🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Entire fire company shuttered because they wouldn't address member's Proud Boys connection

There was nothing racist about his actions. The only complaint listed what an reference to what the SPLC claims about the rhetoric of the Proud Boys.

Liberals are petty tyrants. Vicious petty tyrants who want people to live in fear and conform to their ever change bullshit rules.

Don't forget that the "Proud Boys" are not only racist, they are also involved in hatred of the female sex. The "Proud Boys" are a hate group opposing one-half of the world's population.
So if charge #1 is not true, mysogyny works. The reason I don 't believe "Proud Boys" hate women is because most of them are married to one and consequently, love their wife who also probably feels the same way about her husband also.

Don't confuse protective of women with avoids females who will bash them over the head with her umbrella if one of them holds the door for her. :rolleyes:

Apparently the voulneteer tried to resign from the department, but the board refused to accept it, so the township shuttered the whole operation.

Shows some nice moral courage from the fire department.

Apparently the voulneteer tried to resign from the department, but the board refused to accept it, so the township shuttered the whole operation.

Shows some nice moral courage from the fire department.

I live two doors down from the local VFD and they are a great lot. I always take over extra food for them b/c I am incapable of cooking for less than a dozen people apparently.

There was nothing racist about his actions. The only complaint listed what an reference to what the SPLC claims about the rhetoric of the Proud Boys.

Liberals are petty tyrants. Vicious petty tyrants who want people to live in fear and conform to their ever change bullshit rules.

Don't forget that the "Proud Boys" are not only racist, they are also involved in hatred of the female sex. The "Proud Boys" are a hate group opposing one-half of the world's population.

Actually, they are pretty much the opposite of all of that.

See, people like you, invent made up shit, and then judge people like me, as though your lies were true.

You are assholes like that.

But we are not really even talking about the Proud Boys..but rather punishing a firefighter because he explored their ideology..and rejected it! It appears to me that the real issue is between the Township and the Fire Dept. that refused to discipline the firefighter just because the Township got their panties in a bunch.

American does not need thought police. Had this happened because of a man's association with Antifa...would you be on-board with it? Not membership...because the man was not a member of the Proud Boys..but just association?

Their get togethers must be a real "fun" time.

MORE proof everyday--like my thread--the MSM is anti-white bullshit

What's unconstitutional is abusing GOVT to "establish or prohibit" someone's individual free exercise of religion.

yuppy...

McCarthyism and blacklisting comes roaring back after a 70 year hibernation and this time it's the left holding the torches and pitchforks.

yuppy....

American does not need thought police

yuppy.....
J8JCSgH7UWk468BGjgCFdbahy3rFhH_8949_compprod_1200x1200.png

~S~

But we are not really even talking about the Proud Boys..but rather punishing a firefighter because he explored their ideology..and rejected it! It appears to me that the real issue is between the Township and the Fire Dept. that refused to discipline the firefighter just because the Township got their panties in a bunch.

American does not need thought police. Had this happened because of a man's association with Antifa...would you be on-board with it? Not membership...because the man was not a member of the Proud Boys..but just association?

This is just another example we are living in the age on Leftist (Democrat) Fascism. It is be OK to espouse or be associated with Far Left, even violent groups, because they are lauded and coddled by the Left. This isn't Free Speech, or Free Thought. This is punishment for political THOUGHT and BELIEFS, not for any ACT this guy committed. It is scary.

So if charge #1 is not true, mysogyny works. The reason I don 't believe "Proud Boys" hate women is because most of them are married to one and consequently, love their wife who also probably feels the same way about her husband also.

Don't confuse protective of women with avoids females who will bash them over the head with her umbrella if one of them holds the door for her. :rolleyes:

Making shitty and demeaning comments is part of being "protective of women"? These guys appear to be unable to maintain an adult and equal relationship with an adult woman. The only women they want are domestic servants they can bed. They make no secret of supporting male dominance at the expense of women. They are a violent and trashy bunch who ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Making shitty and demeaning comments is part of being "protective of women"? These guys appear to be unable to maintain an adult and equal relationship with an adult woman. The only women they want are domestic servants they can bed. They make no secret of supporting male dominance at the expense of women. They are a violent and trashy bunch who ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Smart women do not bed with men they are not married to, Lysis. The proper role of women is in the Bible, and practicing that has never failed me. Not even once.

There are plenty of women who want a female Proud Boys auxiliary organization and the Proud Boys don't apologize for not being Soy Boys. If you don't like them no one is making you associate with them.

