🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ending free market healthcare will destroy innovation incentives.

Why would you do a price comparison in the middle of a heart attack?
You wouldn't, even if you could. That's his point.
Let me ask you this . How much price comparison are you able to do In the middle of your heart attack ?

Insurance companies have no fucking business being involved with health care.
Your body is not an optional purchase.
Let them insure boats, houses, cars, commercial businesses and other things that people have an OPTION of owning.
We can take Canadian and European models and IMPROVE on them.
But the big insurance companies have lobbyists in D.C. making sure that won't happen.
Hey! Dumbass! I spent an hour on the phone this morning arguing with Medicare/bcbsfla about my fricking BP medicine! I take four pills, buy the supplemental ins. And the gov. Wants to argue about bop medicine! Think about that shit!

Is the Fed Govt subsidizing your meds? Willow? Hmm? Okay for Uncle Sam to pay for your meds, but not everyone else.
Listen twat! I paid into Medicare 30 years before I ever drew a dime. No one asked me if I wanted it. They took my money and did not ask. If I choose to opt out of Medicare I lose my social security too. So no bitch. I pay for what I get. Now will the people who are placed onto Medicare for all going to pay the same amount as I have invested? Yes or no? Medicare for most of us was not a free ride you bitches are looking for free rides!
Take some personal responsibility - get off the messageboard and hop your fuckin ass on a treadmill and resolve your bloodpressure issues the more responsible way.
Go pay your own bills and stop freeloading!

Let them insure boats, houses, cars, commercial businesses and other things that people have an OPTION of owning.
But the big insurance companies have lobbyists in D.C. making sure that won't happen.
Hey! Dumbass! I spent an hour on the phone this morning arguing with Medicare/bcbsfla about my fricking BP medicine! I take four pills, buy the supplemental ins. And the gov. Wants to argue about bop medicine! Think about that shit!

Is the Fed Govt subsidizing your meds? Willow? Hmm? Okay for Uncle Sam to pay for your meds, but not everyone else.
Listen twat! I paid into Medicare 30 years before I ever drew a dime. No one asked me if I wanted it. They took my money and did not ask. If I choose to opt out of Medicare I lose my social security too. So no bitch. I pay for what I get. Now will the people who are placed onto Medicare for all going to pay the same amount as I have invested? Yes or no? Medicare for most of us was not a free ride you bitches are looking for free rides!
Take some personal responsibility - get off the messageboard and hop your fuckin ass on a treadmill and resolve your bloodpressure issues the more responsible way.
I do oay my own bills, but Im not sure that was relevant to your blood pressure.

Take care of yourself, get the fuck off the internet.

Yes they sure are.
Yep! They are!

It's a con game.

I do oay my own bills, but Im not sure that was relevant to your blood pressure.

Make me!

No you expect the taxpayer to care for ewe! Get out of the basement and get a job.

Make me!

He wants to micro-manage your life.
That's what Stalinists do.

No you expect the taxpayer to care for ewe! Get out of the basement and get a job.
Cool derpy assumptions.

Hit the treadmill, you'll also deal better with stress.

Make me!

Its more like her micro-managing everyone else's pocket books because of her laziness that I take issue with.

When healthcare costs are going to correlate with the market, her being a fatass with a high blood-pressure negatively impacts the cost of everyone else's care.

So if you want to privatize the literal healthcare system, instead of being hypocrites and "taxing" the system with the costs of your slovenly laziness...

step your god damn ass on a treadmill, or shut the fuck up about it

Cool derpy assumptions.

Hit the treadmill, you'll also deal better with stress.

Code for: I'm a Stalinist and know better than you.

Make me!

Its more like her micro-managing everyone else's pocket books because of her laziness that I take issue with.

When healthcare costs are going to correlate with the market, her being a fatass with a high blood-pressure negatively impacts the cost of everyone else's care.

So if you want to privatize the literal healthcare system, instead of being hypocrites and "taxing" the system with the costs of your slovenly laziness...

step your god damn ass on a treadmill, or shut the fuck up about it

Fuck U, Junior!

Make me!
Capitalism breeds competition and innovation.
Government control/ regulation stifles it.
There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.

Fair enough, what in the last 30 years have health care INSURANCE companies innovated besides ways to not pay claims? eg "preexisting conditions"

Let’s get rid of all regulations! Watch how fast ins companies drop their coverage the second ya get the sniffles .

