England - A Nation of Pedophiles

Satan tempted Yeshua and got 'splianed to.
Satan went to the Royals in England and they said " Hell Bloody fucking yes". Is that where Bloody came from ? July 4 is a lie.
Maybe Putin can fix them ?

All of this is just a bunch of speculation and rumors, a blatant attempt by the left wing media to shift the focus away from nasty disgusting brown rapists from Pakistan to dignified white Brits.
`
Hush child. You're too stupid to be taken seriously.
`

I'm not the one living in denial. You're the idiot who made a thread blaming brits for a bunch of crimes that were actually perpetrated by Pakistanis.

`
Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED - Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford -

Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11. The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal. As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing. THREE people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.
Aside from blood and suffering it has caused the world, the UK's history is an ongoing compendium of child sex abuse by the royals, government authorities and law enforcement. It has never even slowed down

Keighley child sex abuse ring
`
Newcastle sex abuse ring
`
Peterborough sex abuse case

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
`
Halifax child sex abuse ring

Derby child sex abuse ring

Oxford child sex abuse ring
Aylesbury child sex abuse ring

Jimmy Savile child sexual abuse scandal

Rochdale child sex abuse ring

Child Sexual Abuse Scandal Rocks U.K. Soccer

Cleveland child abuse scandal

`

This fails as a hasty generalizations fallacy; the thread premise is ridiculous idiocy.

Really light on numbers in the "pre muslim" past and the changes with time.
`
As you are one of these people that cannot or will not click on a link, this may be a waste of my time but here goes;

1) Westminster paedophile dossier - A dossier on paedophiles associated with the British government was assembled by the British Member of Parliament, Geoffrey Dickens, who handed it to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984.

2) How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring - Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

3) Mystery royal 'was part of suspected paedophile ring being investigated by Scotland Yard but the inquiry was shut down for national security reasons' - Officer said royal and MP both identified in child abuse inquiry in late 1980s.

4) England: Land of Royals, Tea and Horrific Pedophilia Coverups - Read it.
`
5) Child Sexual Abuse in Victorian England - Child Sexual Abuse in Victorian England is the first detailed investigation of the way that child abuse was discovered, debated, diagnosed and dealt with in the Victorian and Edwardian periods.

6) Historical child sexual abuse in England and Wales - Research.

Has the rate of child sexual abuse increased or decreased in the last 10 years? 30?

Did it drop and then start rising again?

None of these questions are answered by your links, which I did click.

Here in the United States, it is liberals letting underage girls get sexually abused. Schools and planned parenthood let underage girls get abortions without the parents knowledge. Probably most of the underage girls, were molested by adults, but shhh got to preform those abortions.
`
The topic is NOT the US. Please be reminded.
`

The US is culturally and politically NOT an island.

If we see such a problem there, and we can see that the same processes that caused it there, are at work here,

of course we should consider if this is, or will become a problem here.

Totally disgusting. These people should all be hung up by their ball sacks in the public square. If it was my kid, I would just kill them.

The government is certainly not protecting the children in the UK.

`
Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED - Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford -

Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11. The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal. As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing. THREE people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.
Aside from blood and suffering it has caused the world, the UK's history is an ongoing compendium of child sex abuse by the royals, government authorities and law enforcement. It has never even slowed down

`
Newcastle sex abuse ring
`

`

`

This fails as a hasty generalizations fallacy; the thread premise is ridiculous idiocy.

Do you have anything to say about the rape of a thousand children with government knowledge?

Or the fact that it is not an isolated incident?

Or that the same mindset that caused those horrific crimes to be allowed to flourish, are present in our society too?

Or are you above such concerns, being sooo, wise and aloof?

`
I get a hoot out of people who use phrases that they don't understand. Take this individual for example. Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence—essentially making a rushed conclusion without considering all of the variables. It's obvious he hasn't read any links. As almost all my links are recorded news events, except here noted, WTF is he talking about???? If any of these links have errors, which he has not presented, I fail to see what "hasty generalizations" he's referring to? Help me out here Mr Jones. What specifically are you talking about????? How is it relevant to this topic????
`

No, but I was molested by a good Christian Republican ...