How about this? I'll be for disbanding the Proud Boys when the scum in Antifa hang up their face masks and urine filled bottles.

Smart women do not bed with men they are not married to, Lysis. The proper role of women is in the Bible, and practicing that has never failed me. Not even once.

Why would "smart women" not bed men other than their husbands if they wish to? What if the woman is not a fundie? You apparently are one of those penis-worshiping cult people. Do society a favor and don't groom your daughters.

Maybe the Proud Boys need to stop being fat mouthed trouble makers whose only mission is to egg on fights with liberals. That's all they are around for. SPLC may be going a bit far calling them a "terrorist" group, but that argument needs to be taken up with them. It seems the Town relied on the SPLC's judgment there and I don't blame them for wanting the guy out. He is a representative of the town, a first responder, he's got a lot of authority in an emergency. I'm not saying he would do anything wrong--like let a liberal's garage burn down or anything like that. It's kind of like letting a KKK member be on the police force in a small southern town where everyone knows everyone, even if the KKK member isn't active. I think the Fire Department should have accepted his resignation. The Town was overreacting to the Fire Department's "up yours" attitude, and no one won this one.

I'd kind of like to know who "reported" this guy to the Town. Some things are much better left alone. If the guy truly wasn't very interested in the Proud Boys it would have been a non issue in another year. How did the reporter know he was in the Proud Boys if the guy had not participated in any protests or rallies? I'm not sure this volunteer firefighter is quite as lily white and innocent as he is trying to make out to be. But anyway.....

Sad tale. Politics rots.

Again..this thread is not about the Proud Boys--losers that they truly are..but about the right, as Americans, to associate with whom we chose--and explore ideologies and groups that others might find distasteful. I think Antifa is a Anarchist front..a bunch of ignorant ranters led and manipulated by people who do not begin to have America's best interests at heart...and don't give a shit about fascists..they just wish to destroy the system--any system..with the goal of anarchy. Yet, I would never fire someone for membership...or for espousing their ideology.

My generation used to say, "I totally disagree with what you are saying..but I'll die for your right to say it."
That..is American. Choice is the essence of freedom.

This man explored a group he was intrigued by..rejected it..and moved on. What possible business is it of the Township's?

Again, it is clear to me that this is a pissing match between the Fire Dept.--who stood up for their guy..and the Township..who wanted the guy sacrificed on the alter of perceived political correctness.

Maybe the Proud Boys need to stop being fat mouthed trouble makers whose only mission is to egg on fights with liberals. That's all they are around for. SPLC may be going a bit far calling them a "terrorist" group, but that argument needs to be taken up with them. It seems the Town relied on the SPLC's judgment there and I don't blame them for wanting the guy out. He is a representative of the town, a first responder, he's got a lot of authority in an emergency. I'm not saying he would do anything wrong--like let a liberal's garage burn down or anything like that. It's kind of like letting a KKK member be on the police force in a small southern town where everyone knows everyone, even if the KKK member isn't active. I think the Fire Department should have accepted his resignation. The Town was overreacting to the Fire Department's "up yours" attitude, and no one won this one.

I'd kind of like to know who "reported" this guy to the Town. Some things are much better left alone. If the guy truly wasn't very interested in the Proud Boys it would have been a non issue in another year. How did the reporter know he was in the Proud Boys if the guy had not participated in any protests or rallies? I'm not sure this volunteer firefighter is quite as lily white and innocent as he is trying to make out to be. But anyway.....

Sad tale. Politics rots.
In the end..the town loses...attitudes harden..some who would have rejected a move to the Right..probably now contemplate it. God forbid that response times lengthen..and someone dies because of it.

I do not think the man did anything to be fired over. His supervisor agreed.

Speaking for myself..I do not give a shit as to the political leanings of the man who is saving my life.

Why would "smart women" not bed men other than their husbands if they wish to? What if the woman is not a fundie? You apparently are one of those penis-worshiping cult people. Do society a favor and don't groom your daughters.
Why would "smart women" not sleep around?
Read the bible. You'll get it if you care what it says.​

3,000 abortions a day just in the USA are the result of your attitude about sex. Death and misery are the consequences of your liberal God Hating idiotology

3,000 abortions a day just in the USA are the result of your attitude about sex. Death and misery are the consequences of your liberal God Hating idiotology
LOL....just a bit over the top, eh? One can engage in adultery and use contraception, after all.

Forum List

Back