Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

I'm strongly beginning to believe this was all done intentionally by our utterly "democratic party controlled CIA," the timing and the place clearly intended to "KILL" the Barrett nomination from proceeding ahead. This perfect timing, coupled to target rich environment is just to fucking perfect... :boohoo:
It is really Hope Hicks , a secret Dem operative designated to bring the virus to all Republicans
You retards are impossibly fucking stupid, what you, and the other fascist democratic trolls are really saying, is you are good with it! The odds of this happening in exactly the manner it did, to exactly the people it did, and in time frame it did, is just as to fucking perfectly fortuitous for the enemies of the United States, just as the so-called pandemic itself was in all of the same category's! See you on on November 4th.... :fu:

The stupidity and desperation in strong in this one.

The odds of this happening in exactly the manner it did to exactly the people it did, were pretty high, given their proximity, and given their own behaviour. As for the timing, I'm actually surprised it didn' happen sooner. That it hasn't, is just the luck of the draw.

Trump has been behaving like there is no pandemic in order to boost the confidence in the American people that the virus is behind you. Daily airline travel in pressurized cabins. Massive rallies in high infection cities. The President travels with a large entourage, and these are the people who are now getting sick. There has been a steady drip, drip, drip of White House staffers getting sick, including Trump's valet, just a couple of weeks ago. A top Pence aide was taken off AF2 as they were leaving for a rally. Several members of the Secret Service have tested positive. The elites ignored all of these warnings and continued to pretend it wasn't happening. They just kept holding bigger and bigger parties.

White House staffers and top level Republicans have been inviting this behaviour every since the country opened enough for Trump to resume holding rallies. Trump's refusal to conform to public health recommendations and guidelines made it happen. So did their refusal to wear masks.

What is truly laughable is the desperate attempt by the Cult to absolve Trump and the Republicans of all responsibility and blame the Democrats. "Personal responsibility" is looking and what happened here and saying "We did this to ourselves", because that's what they did.

April 27
At least 7 (seven) members of the Panel on COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, including 2 out of 3 Co-Chairs, have not disclosed their financial ties to Gilead Sciences (GILD), the patent owner and manufacturer of remdesivir.

Under the direction of WHO, Remdesivir is being tested as an alternative treatment to COVID-19. Currently, COVID-19 is treated by hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with or without azithromycin (AZ).

Nine members of the Panel tasked with determining acceptable COVID-19 treatments have disclosed financial ties to Gilead, the manufacturer of Remdesivir. However, at least 7 other members failed to disclose their financial ties to Gilead and a number of other panel members appear to have links to Gilead that require no disclosure. Together, Gilead-linked individuals made up a majority of this panel.

This might explain why the panel recommended against a HCQ+AZ combination, refused to recommend HCQ (“insufficient clinical data to recommend either for or against”) and raised fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) about it. The Panel gave the same grade (but without FUD) to Remdesivir, though no clinical data existed for its use against COVID-19.

The list of the Panel members who have not disclosed their financial ties to Gilead is below. This is not an accusation against these individuals. The reporting period of Gilead ties was set to a mere 11 months (May 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020) and the last three weeks were excluded. The Guidelines were published on April 21 and already caused damage to the ongoing COVID-19 treatment.

Your conspiracy theory might make sense if the results of the international clinical trials for both drugs hadn't confirmed that hydroxychloroquine killed people, and Remdesivir cured them.

I could not help but note that HCQ wasn't given to Donald Trump. For months he touted this drug as a miracle cure, but when push came to shove and Trump got covid, he opted for the biological cocktail, and Remdesivir, not HCQ.
HCL given at 4 times the dose with no cocktail study.....yeah I remember that one........and still see the BS from TDS over the HCL from retards like you..........all over the world it has had good results.

Gilead is a political lobbying bitch......which was my point........in the middle of this they tried Orphan status for a Gov't funded R & D drug.........only when called on it ....did they back away.

They are part of the Crony Capitalism problem in this country.

It's been discontinued all over the world, except Brazil and their death rates are already exceeding yours.

