Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.
You notice there aren’t any democrats on that list?
Are you surprised that Nan doesn't want the House to get tested?
Are you surprised that Mitch doesn't want the Senate to get tested?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?
When did Nan say that?
I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.
Are you surprised that Nan doesn't want the House to get tested?
Are you surprised that Mitch doesn't want the Senate to get tested?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?
When did Nan say that?
Back in May, her and Mitch said it.
This is the latest that I can find on how she feels.
Clearly that isn’t what she said here and you know it. Ugh I’m so sick of the stupidity on this board.

Shoot.....we've been tired of you folks for over a decade...but you always seem to come up with a new "Hold My Beer" moment.

You mean like the idiocy of Trump standing on the portico, panting for air, and trying not to cough, telling people not to be afraid of covid. If he keeps this up, he'll kill himself.
I’m going to make the might-be-wrong prediction right now that Trump winds up back at Walter.
You sure hope so.
You probably hope a million people die before the election too.
I think it's possible that Biden and Harris both come down with COVID because they'll try for the sympathy vote.

I noticed that there are no Democrats in a Republican White House.

Tell Me, do you think that has never been the case in our entire history?

How about Republicans in a Democrat White House. God but your a moron.

You never question things do you? With a 10% accurate positive rate, your list is meaningless.
Let me sum this up for you idiot. If democrats were as wanton and stupid as republicans, they would have their OWN outbreak. They don’t do they? Biden’s campaign, specifically, does not have this problem.
Wow. You actually think that democrats are isolated and in separate realities or something. You couldn't be more of an idiot if you tried. Democrats ARE far more stupid.

unprecedented death, unprecedented mass evictions, unprecedented economic pain, unprecedented hunger, unprecedented sadness, unprecedented low quality of life, unprecedented division, unprecedented racism, unprecedented hate, unprecedented infidelity...is the natural result of an unprecedented president!

i win this thread! WOOOOO!

You all will be crying when Trump declares a state of emergency, and freezes everything concerning new government business such as the changing of power in a crisis situation etc.

Keep on running those demonic chops leftist. Evil will not prevail over this nation. Granted it got a good foot hold, but it won't prevail.
Lol it’s hilarious how you’re too dumb to realize you embrace fascism when it fits your political will.
Big difference in enacting an emergency declaration that prevents the threat that would give our nation over to leftist fascists. Get your comprehension in order.

You never question things do you? With a 10% accurate positive rate, your list is meaningless.
Let me sum this up for you idiot. If democrats were as wanton and stupid as republicans, they would have their OWN outbreak. They don’t do they? Biden’s campaign, specifically, does not have this problem.
Wow. You actually think that democrats are isolated and in separate realities or something. You couldn't be more of an idiot if you tried. Democrats ARE far more stupid.
Uh yeah democrats were smart about NOT getting COVID. I’m glad you figured this out.

Uh yeah democrats were smart about NOT getting COVID. I’m glad you figured this out.
You're really gonna make that statement as if Demoncrats don't get Covid ???? You people will say anything.

Idiot. Democrats ARE getting COVID.

"associate yourself with men of good quality if you value your own reputation. it is better to be alone than in bad company" - George Washington

Trump's advisors would not have corona if they didn't work for Trump, a man who does not value their safety or health or well being or reputation...only his own

Forum List

Back