Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
He argues with himself daily
They’re all like that, it’s how fascism works. Come up with a racket to move power and money around, kill or imprison everybody who objects to fake science and human rights violations in the name of fake science.

It's great to be carried by others, isn't it?

You should ask the folks in the oil companies. They get HUGE sums of money from you.

That's the ultimate goal of all fascists.

I don't know why you think the oil companies are fascists. But, I suspect you just use that word willy-nilly without even marginally understanding it. It "sounds" really mean which is probably what you are going for.

You should ask the folks in the oil companies. They get HUGE sums of money from you.

I don't know why you think the oil companies are fascists. But, I suspect you just use that word willy-nilly without even marginally understanding it. It "sounds" really mean which is probably what you are going for.
seems it's a word you enjoy using

Look more false narrative.

1649876415993.png

This is okay why, exactly? And how is it *better* than fossil fuel?
Oh that's right. This is happening to poor people south of the border. Expendable rural folk.
"The Atacama, in northern Chile, is one of the driest and least populated places on Earth, but the metals industry is changing the terrain, with access roads creeping across pristine salt flats and the water-intensive extraction process leaving the ground pocked and scarred. Maisel – who still shoots on film – chartered a plane and spent a fortnight in the field documenting some of the biggest copper and lithium mining sites in the region. The work isn’t intended to single out a particular industry, Maisel says – in fact, we are all complicit: these resources enable almost every facet of our lives, from technology to transportation. “These new photographs show how the supposedly remote Atacama desert is becoming part of a planetary fabric of urbanisation, and at what cost,” he says."

Actually that's a COPPER MINE. I'm guessing a porphyry copper from the shape of it. Do you have wiring in your home, in your car, in your computer? Do you not realize you use copper all the time?

This is okay why, exactly? And how is it *better* than fossil fuel?

Given that you just posted a picture of a COPPER MINE I'd have to say it is completely different.

seems it's a word you enjoy using

I don't use the word fascist. I was discussing the other poster's use of the word. I don't tend to call people fascists. (Go ahead, check my posts)

Yet again you are wrong. You know at some point you COULD actually check yourself before you post more incorrect information. Do you get some thrill of consistently being wrong?

You’re selfish because you wish to force your world on others, who don’t care what you spend

Nah, bro. I just like seeing you waste your paycheck every week and decimating your own environment lining the pockets of the petroleum industry AND paying subsidies to them because they didn't get ENOUGH of your money at the pump.

Actually that's a COPPER MINE. I'm guessing a porphyry copper from the shape of it. Do you have wiring in your home, in your car, in your computer? Do you not realize you use copper all the time?

Given that you just posted a picture of a COPPER MINE I'd have to say it is completely different.
So you’re good with it. Got it.

I know you are boring me now.
Liar, if I was boring you, you would not be so interested in reading and replying to my comments.

The fact is you have zero idea how these are made, what the process is, if it is a blast furnace or a fusion furnace that is required.

You have never thought of the process in building wind turbines yet you reply as if you know. At the very least, before you simply dismiss p eople you should find out what they know and how it pertains to the point they made.

You dismiss people out of ignorance, because you are being ideological.

It is sad, really, that you make it impossible to have a discussion where we are both are able, to perhaps educate the other.

Liar, if I was boring you, you would not be so interested in reading and replying to my comments.

I only recently became bored when it became apparent that you really aren't all that interesting.

The fact is you have zero idea how these are made, what the process is, if it is a blast furnace or a fusion furnace that is required.

Neither do you, apparently. I've given you the technical definition of a "blast furnace" now about 3 or 4 times but you still simply ignore it.

You have never thought of the process in building wind turbines yet you reply as if you know. At the very least, before you simply dismiss p eople you should find out what they know and how it pertains to the point they made.

Let me know when you meet such a person.

It is sad, really, that you make it impossible to have a discussion where we are both are able, to perhaps educate the other.

You have discussions? Really? You seem more like a troll. Huh. Guess you must have some hidden depth. Maybe you should try showing THAT instead of unrelenting ignorance.

That'd be interesting.

I only recently became bored when it became apparent that you really aren't all that interesting.

Neither do you, apparently. I've given you the technical definition of a "blast furnace" now about 3 or 4 times but you still simply ignore it.

Let me know when you meet such a person.

You have discussions? Really? You seem more like a troll. Huh. Guess you must have some hidden depth. Maybe you should try showing THAT instead of unrelenting ignorance.

That'd be interesting.
Quoting your link, commenting on the quote, is trolling. Are you that ignorant. Is that all you can do to support anything you believe. The obvious answer is yes.

And it is a blast furnace that builds wind turbines.

It is also a fusion furnace.

A pure electric furnace as you stated. Impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back