Enrollment drops at schools known for ‘social justice warfare’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In other words, parents are not going to fund for their kids to be engaged in civil disobedience while they don't learn anything valuable. They are not interested in their kids being exposed to puppy petting and crayon coloring when the establishment candidate doesn't win the election.

This shouldn't come as much of a surprise to people. Using schools as places of organized indoctrination rather than learning, debating (every side) and knowledge of the finite is sure to create distrust, disinterest and lowered enrollment numbers.

Enrollment drops at schools known for ‘social justice warfare’

Universities known for being hotbeds of campus protest and liberal activism are struggling with declining enrollments and budget shortfalls, and higher education analysts say that’s no coincidence.

Take Oberlin College. According to a document leaked to The Oberlin Review, the school’s student newspaper, the small liberal arts college famous for social justice hoaxes has had trouble attracting and retaining students, missing this year’s enrollment mark by 80 and racking up a $5 million budget deficit in the process.

William A. Jacobson, a professor at Cornell Law School who runs the Legal Insurrection blog, said the “most obvious culprit” in Oberlin’s dwindling admissions is “relentless social justice warfare.”

Good. This is the best and preferred way of voicing displeasure at the indoctrination of young people. Parents and alumi need to speak out against all the political nonsense that happens on our campuses.

Return to teaching the STEM disciplines and regulate the liberal arts coursework to foundational support roles and not major areas of study.

In other words, parents are not going to fund for their kids to be engaged in civil disobedience while they don't learn anything valuable. They are not interested in their kids being exposed to puppy petting and crayon coloring when the establishment candidate doesn't win the election.
THAT and people are beginning to finally understand buyer discrimination when it comes to degree programs. I cannot possibly understand WHY it took 25 years and trillions in student loan debt for Americans to finally understand that a four year degree in psychology or liberal studies is not only worthless, but certainly detrimental to progress if it results in $50K in debt.
How was this so hard to understand? The masses are TRULY asses.

THAT and people are beginning to finally understand buyer discrimination when it comes to degree programs. I cannot possibly understand WHY it took 25 years and trillions in student loan debt for Americans to finally understand that a four year degree in psychology or liberal studies is not only worthless, but certainly detrimental to progress if it results in $50K in debt.

The costs are ridiculous. They're just stuffing their pockets with warm seats.

^ Says a guy banking on Trump stopping robots

^ Says the Liberal Studies graduate.

The costs are ridiculous. They're just stuffing their pockets with warm seats.
When the government secures 100% of student loans prices go up.

Get an education, rube

Get an education, rube
Too expensive...plus...who wants to sit and listen to some old dried up leftist? Know what I mean?

Get an education, rube
Too expensive...plus...who wants to sit and listen to some old dried up leftist? Know what I mean?
Then don't complain if a homeless Haitian or cheap computer takes your job.

Get an education, rube

lol where? They don't educate in most schools any more.

Get an education, rube
Then don't complain if a homeless Haitian or cheap computer takes your job.

lol! If a Haitian or a computer take my job then more power to them. :biggrin:

Get an education, rube

Since you never went, you'll never know

Get an education, rube

You draw a lot of assumptions. I thought education was supposed to encourage genuine inquiry? Question, investigation? Sad really...and I was gawna get muh GED and go to weldin collige. Thanks...you just ruined it mr smarty pants.

Get an education, rube

O noes, dat hurt ... now run along and play in the back yard; and quit trying to have sex with the dog.

These schools are not teaching anything. Much less anything useful. The students want to be graded on their social justice activism.

These schools will just be taken out of the education category.

It might help if the colleges would STOP admitting students who are obviously not prepared for a higher education. Listen to some of the rioters...I mean...protesters in interviews, they can barely put a coherent thought together. If you want to know why, just ax.

Worse yet, it's our tax dollars again being wasted in trying to educate the ineducable.

The media is trying to spin this by saying all the SJW activity at these colleges proves that the schools are racist and no one wants to send their kid to a racist college!!!!

When the government secures 100% of student loans prices go up.

Yup. The govt gave colleges a huge incentive to raise their prices and they did. Everyone saw this coming but the congressmen took their bribes and voted for it anyway.

Forum List

Back