April 27
At least 7 (seven) members of the Panel on COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines, including 2 out of 3 Co-Chairs, have not disclosed their financial ties to Gilead Sciences (GILD), the patent owner and manufacturer of remdesivir.

Under the direction of WHO, Remdesivir is being tested as an alternative treatment to COVID-19. Currently, COVID-19 is treated by hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with or without azithromycin (AZ).

Nine members of the Panel tasked with determining acceptable COVID-19 treatments have disclosed financial ties to Gilead, the manufacturer of Remdesivir. However, at least 7 other members failed to disclose their financial ties to Gilead and a number of other panel members appear to have links to Gilead that require no disclosure. Together, Gilead-linked individuals made up a majority of this panel.

This might explain why the panel recommended against a HCQ+AZ combination, refused to recommend HCQ (“insufficient clinical data to recommend either for or against”) and raised fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) about it. The Panel gave the same grade (but without FUD) to Remdesivir, though no clinical data existed for its use against COVID-19.

The list of the Panel members who have not disclosed their financial ties to Gilead is below. This is not an accusation against these individuals. The reporting period of Gilead ties was set to a mere 11 months (May 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020) and the last three weeks were excluded. The Guidelines were published on April 21 and already caused damage to the ongoing COVID-19 treatment.

Your conspiracy theory might make sense if the results of the international clinical trials for both drugs hadn't confirmed that hydroxychloroquine killed people, and Remdesivir cured them.

I could not help but note that HCQ wasn't given to Donald Trump. For months he touted this drug as a miracle cure, but when push came to shove and Trump got covid, he opted for the biological cocktail, and Remdesivir, not HCQ.
HCL given at 4 times the dose with no cocktail study.....yeah I remember that one........and still see the BS from TDS over the HCL from retards like you..........all over the world it has had good results.

Gilead is a political lobbying bitch......which was my point........in the middle of this they tried Orphan status for a Gov't funded R & D drug.........only when called on it ....did they back away.

They are part of the Crony Capitalism problem in this country.

Here's the real studies and status:

Man, is this embarrassing for Trump, his campaign, and the GOP in general.

1)President Donald Trump

2) First lady Melania Trump

3)Hope Hicks, senior adviser to the president

4)Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager

5)Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary

6)Karoline Leavitt, White House press staff

7)Chad Gilmartin, White House press staff

8)Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

10) Sen. Thom Tillis, R-North Carolina

11) Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin

12) Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor who helped Trump with debate prep

13) Nicholas Luna, assistant and "body man" to the president

14) Three White House reporters

15) Kellyanne Conway, former White House senior adviser

16) The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

17) Pastor Greg Laurie, pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

More to come, I’m sure!

1)President Donald Trump

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

12) Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor who helped Trump with debate prep

16) The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

17) Pastor Greg Laurie, pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

More to come, I’m sure!

Put it in your spank bank.

I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.
You notice there aren’t any democrats on that list?
I noticed that there are no Democrats in a Republican White House.

Tell Me, do you think that has never been the case in our entire history?

How about Republicans in a Democrat White House. God but your a moron.

You never question things do you? With a 10% accurate positive rate, your list is meaningless.

I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.

its billy.....he is just trying to be the new dean....

1)President Donald Trump

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

More to come, I’m sure!
Please dear God make it all Repub senators

You never question things do you? With a 10% accurate positive rate, your list is meaningless.
Let me sum this up for you idiot. If democrats were as wanton and stupid as republicans, they would have their OWN outbreak. They don’t do they? Biden’s campaign, specifically, does not have this problem.

1)President Donald Trump

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

More to come, I’m sure!
All losers as well. If the new talking points are a badge of honor for getting infected all I can say is "who are the smart ones for stepping one foot into the Covid petri dish?"

Are you surprised that Nan doesn't want the House to get tested?
Are you surprised that Mitch doesn't want the Senate to get tested?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?

Trump couldn't resist kissing Typhoid Mary Hope Hicks!
EjSYK5IU0AA1H-v

Are you surprised that Nan doesn't want the House to get tested?
Are you surprised that Mitch doesn't want the Senate to get tested?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?
When did Nan say that?

1)President Donald Trump

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

More to come, I’m sure!
You guys did a great job infecting them all.

Forum List

Back