, who are allowed to operate without price controls. I honestly cannot believe you just said something so stupid. You're smarter than that.

Conversely, I CAN believe you just said something that stupid because I don’t think you’re smarter than that
Get your own material. And next time, add an argument or a point.

My point was made quite clearly. Your reply also clearly indicated you don’t understand free-market economics and why what you said was grossly flawed

Not one medicine has ever been invented in a communist country. In fact, very few things have been invented in a communist country that benefits the earth or mankind at all.

This is where the board commies will talk about the rockets invented in the ussr.

Go pay your own bills and stop freeloading!
I do oay my own bills, but Im not sure that was relevant to your blood pressure.

Make me!

Its more like her micro-managing everyone else's pocket books because of her laziness that I take issue with.

When healthcare costs are going to correlate with the market, her being a fatass with a high blood-pressure negatively impacts the cost of everyone else's care.

So if you want to privatize the literal healthcare system, instead of being hypocrites and "taxing" the system with the costs of your slovenly laziness...

So in your fucked up mind everyone with HP is fat and lazy! How fucking stupid and patronizing!
The causes of hypertension are majority lifestyle choices.

We all need healthcare, correct? Yes.

So if everyone needs it, and you want the MARKET to be in full control - we will be enslaved to fat asses and smokers, cost-wise.....yes?

Also slaves to the fact that some arent responsible enough to grab insurance, but then end up needing care they cannot afford.

We are enslaved, in virtue of all needing care, to the irresponsible fat-fucks and uninsureds.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.

Since we damn near eradicated the free market from the American healthcare sector
What a fucking joke...we spend more per capita than any other nation (and it's not even close), despite being about 30th in helalth outcomes. And this is because of private healthcare and private insurance, who are allowed to operate without price controls. I honestly cannot believe you just said something so stupid. You're smarter than that.

Conversely, I CAN believe you just said something that stupid because I don’t think you’re smarter than that
Get your own material. And next time, add an argument or a point.

My point was made quite clearly. Your reply also clearly indicated you don’t understand free-market economics and why what you said was grossly flawed
There's more to the formula of healthcare costs than typical market controls.

For one, EVERYONE is a guaranteed customer.

Capitalism breeds competition and innovation.
Government control/ regulation stifles it.
There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.

Let me ask you this . How much price comparison are you able to do In the middle of your heart attack ?

How much price comparison are you able to do in the middle of a car accident? This argument is a ruse.

Make me!

So if everyone needs it, and you want the MARKET to be in full control - we will be enslaved to fat asses and smokers, cost-wise.....yes?

Also slaves to the fact that some arent responsible enough to grab insurance, but then end up needing care they cannot afford.

We are enslaved, in virtue of all needing care, to the irresponsible fat-fucks and uninsureds.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.
You hate black people! We got it.

Canada has "socialized" healthcare and a robust free market for healthcare as well. Just ask Rand Paul, he is going to Canada for his best free market solution. It isn't a one or the other decision.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.
I dont like lazy people, health-wise, who hypocritically want the rest of us to pay for their bad choices while screaming whoa is me about taxes.

Its retarded.

There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.
Free markets don't work for healthcare. People are rarely in a position to shop around healthcare. If you are being rushed for an emergency you pay whatever they charge you. If you have some life threatening illness you get the best care you can afford.

That’s why the Left want to do it.

Free markets don't work for healthcare. People are rarely in a position to shop around healthcare. If you are being rushed for an emergency you pay whatever they charge you. If you have some life threatening illness you get the best care you can afford.

Yeah, because it's completely impossible to plan for the future.

Exactly what is the "middle ground" when the GOP has offered NOTHING in response to DECADES of skyrocketing health care costs?

Exactly why has the Rube Herd sat around with their thumbs up their asses while Trump and the GOP massively hoaxed them about their imaginary Obamacare replacement for the past NINE YEARS?

When, not if, we end up with single payer health care, the pseudocons will blame negroes and Mexicans and homos and whatever other minority is their flavor of the day, but the real culprit will be with the person looking back at them in the mirror.
Bernie and Hillary will address the high healthcare costs.

Their combined eight decades in Congress was a warmup. Now they’re ready to go to work.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.
I dont like lazy people, health-wise, who hypocritically want the rest of us to pay for their bad choices while screaming whoa is me about taxes.

Its retarded.
Then get out of the basement, get a job pay your way, pay taxes, don’t ask for a refund either. Man up.

I gave examples. You can't plan for an emergency which is when health care gets real expensive. If you have some life threatening illness you aren't going to bobs discount healthcare. It's not like buying a car. Markets don't work.

No! You get the best care whether you can afford it or not!

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.

Its retarded.
Then get out of the basement, get a job pay your way, pay taxes, don’t ask for a refund either. Man up.
Those are all bad assumptions on your part, whereas we know empirically through testimony that you're leeching off the rest of us by living like a slob, needing bloodpressure meds and making the healthcare system as a whole more costly.

I gave examples. You can't plan for an emergency which is when health care gets real expensive. If you have some life threatening illness you aren't going to bobs discount healthcare. It's not like buying a car. Markets don't work.

Yeah. Who could imagine that they might get sick? There's simply no way to prepare for such a thing. Only by submitting to the authority of the warlords can we be safe.

Forum List

Back