🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ending free market healthcare will destroy innovation incentives.

Capitalism breeds competition and innovation.
Government control/ regulation stifles it.
There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.
Free markets don't work for healthcare. People are rarely in a position to shop around healthcare. If you are being rushed for an emergency you pay whatever they charge you. If you have some life threatening illness you get the best care you can afford.

Yeah, because it's completely impossible to plan for the future.
I gave examples. You can't plan for an emergency which is when health care gets real expensive. If you have some life threatening illness you aren't going to bobs discount healthcare. It's not like buying a car. Markets don't work.

Yeah. Who could imagine that they might get sick? There's simply no way to prepare for such a thing. Only by submitting to the authority of the warlords can we be safe.
You have a crystal ball and predict who's going to get sick and which what? Amazing. You really aren't countering my argument at all...

There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.
Free markets don't work for healthcare. People are rarely in a position to shop around healthcare. If you are being rushed for an emergency you pay whatever they charge you. If you have some life threatening illness you get the best care you can afford.

I gave examples. You can't plan for an emergency which is when health care gets real expensive. If you have some life threatening illness you aren't going to bobs discount healthcare. It's not like buying a car. Markets don't work.

Yeah. Who could imagine that they might get sick? There's simply no way to prepare for such a thing. Only by submitting to the authority of the warlords can we be safe.
You have a crystal ball and predict who's going to get sick and which what? Amazing. You really aren't countering my argument at all...

I'm not. I'm totally agreeing with you. We are helpless children, and only the almighty state can protect us from the ravages of reality.

I'm not. I'm totally agreeing with you. We are helpless children, and only the almighty state can protect us from the ravages of reality.
Good.

Some reading on the subject.
Five Reasons Free Markets Don't Work in Health Care | HuffPost

Fifth, and finally: Unlike most circumstances, where markets produce meaningful innovation, in health care, the government produces the most important innovations. Consider this: The U.S. is the world’s leader in medical innovation. And pundits and politicians alike like to attribute this to our free market health system, as Rick Santorum suggested in a recent op-ed in USA Today. But nothing could be further from the truth. The U.S. is the world’s leader in medical innovation because our government pumps tens of billions of dollars into health research each year through the National Institutes of Health. In fact, many of the drugs, medical devices, and clinical tests that ultimately get marketed and sold by private sector medical companies originated in NIH-funded labs across the country.

Fifth, and finally: Unlike most circumstances, where markets produce meaningful innovation, in health care, the government produces the most important innovations. Consider this: The U.S. is the world’s leader in medical innovation. And pundits and politicians alike like to attribute this to our free market health system, as Rick Santorum suggested in a recent op-ed in USA Today. But nothing could be further from the truth. The U.S. is the world’s leader in medical innovation because our government pumps tens of billions of dollars into health research each year through the National Institutes of Health. In fact, many of the drugs, medical devices, and clinical tests that ultimately get marketed and sold by private sector medical companies originated in NIH-funded labs across the country.

That's entirely a matter of your preferred ideological narrative. Others would suggest that the disruption generated by the state's involvement actually harms the market, steering it away from the genuine desires of the people, and toward the preferences of the current regime. They'd argue that the market would be even better without the drag of state steerage.

Last edited:
I do oay my own bills, but Im not sure that was relevant to your blood pressure.

Take care of yourself, get the fuck off the internet.
Make me!

He wants to micro-manage your life.
That's what Stalinists do.
Its more like her micro-managing everyone else's pocket books because of her laziness that I take issue with.

When healthcare costs are going to correlate with the market, her being a fatass with a high blood-pressure negatively impacts the cost of everyone else's care.

So if you want to privatize the literal healthcare system, instead of being hypocrites and "taxing" the system with the costs of your slovenly laziness...

step your god damn ass on a treadmill, or shut the fuck up about it
So in your fucked up mind everyone with HP is fat and lazy! How fucking stupid and patronizing!
The causes of hypertension are majority lifestyle choices.

