EPA Chief Spent Millions on Security and Travel

I'd rent his apartment for 50 bucks
The rent was $50/day, not $50/month, you fucking retard.
Who said anything different ??? 50 a day is real cheap You failed 6th grade reading??
$1500/month is not cheap for a one bedroom apartment. In most cities that is quite expensive, but it's about the going rate for DC.
my son age 30 pays 3000 a month ,,in brooklyn and the apartment is NBD

"Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt's concern with his safety came at a steep cost to taxpayers as his swollen security detail blew through overtime budgets and at times diverted officers away from investigating environmental crimes to protect him.

Altogether, the agency spent millions of dollars for a 20-member full-time security detail that is three times the size of his predecessor's part-time security contingent.

New details in Pruitt's expansive spending for security and travel emerged from agency sources and documents reviewed by The Associated Press. They come as the embattled EPA leader fends off allegations of profligate spending and ethical missteps that have imperiled his job."

AP sources: EPA chief spent millions on security and travel

And Trump sycophants will continue to attempt to defend the indefensible.

I bet it's way less than nazi palouseys weekly private plane trips from DC to San Francisco and back when she was speaker. But hey, she's a commie, so that doesn't count, RIGHT?

If I recall correctly, Nazi Pelosi commandeered an entire Boeing 757 for her personal use. The fuel cost for that comes to about $48,000 per round trip. Times 52 makes the yearly total come to $2,500,000.00, and that's just for gas. Then there's depreciation of the equipment and the salaries of the crew.
Your Pelosi rumor was debunked: Nancy Pelosi's Personal Jet - FactCheck.org

Who said anything different ??? 50 a day is real cheap You failed 6th grade reading??
$1500/month is not cheap for a one bedroom apartment. In most cities that is quite expensive, but it's about the going rate for DC.
White House says Trump not OK with Pruitt deal - CNNPolitics

There was a provision in Pruitt's lease that allowed him to not pay for the days he was not present in the apartment. Did your alleged son have that provision in his alleged apartment?

There was a provision in Pruitt's lease that allowed him to not pay for the days he was not present in the apartment. Did your alleged son have that provision in his alleged apartment?
LOL no and I doubt many do A real sweetheart deal

Making the case that this was some kind of cushy deal is a difficult row for snowflake Pruitt haters to hoe.

Making the case that this was some kind of cushy deal is a difficult row for snowflake Pruitt haters to hoe.
Your lord and master trump himself,doesn't like what Pruitt's done Kelly wanted him fired , threatened to leave himself

Your lord and master trump himself,doesn't like what Pruitt's done Kelly wanted him fired , threatened to leave himself
Trump is slightly annoyed. Kelly is an establishment idiot.

"Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt's concern with his safety came at a steep cost to taxpayers as his swollen security detail blew through overtime budgets and at times diverted officers away from investigating environmental crimes to protect him.

Altogether, the agency spent millions of dollars for a 20-member full-time security detail that is three times the size of his predecessor's part-time security contingent.

New details in Pruitt's expansive spending for security and travel emerged from agency sources and documents reviewed by The Associated Press. They come as the embattled EPA leader fends off allegations of profligate spending and ethical missteps that have imperiled his job."

Can’t believe how paranoid he is

No other cabinet member has such an obsession with security

Kelly is his only voice of reason

Can’t believe how paranoid he is

No other cabinet member has such an obsession with security
No other cabinet member is as hated by the snowflakes as he is. That's because he is doing a good job of implementing Trump's agenda.

That isn't "paranoia." It's understanding reality.

Last edited:
Kelly is his only voice of reason
He's a douchebag, in other words. He's swamp creature. He cares more about what bureacrats want than what the American people want.

GENERAL Kelly is another of the drumphs choices Has he picked 1 winner ??? One keeper ? Face it the pos flies by the seat of his pants

GENERAL Kelly is another of the drumphs choices Has he picked 1 winner ??? One keeper ? Face it the pos flies by the seat of his pants
Pruitt is a winner. He's doing an excellent job. Trump has picked lots of "winners." However, that won't stop duchebags like you from attacking them.

Pruitt is a winner. He's doing an excellent job. Trump has picked lots of "winners." However, that won't stop duchebags like you from attacking them.
he's a big, huge, crooked, swamp creature, regardless of what he has allegedly accomplished.. the crooks need to go! Trump knows this, he's just buying some time so he can find a replacement.

he's a big, huge, crooked, swamp creature, regardless of what he has allegedly accomplished.. the crooks need to go! Trump knows this, he's just buying some time so he can find a replacement.

Trump's supporters want Pruitt to stay right where he is, so it's not going to happen, snowflake.

Forum List

Back