Look what car insurance cos do to people . Imagine what they would do to someone who ya know, CHOOSES to get cancer .
What, Timmy??

Make me!
Capitalism breeds competition and innovation.
Government control/ regulation stifles it.
There is room for good regulation that would increase competition and drive down costs like UP FRONT PRICING. Ever offer to pay a hospital bill at the time services are rendered? I have and where I live it is impossible. They couldn't even tell me the costs of the services I was receiving.
Those kind of common sense regulations would foster competition and drive down costs as a result.

On the flip side having only Medicare who will micromanage your healthcare and services while forcing medical providers to "accept" a flat payment will kill your ability to control your own healthcare unless you are wealthy.

There is middle ground here that could easily be worked with but the left have proven themselves incapable of honest negotiations. Their constant demand to have the government dress them and wipe their ass will destroy our healthcare system.

Fair enough, what in the last 30 years have health care INSURANCE companies innovated besides ways to not pay claims? eg "preexisting conditions"

Let’s get rid of all regulations! Watch how fast ins companies drop their coverage the second ya get the sniffles .

Look what car insurance cos do to people . Imagine what they would do to someone who ya know, CHOOSES to get cancer .
What, Timmy??
lol wuut

Oh, and now they will convene a committee to see if my bop medicine is approved!
Which is precisely what a private insurance company would do.
Let me guess? Save cost? Let the recipient die at the expense of maximizing shareholders value? Just wanna make sure we are on the same page here....
Well yes, that's the general idea. All private insurance companies have commissions of medical professionals who arbitrate coverage. Yes, clearly they save more than they cost, or they would not exist.

Let me ask you this . How much price comparison are you able to do In the middle of your heart attack ?

Why would you do a price comparison in the middle of a heart attack? Why do you tards always bring up that stupid ass question when this debate is being hashed? That's precisely what your insurance would be for, catastrophic occurrences, just like your home owner's insurance, just like your car insurance. Does your home owner's insurance pay for you to repaint your house or relandscape your front lawn? Does your auto insurance pay for your oil changes and tire replacements? No. Imagine how much they would cost if they did, yet for some reason we expect our health insurance to do exactly that and then wonder why it costs so much fucking money.

It's really not hard to fix the problem with our health care system. Control needs to be returned to the doctor and the patient instead of the government and the insurance companies, but the politicians will never let that happen and the American people are too fucking stupid to grasp basic economics.

What does basic economics say about necessities?

It says the free market has pulled the most people out of poverty than any other system in world history. If you don’t believe me go visit some Third World shit hole sometime and see the difference between their governments and ours. Since we damn near eradicated the free market from the American healthcare sector it’s hardly surprising that we have the problems we do controlling costs.

Since we damn near eradicated the free market from the American healthcare sector
What a fucking joke...we spend more per capita than any other nation (and it's not even close), despite being about 30th in helalth outcomes. And this is because of private healthcare and private insurance, which are allowed to operate without price controls. I honestly cannot believe you just said something so stupid. You're smarter than that.

Last edited:
Oh, and now they will convene a committee to see if my bop medicine is approved!
Which is precisely what a private insurance company would do.
Let me guess? Save cost? Let the recipient die at the expense of maximizing shareholders value? Just wanna make sure we are on the same page here....
Well yes, that's the general idea. All private insurance companies have commissions of medical professionals who arbitrate coverage. Yes, clearly they save more than they cost, or they would not exist.
Yes. It becomes more clear when I get a clear answer like that. Than all the USMB. Stuff. Thank you.

Since we damn near eradicated the free market from the American healthcare sector
What a fucking joke...we spend more per capita than any other nation (and it's not even close), despite being about 30th in helalth outcomes. And this is because of private healthcare and private insurance, who are allowed to operate without price controls. I honestly cannot believe you just said something so stupid. You're smarter than that.

Conversely, I CAN believe you just said something that stupid because I don’t think you’re smarter than that

What a fucking joke...we spend more per capita than any other nation (and it's not even close), despite being about 30th in helalth outcomes. And this is because of private healthcare and private insurance, who are allowed to operate without price controls. I honestly cannot believe you just said something so stupid. You're smarter than that.

Conversely, I CAN believe you just said something that stupid because I don’t think you’re smarter than that
Get your own material. And next time, add an argument or a point. Then you won't look so stupid while calling someone else stupid.

Forum List

Back