Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Looks like the ACB ceremony was where many got it?

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

My guess the chinese or the dems puposely exposed everyone---hopefully it isn't a more dangerous form.

Using the virus or a more deadly form of would be typical of both groups in response to not getting their way with the supreme court or election.

I am worried with reports that Trump has been sent off to the hospital.

the virus is not supposed to be this contagious.

Chi-na

I'm strongly beginning to believe this was all done intentionally by our utterly "democratic party controlled CIA," the timing and the place clearly intended to "KILL" the Barrett nomination from proceeding ahead. This perfect timing, coupled to target rich environment is just to fucking perfect... :boohoo:

I'm strongly beginning to believe this was all done intentionally by our utterly "democratic party controlled CIA," the timing and the place clearly intended to "KILL" the Barrett nomination from proceeding ahead. This perfect timing, coupled to target rich environment is just to fucking perfect... :boohoo:

I'm beginning to agree that something is not right ..... yes.

Weird. The administration that wasn’t following the precautionary rules set forth by medical experts is getting infected.

I wonder how that happened.

Must be a covert CIA operation to overthrow our government.

It’s the only logical explanation.

Weird. The administration that wasn’t following the precautionary rules set forth by medical experts is getting infected.

What rules were not being followed?

Sounds like a super spreader event. Barrett had it in earlier in the summer and recovered. You quoted 7 that were present at the Saturday nomination event. PMSNBC said there was another unnamed low level staffer for a total of 8 testing positive since the event. Hopefully she is not typhoid Amy, though she tested negative today.
Hey, Bill Stepien, trumps new campaign manager just popped positive for coronavirus. These people are dropping like flies. Maybe something to this coronavirus thing, trumpers?

Last edited:

I'm beginning to agree that something is not right ..... yes.
Folks what the fuck do you think the odds were, the genuine mathematical odds, of the one thing the democrats, and their Chinese allies desired more than anything else in all the universe, a mechanism so strong it would instantly shut down the white hot US economy, and all but guarantee Trump would not get re-elected and thus ensure the crime club in DC, and its evil minion, the CCP would emerge triumphant??? Those odds are not millions to one, they are billions and billions to one, an utter impossibility, you could not expect nature to strike so conveniently under same circumstance over a million years of such opportunities! This was an assassination attempt!

What rules were not being followed?

Try reading the article.

Pelosi said they have several arrows in their quiver to shoot at Trump.
Spreading bio-agents in the White House sounds like a typical terrorist tactic.
Something Democrats would try.
The number of new Repubican cases is highly suspicious.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

Forum List

Back