Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you that ignorant. Is that all you can do to support anything you believe.

I have repeatedly done so. The fact that you don't understand it does NOT make it such that I didn't do it.

And it is a blast furnace that builds wind turbines.

PROVE IT. Remember, the point was that blast furnaces were used in FIBERGLASS production. So, just prove that point.

For once PROVE YOUR POINT.

Well YOU certainly are. Unless you aren't using any copper now.

(You DO know the difference between Copper and Lithium, right? )
1. Is that relevant to anything? When did I say I didn't use copper?
2. I do know the difference. Is that relevant to anything at all?
Remember, we are talking about how hysterically hypocritical it is for global warming cultists to demand we stop using oil, while they intend to increase our dependence on alternatives that are even worse.

Liar, if I was boring you, you would not be so interested in reading and replying to my comments.

The fact is you have zero idea how these are made, what the process is, if it is a blast furnace or a fusion furnace that is required.

You have never thought of the process in building wind turbines yet you reply as if you know. At the very least, before you simply dismiss p eople you should find out what they know and how it pertains to the point they made.

You dismiss people out of ignorance, because you are being ideological.

It is sad, really, that you make it impossible to have a discussion where we are both are able, to perhaps educate the other.
He can't educate you.
And he isn't interested in being educated, he's driven ideologically and he won't give up his fanatacism.

1. Is that relevant to anything? When did I say I didn't use copper?

You posted a picture of a COPPER MINE and then tried to make it sound like the Libs were OK with exploitation. As if you are somehow not involved in that?

You were also blabbering on about Lithium mining. While there are some Li hard rock mines and I don't know if any is associated with the Cu porphyry mine you posted, it doesn't even really matter since you also use Lithium every single day.

Lithium hard-rock ores are usually associated with pegmatites and Li salts are associated with evaporite deposits. Porphyry copper deposits are a bit distant from igneous intrusions but are related to hydrothermal alteration of rocks (the hot water provided from circulation near magma bodies). Now I'm working off pretty old knowledge from my grad school days but I believe that the intrusive igneous rocks that might be more associated are not as felsic as one might require for a pegmatite so I assume that there is limited association between a porphyry copper deposit and a pegmatite from whence you would get the Li ores.

2. I do know the difference. Is that relevant to anything at all?

Why did you post a picture of a Copper Mine if making a point about Lithium mines?

Remember, we are talking about how hysterically hypocritical it is for global warming cultists to demand we stop using oil, while they intend to increase our dependence on alternatives that are even worse.

But YOU ALREADY USE ALL OF THOSE THINGS. You are part of the problem? What are YOU doing to stop using copper and lithium?

It's not enough just to score a point on the other side if you are also guilty of it as well it doesn't really make much difference does it?

You posted a picture of a COPPER MINE and then tried to make it sound like the Libs were OK with exploitation. As if you are somehow not involved in that?

You were also blabbering on about Lithium mining. While there are some Li hard rock mines and I don't know if any is associated with the Cu porphyry mine you posted, it doesn't even really matter since you also use Lithium every single day.

Lithium hard-rock ores are usually associated with pegmatites and Li salts are associated with evaporite deposits. Porphyry copper deposits are a bit distant from igneous intrusions but are related to hydrothermal alteration of rocks (the hot water provided from circulation near magma bodies). Now I'm working off pretty old knowledge from my grad school days but I believe that the intrusive igneous rocks that might be more associated are not as felsic as one might require for a pegmatite so I assume that there is limited association between a porphyry copper deposit and a pegmatite from whence you would get the Li ores.

Why did you post a picture of a Copper Mine if making a point about Lithium mines?

But YOU ALREADY USE ALL OF THOSE THINGS. You are part of the problem? What are YOU doing to stop using copper and lithium?

It's not enough just to score a point on the other side if you are also guilty of it as well it doesn't really make much difference does it?
The article had a picture of a copper mine and a lithium mine. Obviously you didn't read it.

I don't use the word fascist. I was discussing the other poster's use of the word. I don't tend to call people fascists. (Go ahead, check my posts)

Yet again you are wrong. You know at some point you COULD actually check yourself before you post more incorrect information. Do you get some thrill of consistently being wrong?
And used the word! That’s hypocritical

Nah, bro. I just like seeing you waste your paycheck every week and decimating your own environment lining the pockets of the petroleum industry AND paying subsidies to them because they didn't get ENOUGH of your money at the pump.
Cause you’re interfering

1649883937915.png

Lithium mine
Now maybe he can stop gibbering.

