Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

Weird. The administration that wasn’t following the precautionary rules set forth by medical experts is getting infected.

I wonder how that happened.

Must be a covert CIA operation to overthrow our government.

It’s the only logical explanation.
What rules were not being followed?

Try reading the article.
Then why didn't Biden and Chris Wallace test positive?

Because they took proper precautions.

Maybe Team Trump should have done the same.
Hey dumb ass,, this didn't occur at debate, it took place at white house where Trump officially named Barrett as his nomination! :rolleyes:
No fucking shit asshole!!!

And guess what....Chuck Schumer thinks this will stop them from confirming Amy Barrett.
I smell a fucking rat.

Hey dumb ass,, this didn't occur at debate, it took place at white house where Trump officially named Barrett as his nomination! :rolleyes:
No fucking shit asshole!!!

And guess what....Chuck Schumer thinks this will stop them from confirming Amy Barrett.
I smell a fucking rat.

You’re calling him an asshole?

You Trumpsters are easily confused.

Maybe they should have followed proper precautions there then huh? What a crazy idea.
They did...everyone there was tested and came up negative.
This shit doesn't happen by accident. I'm sure somebody planted the shit.
So shove it up your ass motherfucker.

They did...everyone there was tested and came up negative.
This shit doesn't happen by accident. I'm sure somebody planted the shit.
So shove it up your ass motherfucker.

Apparently they didn’t come up negative. Trump and a few others came up positive.

Maybe they should have taken better precautions huh?

Looks like the ACB ceremony was where many got it?

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

Biggest witch in our modern history. If she is not lying as usual along her cult I hope she beats the dust, they caused so much harm and lives with their hate and lying.

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

Biggest witch in our modern history. If she is not lying as usual along her cult I hope she beats the dust, they caused so much harm and lives with their hate and lying.

^^ TDS alert.

Keep it classy libs.

In theory, that's what you all call being Winners. You know, in an off-handed way.

^^ TDS alert.

Keep it classy libs.

What makes you think you deserve it?

Weird. The administration that wasn’t following the precautionary rules set forth by medical experts is getting infected.

Try reading the article.
What about it? Protocols in place prior to arrival were among the strictest there are. It’s that way everywhere potus is and goes.
Only thing proven is that no matter what we do, this virus is contagious. Makes lockdowns and those who recommend them look even stupider.

Try reading the article.
What about it? Protocols in place prior to arrival were among the strictest there are. It’s that way everywhere potus is and goes.
Only thing proven is that no matter what we do, this virus is contagious. Makes lockdowns and those who recommend them look even stupider.

You asked: "What rules were not being followed?"

The answer is in the article.

Not sure what part of that you got lost at. I thought the instructions were simple enough. Did you learn the answer to your question? If not, try reading the article again.

Sounds like a super spreader event. Barrett had it in earlier in the summer and recovered. You quoted 7 that were present at the Saturday nomination event. PMSNBC said there was another unnamed low level staffer for a total of 8 testing positive since the event. Hopefully she is not typhoid Amy, though she tested negative today.
Hey, Bill Stepien, trumps new campaign manager just popped positive for coronavirus. These people are dropping like flies. Maybe something to this coronavirus thing, trumpers?

No one has dropped and no one is sick.

My guess the chinese or the dems puposely exposed everyone---hopefully it isn't a more dangerous form.

Using the virus or a more deadly form of would be typical of both groups in response to not getting their way with the supreme court or election.

I am worried with reports that Trump has been sent off to the hospital.

the virus is not supposed to be this contagious.

I wonder how safe he is in the hospital?
Fox just blabbed to everyone that he is in Ward 71....WTF is this?

My guess the chinese or the dems puposely exposed everyone---hopefully it isn't a more dangerous form.

Using the virus or a more deadly form of would be typical of both groups in response to not getting their way with the supreme court or election.

I am worried with reports that Trump has been sent off to the hospital.

the virus is not supposed to be this contagious.

I wonder how safe he is in the hospital?
Fox just blabbed to everyone that he is in Ward 71....WTF is this?

Bet the drones are on their way.

Forum List

Back