🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ending free market healthcare will destroy innovation incentives.

Abu afk, giving me funnys for my legit response is the sign of a shallow thinker.
Prove me wrong or offer an alternative response but leave the juvenile shit for the children

Capitalism breeds competition and innovation.
Government control/ regulation stifles it.
There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.
Tons of people die because they cant afford health care. That's all we need to know....

There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.
The govt. invests in the research..
And those research dollars will have to be cut DRASTICALLY to make up for the explosion in the money they have to pay to take care of EVERYONE
We can cut from the white house budget, from the billions we give to Israel. From the army that is useless in so many parts of the world and much more.

Tons of people die because they cant afford health care. That's all we need to know....
No, they die because they have terminal illnesses that they don't have the money for to extend their lives by a few years.
Being irresponsible for decades is not an excuse for a free roller coaster ride

That's all we need to know for what?

And those research dollars will have to be cut DRASTICALLY to make up for the explosion in the money they have to pay to take care of EVERYONE
We can cut from the white house budget, from the billions we give to Israel. From the army that is useless in so many parts of the world and much more.
You will get not argument from me on those points.

Foreign investment should be predicated on a balanced budget

No, they die because they have terminal illnesses that they don't have the money for to extend their lives by a few years.
You rather let your citizens die, but have no problem giving billions to osrsel, and arms dealers ....very sweet.

Foreign investments ?
We give billions to Israel and we also give billions to the army that gets split by defense contractors for useless weapons that never gets to see a battle..
.amd thousands of bases all over the world...while veterans are homeless and America citizens have no medical care.

You rather let your citizens die, but have no problem giving billions to osrsel, and arms dealers ....very sweet.
That in no way is a reflection of what I said

Explain.

Foreign investments ?
We give billions to Israel and we also give billions to the army that gets split by defense contractors for useless weapons that never gets to see a battle..
.amd thousands of bases all over the world...while veterans are homeless and America citizens have no medical care.
I can only assume you are a MUSLIM NUTJOB based on your obsession with Israel.

My point stands. Cut off ALL AID UNLESS we have a balanced budget

Explain.

What's to explain? He didn't say he'd rather let citizens die and he hasn't advocated for giving billions to Israel, nor arms dealers. You're shadow-boxing.

Foreign investments ?
I can only assume you are a MUSLIM NUTJOB based on your obsession with Israel.

My point stands. Cut off ALL AID UNLESS we have a balanced budget
Typical bigot.

Im perfectly happy the way it is. Everybody in my family has great insurance through their jobs, why would we want to be taxed more so people that have done nothing with their lives can get it free.

Because the current system you so love gives free health care to everyone in the prison system. Since criminals in jail get free universal healthcare, why shouldn't all law abiding citizens who have no criminal record?

Go to prison then. I dont want to pay any more taxes period.

Im perfectly happy the way it is. Everybody in my family has great insurance through their jobs, why would we want to be taxed more so people that have done nothing with their lives can get it free.

Because the current system you so love gives free health care to everyone in the prison system. Since criminals in jail get free universal healthcare, why shouldn't all law abiding citizens who have no criminal record?

Criminals have forfeited their freedom. As such, they can't fend for themselves and the state must take care of them. That's the bargain you'd like to see everyone forced into.

Let me ask you this . How much price comparison are you able to do In the middle of your heart attack ?

Context prog, context.

Criminals have forfeited their freedom. As such, they can't fend for themselves and the state must take care of them. That's the bargain you'd like to see everyone forced into.

I have great healthcare, why would I want to pay more in taxes to be equal to these people that want free stuff? I plan on working until 65 to get Medicare. If I have to pay taxes for scumbags I will just retire early, healthcare was why I planned to work until 65. Why work if you can afford to retire?

I have great healthcare, why would I want to pay more in taxes to be equal to these people that want free stuff? I plan on working until 65 to get Medicare. If I have to pay taxes for scumbags I will just retire early, healthcare was why I planned to work until 65. Why work if you can afford to retire?
Do you have great 1st responders like fire, military & police too? Private or funded life saving by taxes? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back