And used the word! That’s hypocritical

Other than discussing other people's use of it, please show me where else I have used it.

Just try.

I'm an open book. Try to find where I leveled a charge of "Fascist" against anyone on this entire board.

Just. Try.

(Or not. You're all talk. Big talker. Almost always wrong, but a big talker)

1649884299830.png

Why isn't this a problem for the so-called environmentalists?
"Rio Grande, Bolivia. An aerial view of the mineral formations along the Rio Grande delta, at the edges of the salt flats. The delta is mostly dry due to the effects of lithium mining, which is heavily reliant on water for its shallow artificial salt-pans, or solar evaporation ponds, in which saline solutions are left to dry out over a period of months, leaving the minerals behind. This drying out of the delta has led to a lack of stability in water levels, both on top of and below the surface. The river is home to a wide variety of freshwater fish, many originating in the Amazon basinMATJAŽ KRIVIC/INSTITUTE"

"“Like any mining process, it is invasive, it scars the landscape, it destroys the water table and it pollutes the earth and the local wells,” said Guillermo Gonzalez, a lithium battery expert from the University of Chile, in a 2009 interview. “This isn’t a green solution – it’s not a solution at all.”

But YOU chose to post the Copper mine (and why wouldn't you? You don't know the difference)

And, again, why does it matter since you are guilty of use of both Cu and Li?
And again, what is the relevance of any of that?
Are you denying that mining lithium is incredibly harmful and adds to the so called "warming" by diverting huge amounts of water away from delicate ecosystems, while at the same time poisoning the land and water?

Why isn't this a problem for the so-called environmentalists?

So what are YOU doing about it? You use Lithium every day. What are you doing to stop this?

I mean you don't want to be a RAVING IGNORANT HYPOCRITE, do you?

"“Like any mining process, it is invasive, it scars the landscape, it destroys the water table and it pollutes the earth and the local wells,” said Guillermo Gonzalez, a lithium battery expert from the

You DO realize that oil extraction and coal mining are also environmentally damaging right?

If you are so worked up about this, what are YOU DOING to offset your use of all these things?

And again, what is the relevance of any of that?

Because YOU USE THOSE THINGS AS WELL. So you can't go blaming folks like me as if you aren't also complicit.

Are you denying that mining lithium is incredibly harmful and adds to the so called "warming" by diverting huge amounts of water away from delicate ecosystems, while at the same time poisoning the land and water?

Is it moreso than mining coal and extracting oil and burning it every second of every day you are alive?

Where do you think all the metal for your car comes from? Do you know the various rare metals that are in your combustion car? Where do you think RHODIUM comes from?

I'm genuinely curious. You act all high and might trying to score points against "environmentalists" while you are enjoying every single benefit from every one of those types of horrors.

That's what hypocrisy is.

Last edited:
Your comment about how AGW folks are all liars trying to control people is "substance"?

LOL.

You're funny.
So the progressive arent trying to get everyone to go out and purchase EV's? Seemed just the other day the "Shitter in Chief" was telling everyone to stop complaining about gasoline and buy a electric vehicle.

Yes, you dumbass mother fuckers are liars all the time...

Because YOU USE THOSE THINGS AS WELL. So you can't go blaming folks like me as if you aren't also complicit.

Is it moreso than mining coal and extracting oil and burning it every second of every day you are alive?

Where do you think all the metal for your car comes from? Do you know the various rare metals that are in your combustion car? Where do you think RHODIUM comes from?

I'm genuinely curious. You act all high and might trying to score points against "environmentalists" while you are enjoying every single benefit from every one of those types of horrors.

That's what hypocrisy is.
Hypocrisy is that you are using a plastic(which came from oil) keyboard to type your idiocy on this site, while using CO2 fired powerplants to supply you with electricity so you can send it here.

So the progressive arent trying to get everyone to go out and purchase EV's?

It would be helpful. But I'm not controlling anyone. I'd like to see us deal with climate change but given how many morons in the US seem to have control over our ability to do anything meaningful I guess I'll just have to laugh at you folks instead.

Seemed just the other day the "Shitter in Chief" was telling everyone to stop complaining about gasoline and buy a electric vehicle.

Well, I can't really agree with him because I actually ENJOY hearing the whiners whine.

Yes, you dumbass mother fuckers are liars all the time...

Hey, it's YOUR money. Waste it how you like. Just don't expect anyone to actually CARE ABOUT YOUR PAIN. LOL.

You want to give the oil companies a lot of money while they also get subsidies from your tax money, that's your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back