We all need healthcare, correct? Yes.

So if everyone needs it, and you want the MARKET to be in full control - we will be enslaved to fat asses and smokers, cost-wise.....yes?

Also slaves to the fact that some arent responsible enough to grab insurance, but then end up needing care they cannot afford.

We are enslaved, in virtue of all needing care, to the irresponsible fat-fucks and uninsureds.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.
Choice.....

It is good to push AWARENESS. However, the commiecrats want to take choice away. The entire notion of personal responsibility is a concept that party hates.

Therefore, they won't talk about THE FACT that people are responsible for their choices. Instead, naturally they will blame "corporations."

Aaaand here come the regulation police.

So in your fucked up mind everyone with HP is fat and lazy! How fucking stupid and patronizing!
The causes of hypertension are majority lifestyle choices.

We all need healthcare, correct? Yes.

So if everyone needs it, and you want the MARKET to be in full control - we will be enslaved to fat asses and smokers, cost-wise.....yes?

Also slaves to the fact that some arent responsible enough to grab insurance, but then end up needing care they cannot afford.

We are enslaved, in virtue of all needing care, to the irresponsible fat-fucks and uninsureds.

Yes?

This is all rhetorical.
You hate black people! We got it.
I dont like lazy people, health-wise, who hypocritically want the rest of us to pay for their bad choices while screaming whoa is me about taxes.

Its retarded.
Then get out of the basement, get a job pay your way, pay taxes, don’t ask for a refund either. Man up.
Those are all bad assumptions on your part, whereas we know empirically through testimony that you're leeching off the rest of us by living like a slob, needing bloodpressure meds and making the healthcare system as a whole more costly.
Get outta the basement, get a fucking job. Pay for your Medicare ya dumb democrat.

Like Canada we can have universal care and private innovation.

The govt. invests in the research..
And those research dollars will have to be cut DRASTICALLY to make up for the explosion in the money they have to pay to take care of EVERYONE
They will jack up taxes to do it.
You can not tax enough to cover the cost.
Because the object isn't affordability its control and growing govt.]

That's entirely a matter of your preferred ideological narrative. Others would suggest that the disruption generated by the state's involvement actually harms the market, steering it away from the genuine desires of the people, and toward the preferences of the current regime. They'd argue that the market would be even better without the drag of state steerage.
For reasons already stated there is no healthcare market.

For reasons already stated there is no healthcare market.

It's an illusion!

henningdoug.jpeg

As already previously stated that is exactly what your insurance would be for

If it wasn't for the leftists we would have already beat cancer to death and conquered Mars.

But no, instead we have turned our society to cancer that is invaded by aliens.

Got to have everything, and it has to be free, and it better show up now. The leftist mantra of destruction. The only way to cure this is to take ALL the toys away. Cut all free shit and welfare, take their right to vote away, that's for the responsible.

You base that on nothing. But please keep defending nonsense that allows people in one of the richest countries in the world without access to health care.

If it wasn't for the leftists we would have already beat cancer to death and conquered Mars.

But no, instead we have turned our society to cancer that is invaded by aliens.

Got to have everything, and it has to be free, and it better show up now. The leftist mantra of destruction. The only way to cure this is to take ALL the toys away. Cut all free shit and welfare, take their right to vote away, that's for the responsible.
Lol

Ending free market healthcare will destroy innovation incentives
The chart below shows what "free market health care" has done for this country for the past five decades.

And in all that time the Republicans have failed to INNOVATE A FUCKING SOLUTION!

2013-09-Health-Care-Costs3.png

Fuck the constitution! Supreme power to the fed gov! Commie party 2020!
Dumb tyrannical bitch
These brainless responses get weaker and weaker with each passing day of skyrocketing health care over the decades.

It's all you tards can do. Just sit there like good little cucks and parrot what you are told to parrot.

Take a look at this chart and then guess how much people are listening to your weak sauce:

2013-09-Health-Care-Costs3.png

Forum List

Back