Entertainmennt lawyer: Heather O' Rourke was killed by Hollywood pedophile ring

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
steven-spielberg-orourke.jpg

A prominent Hollywood entertainment lawyer claims that Poltergeist child star Heather O’Rourke was raped and murdered by Hollywood executives.
https://newspunch.com/heather-orour...RfQsXmEELKFjd2PntONU61myQyfO11voQkXDoD67eD80I

Entertainment Lawyer: Heather O’Rourke Was Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring
=======================================

HOLLYWOOD hated TRUMP yall still cann't figure it out yet can you lmfao............

It was my understanding that Heather O'Rourke tragically died of Crohn's disease, a rare and often deadly intestinal destructive disorder. In the most loathsome Hollywood movie in history, Poltergeist III, she looked deeply unhealthy enough and her midsection looked so bloated compared to the rest of her body, you could see she had some physical problem at her young age.

Now having said that, I still believe Spielberg is a bona fide pedophile - for a grown man to have such obsession with young children who are not his own, in so many movies - I think in this case the Spielberg child-molester simply got randomly lucky with O'Rourke's death.

Hollywood has been the royalty of America for more than a hundred years and as such they are perceived to be above the law and indeed they sometimes are. I think Bob Wagner killed Natalie and the other Bob, Robert Blake, was guilty of murder. When the money is right forensic scientists bend over backwards to exonerate movie stars and if they go to trial the jurors are equally star struck. There are probably hundreds of women (and boys) who have been victimized and murdered by Hollywood stars and moguls but the media and the police and the forensic experts are driven by star culture (and money).

I know Hollywood is a giant pedophile orgy - everyone in the business utterly worships Roman Polanski, a creature convicted of drugging and cornholing a 13-year-old girl. Not to mention all the other Hollywood big-name child fuckers who roam scot-free - Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Harvey Weinstein, Charlie Sheen (Who's committed every form of violent sexual depravity a human body could physically perform, why would he scruple at pedophilia?). And countless more Hollywood sexual monsters.

OJ almost cut the head off his Ex and kiled the guy she was trying to bone in a fit if rage with a sneak attack in the dead of night. Yet nothing happened to him? A mountain of evidence piddled away by Leftist courts.

White Taxpayers did not riot. White Taxpayers keep taking it. The Obama folks spying.....nothing happened to them. Epstien let off in 2009 for ten more years of underage sex trafficking. The beat goes on.

She died because they used real dead bodies in the movie and it cursed the entire cast and crew!

It was my understanding that Heather O'Rourke tragically died of Crohn's disease, a rare and often deadly intestinal destructive disorder. In the most loathsome Hollywood movie in history, Poltergeist III, she looked deeply unhealthy enough and her midsection looked so bloated compared to the rest of her body, you could see she had some physical problem at her young age.

Now having said that, I still believe Spielberg is a bona fide pedophile - for a grown man to have such obsession with young children who are not his own, in so many movies - I think in this case the Spielberg child-molester simply got randomly lucky with O'Rourke's death.

Crohn's disease is seldom deadly.

It can be. It almost killed a buddy of mine and he ended up getting disability for it. Not to be nasty but there would be times it was so bad it was like he was having a period.

It can be. It almost killed a buddy of mine and he ended up getting disability for it. Not to be nasty but there would be times it was so bad it was like he was having a period.

It can be managed.

It can be managed.

It can try to be managed. Not to mention, who wants to live a life where you can basically not eat anything, especially good stuff, can't drink any alcohol, coffee, or carbonated drinks, and have to spend tons of money on the medicine?

It can be managed.

It can try to be managed. Not to mention, who wants to live a life where you can basically not eat anything, especially good stuff, can't drink any alcohol, coffee, or carbonated drinks, and have to spend tons of money on the medicine?

It depends on your situation. I have been diagnosed with it. I don't take any medications as the ones prescribed made me sick to my stomach all the time. Mine isn't particularly bad. By two primary symptoms when it flares up are a creepy feeling in my lower right side and loss of appetite. The first one is no big thing. The second one I struggle with but manage. The problem isn't that I can't eat anything. It is that I don't want to eat anything which then starts to have other things associated with it like fatigue, etc. For me, it is not as bad as some of the other things out there like ciliac

It can be managed.

It depends on your situation. I have been diagnosed with it. I don't take any medications as the ones prescribed made me sick to my stomach all the time. Mine isn't particularly bad. By two primary symptoms when it flares up are a creepy feeling in my lower right side and loss of appetite. The first one is no big thing. The second one I struggle with but manage. The problem isn't that I can't eat anything. It is that I don't want to eat anything which then starts to have other things associated with it like fatigue, etc. For me, it is not as bad as some of the other things out there like ciliac

I'm not really a conspiracy theory person, but I think ciliac is a manufactured disease that is the result of all the preservatives in our foods and the genetically engineered food we eat. For thousands of years people ate bread and grains and didn't get sick like the people do today that have it.

It can be managed.

I'm not really a conspiracy theory person, but I think ciliac is a manufactured disease that is the result of all the preservatives in our foods and the genetically engineered food we eat. For thousands of years people ate bread and grains and didn't get sick like the people do today that have it.

I suspect that it is because of the use of roundup and other chemicals to make the grains ready to harvest all at once, but I do agree with you that there seems to be something environmental going on with it as opposed to genetic.

But there are some cases in which it is, depending on the severity. I've heard of people dying from complications of it.

In early 1987 she became ill with giardiasis and was later diagnosed as having Crohn's disease. She was prescribed a steroid to treat the disease during the time she was filming Poltergeist III. On January 31, 1988, she began vomiting. The next morning she collapsed; she suffered cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital and died later that day after surgery to repair an acute bowel obstruction caused by congenital stenosis of the intestine complicated by septic shock.

She was NOT murdered to cover up anything.

OP is a moron who will believe ANYTHING.

steven-spielberg-orourke.jpg

A prominent Hollywood entertainment lawyer claims that Poltergeist child star Heather O’Rourke was raped and murdered by Hollywood executives.
Lawyer: Heather O'Rourke Was Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring

Entertainment Lawyer: Heather O’Rourke Was Killed By Hollywood Pedophile Ring
=======================================

HOLLYWOOD hated TRUMP yall still cann't figure it out yet can you lmfao............
She was killed by a Poltergeist

It has been covered up for a long time that Heather O’Rourke was a compulsive chain smoker
4-5 packs a day

It finally caught up with her

Forum List

Back