Gosh. I guess you picked the wrong person to quote.

And on a Sunday morning, of all times.

"Good Christian Republican"....well obviously wouldn't have been a good Christian now would have he?
And your one experience, if true, has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the HUGE problem in Europe of muslim men molesting/raping/sexually assaulting young teens now does it?

Really light on numbers in the "pre muslim" past and the changes with time.
`
As you are one of these people that cannot or will not click on a link, this may be a waste of my time but here goes;

1) Westminster paedophile dossier - A dossier on paedophiles associated with the British government was assembled by the British Member of Parliament, Geoffrey Dickens, who handed it to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984.

2) How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring - Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

3) Mystery royal 'was part of suspected paedophile ring being investigated by Scotland Yard but the inquiry was shut down for national security reasons' - Officer said royal and MP both identified in child abuse inquiry in late 1980s.

4) England: Land of Royals, Tea and Horrific Pedophilia Coverups - Read it.
`
5) Child Sexual Abuse in Victorian England - Child Sexual Abuse in Victorian England is the first detailed investigation of the way that child abuse was discovered, debated, diagnosed and dealt with in the Victorian and Edwardian periods.

6) Historical child sexual abuse in England and Wales - Research.
You are using Victorian and Edwardian England to justify the current rape gangs of Pakistani men. Really? Do you think this is sane?

Has the rate of child sexual abuse increased or decreased in the last 10 years? 30? Did it drop and then start rising again?
None of these questions are answered by your links, which I did click.
`
I'm sorry Mr Correll. I have no idea what you are talking about. You haven't read a damn thing and if you did, it's obvious it didn't sink in. This has NOTHING to do with the topic. If you want to challenge the veracity of my sources, which source? What is the problem exactally? You are more than welcome to do further research and contact the authors of each source, but your questions have nothing to do with this news event.
`

`

`
Newcastle sex abuse ring
`

`

`

Anglican Church really is similar to the Catholic Church.

`

`
Newcastle sex abuse ring
`

`

`

And is this any more than any other country? Or is it just that the UK is better at catching these people than other countries?

YOu kidding me? Catching them? They PROTECT THEM! That's the whole issue.

You want to hear a true story that will knock your socks off? In the 1980's when I was in grade 4, our teacher molested myself and a number of other students, myself and another student told on him. My dad was rallying parents, not sure how he got all the parents numbers but he did and called them up one by one. Anyways, one parent whose kids whose name I will never forget, actually told my dad on the phone, "what did he do that was so wrong? It was sexual education for them".

Tell me, in what fooking world that you live in would you expect to hear that?! I recall my dad yelling at this guy on the phone and calling him names I don't repeat. He asked me in a disgusted manner who the kid was as he wanted an idea of who he was, and truth be told, I wonder years later about he and his sons home life...
This teacher was protected and people were in denial, he happened to also be the brother of a cop by the way.

He plead guilty before trial, and other teachers looked at US KIDS as their enemy for telling on this sicko. Worse, he left the province of Ontario and picked up in another province, totally legal for him to teach again! Again, tell me in what fooked up country that happens?

Canada inherited the British system and the sickness that it breeds. "Good Little Germans" are in many high ranking places in Canada. Activities and people referred to as "well adjusted adults" are hardly. If Trump wants to focus on crimes that require strong sentencing laws, this would be it.

Well, protection happens, it always does. However the point I was making was that if these things get in the media so much, it's better than it not.

There are estimates than in India 50% of children suffer sexual abuse.

What about America and other countries? We don't know the figures. There aren't figures about things that don't get reported.

The OP was making out that Britain was worse because of all the reports of sexual abuse. But the reality is it's often WORSE if these things don't get reported.

The Japanese do the same for an array of crimes in an effort to give the appearance of a far safer nation than i really is. It's messed up, but also the reality for many places.

Islam was founded by a pedo who married a 6-year-old and its own hate doctrine tells them to make sex slaves out of non-believer women and children. That's why there's a wave of child molestation everywhere that religion goes.

And the same stupid fkrs here want to do the same thing to our Country . The leftist retard can't tell reality from fiction.

Forum List

Back