England - A Nation of Pedophiles

No, but I was molested by a good Christian Republican ...

Gosh. I guess you picked the wrong person to quote.

And on a Sunday morning, of all times.

HOw is that relevant to this? Are you saying that you understand the suffering caused?

HOw is that relevant to this? Are you saying that you understand the suffering caused?

How is that relevant? Did you not see the post on responding to? I’m sorry but it takes a special kind of stupid to say that only a certain political party molests children. That’s fucking insane. That is what I was responding to.

How is that relevant? Did you not see the post on responding to? I’m sorry but it takes a special kind of stupid to say that only a certain political party molests children. That’s fucking insane. That is what I was responding to.

Pointing out the obvious connection between political correctness, a tool of the Left, and this massive problem of child rape, that we can't even discuss, let alone fight,

is not claiming that children are not abused in any other way.

BUT, rushing forward to attack those that are attacking this specific and huge problem of child rape,

is defending this particular manifestation of pedophilia.

I'm sure that is not what you mean to do. So, stop doing it.

Who cares?

You do. You told a blatant falsehood to make a political attack, and you were wrong.

What's a bunch of Pakistanis running kebab shops got to do with politics?

Ask mike.

I asked you.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice. Your post makes no sense. Political correctness has nothing to do with the subject at hand. If you were correct, there wouldn’t even be a #MeToo movement. You are defending a lunatic who honest to fuck believes that liberals are the molesters.

I actually had a good conversation with Mike the other day. I thought that I would just not have an ignore list and I would just talk to everybody and see — surely we all have commonalities. Surely I could reach people where they are and do my my part to help this country start healing again.

And maybe I can? But I’m going to have to learn when to fold them.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice. Your post makes no sense. Political correctness has nothing to do with the subject at hand. If you were correct, there wouldn’t even be a #MeToo movement. You are defending a lunatic who honest to fuck believes that liberals are the molesters.

I actually had a good conversation with Mike the other day. I thought that I would just not have an ignore list and I would just talk to everybody and see — surely we all have commonalities. Surely I could reach people where they are and do my my part to help this country start healing again.

England is the topic of this conversation.

Have you examined the Rotherham case?

It was almost pure political correctness that led to the Police and government workers letting it go on for years.

One brave social worker was literally sent to sensitivity training for daring to say out loud what everyone knew, ie that the rapists were all "asians". The rapes and sexual slavery continued for years after that, with hundreds more girls raped and enslaved.

Who cares?

You do. You told a blatant falsehood to make a political attack, and you were wrong.

What's a bunch of Pakistanis running kebab shops got to do with politics?

Ask mike.
I don't hang out with pedo muzzies. You tell her.

ARRAGH! TOMMY TAINT IS BANNED?!

But why?!!

Damn it. I told him that the causes of Rotherham was not addressed, and that there would be more, that more was probably already occurring, because of political correctness.

And he is not here for me to tell him, "I told you so".

Damn it again.

Is he really? What did he do? :crying:

Broke the rulezzz

How surprising. (Not)

Some of them get too emotional and the next thing ya know :banned03:

But why?!!

Damn it. I told him that the causes of Rotherham was not addressed, and that there would be more, that more was probably already occurring, because of political correctness.

Damn it again.

Don't know. Lord knows he was a troll, but so are plenty of others, especially the lefties.
If it’s not already clear, I am a lefty. It’s probably best that the three of you who are speaking to me presently should stop. For all we know, I’m contagious.

Have a good day.

But why?!!

Damn it again.

Don't know. Lord knows he was a troll, but so are plenty of others, especially the lefties.
Muhallah Tommy is a muslim troll.

But why?!!

Damn it again.

If it’s not already clear, I am a lefty. It’s probably best that the three of you who are speaking to me presently should stop. For all we know, I’m contagious.

Have a good day.

lol.

But why?!!

Damn it again.

Have a good day.
The sickness of leftism is only contagious to children which is why so many teachers and professors are leftist perverted scum.

Forum List

Back