Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

Trump couldn't resist kissing Typhoid Mary Hope Hicks!
EjSYK5IU0AA1H-v
TicTac Trump is so jealous of Hope. He hopes for more than he got and only left with an infection. Ooooo she gets around.

Democrat speaker Nancy Pelosi lives in what is arguably the filthiest district in the United States. Forget Covid, you could get leprosy in her district walking across dirty needles and wading through human shit but Pelosi wasn't wearing a mask when she entered a banned facility to get her hair done. My point is that democrats have engaged in risky behavior but only republicans caught the virus. Something ain't right.

I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.
You notice there aren’t any democrats on that list?

That's because there aren't any Democrats doing anything to lead this country. They're all hiding in their basement bunkers, while Trump and his staff are showing leadership.

Man, is this embarrassing for Trump, his campaign, and the GOP in general.

1)President Donald Trump

2) First lady Melania Trump

3)Hope Hicks, senior adviser to the president

4)Bill Stepien, Trump’s campaign manager

5)Kayleigh McEnany, White House press secretary

6)Karoline Leavitt, White House press staff

7)Chad Gilmartin, White House press staff

8)Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel

9) Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah

10) Sen. Thom Tillis, R-North Carolina

11) Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin

12) Chris Christie, former New Jersey governor who helped Trump with debate prep

13) Nicholas Luna, assistant and "body man" to the president

14) Three White House reporters

15) Kellyanne Conway, former White House senior adviser

16) The Rev. John Jenkins, president of Notre Dame University who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

17) Pastor Greg Laurie, pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship who attended Barrett's nomination announcement at the White House

More to come, I’m sure!

Embarrassing huh Billy? Read your thread to your mother.

I'd give you the list of everyone else who is going to get covid, but there isn't room for 235 million names.

That's because there aren't any Democrats doing anything to lead this country. They're all hiding in their basement bunkers, while Trump and his staff are showing leadership.
....while getting infected lol

Lots of leaders were infected: The British PM Boris Johnson, the Brazilian President Jair Bolsoaro, the President of Honduras, Prince Albert II of Monaco, India's Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President Massoumeh Ebtekar of Iran, and several others.

Lots of leaders were infected: The British PM Boris Johnson, the Brazilian President Jair Bolsoaro, the President of Honduras, Prince Albert II of Monaco, India's Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu, Vice President Massoumeh Ebtekar of Iran, and several others.
LOL yes all of them are such respected people. Trump is now associated with Bolsoaro and Johnson in more way than one!

LOL yes all of them are such respected people. Trump is now associated with Bolsoaro and Johnson in more way than one!
Merkel is Hitler like. Against her own.

Of course he is. And unlike that despicable cowardly Democrat Joe Biden hiding in his basement, refusing to even talk to reporters or be on the campaign trail, President Trump is fearlessly leading this country out of this pandemic.

Are you surprised that Nan doesn't want the House to get tested?
Are you surprised that Mitch doesn't want the Senate to get tested?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?
When did Nan say that?

I bet there would be both dems and pubs testing positive. That's being honest, are you honest?
When did Nan say that?
Back in May, her and Mitch said it.
This is the latest that I can find on how she feels.

Looks like the ACB ceremony was where many got it?

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

And since most of them were social distancing and taking precautions, being tested, and wearing masks, I'd say this was a deep State - Nancy Pelosi - Comey - Brennan - Clapper - Obama - McCabe Terrorist attack.

I'm strongly beginning to believe this was all done intentionally by our utterly "democratic party controlled CIA," the timing and the place clearly intended to "KILL" the Barrett nomination from proceeding ahead. This perfect timing, coupled to target rich environment is just to fucking perfect... :boohoo:
Pelosi said they have several arrows in their quiver to shoot at Trump.
Spreading bio-agents in the White House sounds like a typical terrorist tactic.
Something Democrats would try.
The number of new Repubican cases is highly suspicious.
I believe this is EXACTLY what they did. In 2016 they solicited Russian Help with The Election and COUP.

In 2020 they hired The Chinese.

Of course he is. And unlike that despicable cowardly Democrat Joe Biden hiding in his basement, refusing to even talk to reporters or be on the campaign trail, President Trump is fearlessly leading this country out of this pandemic.
Lol he’s leading us out of the pandemic huh? Where do you people get this shit? In what possible quantifiable way is he doing that? I am dying to know. My god man. You’re in a cult.

When did Nan say that?

When did Nan say that?
Clearly that isn’t what she said here and you know it. Ugh I’m so sick of the stupidity on this board.

I think your opposition is watching a psychopath self destruct. Leadership means more than you think you see. SOS

When did Nan say that?

When did Nan say that?
Clearly that isn’t what she said here and you know it. Ugh I’m so sick of the stupidity on this board.
Why don't you Google it like I did. Back in may both Mitch and Nan said it. It's there for you to look at.
I even stipulated it as back in May. Then I gave you a more recent link that shows how she feels.

The only stupidity is you, and your reading comprehension....Billy

When did Nan say that?

When did Nan say that?

Shoot.....we've been tired of you folks for over a decade...but you always seem to come up with a new "Hold My Beer" moment.

Nancy didn't want the House to get tested in May when the entire nation faced a shortage of tests. Things are much different now.

Republicans have behaved abominably towards their staff throughout the pandemic. There have been numerous complains filed with the HR offices about Republican Senators and Congress critters telliing their staff they can't wear masks and they can't work from home.

Rand Paul, in particular, has had massive issues. He took a corona test and went back to the Senate Floor to await results without a mask. His staff learned of positive test result on the news. Then he called them into his office, jammed in shoulder to shoulder, to announce to them that he had covid. He was not wearing a mask.

When did Nan say that?

When did Nan say that?

Shoot.....we've been tired of you folks for over a decade...but you always seem to come up with a new "Hold My Beer" moment.

You mean like the idiocy of Trump standing on the portico, panting for air, and trying not to cough, telling people not to be afraid of covid. If he keeps this up, he'll kill himself.

When did Nan say that?

When did Nan say that?

You mean like the idiocy of Trump standing on the portico, panting for air, and trying not to cough, telling people not to be afraid of covid. If he keeps this up, he'll kill himself.
I’m going to make the might-be-wrong prediction right now that Trump winds up back at Walter.

Forum List

Back