EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push Obama admin’s agenda

Obama's fundamental change to America is to propose everything that Republicans support so that they run against it.

The GOP is becoming more Progressive. Even their "best" candidates have admitted that they have to stop being a party of stupid Teabaggers in order to win.

Report: EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push agenda | The Daily Caller

I would be lying to say I was shocked about this. Anything to get Obamas agenda across . No matter what the cost!:mad:

The EPA obtained informed consent from the 81 human study subjects before exposing them to pollutants.
So whats the problem?

How about the fact that you didn't read the entire fucking paragraph?

While the consent forms met the requirements of 40 CFR part 26, we found that exposure risks were not always consistently represented. Further, the EPA did not include information on long-term cancer risks in its diesel exhaust studies' consent form.

Good to see you defending the government even when it is 100% wrong though, it reaffirms your position as a statist authoritarian hack.

Report: EPA tested deadly pollutants on humans to push agenda | The Daily Caller

I would be lying to say I was shocked about this. Anything to get Obamas agenda across . No matter what the cost!:mad:

The EPA obtained informed consent from the 81 human study subjects before exposing them to pollutants.

So whats the problem?

They won't allow people to get life saving meds because they are experimental. Even though the people agree because it's their only hope, the government says no. But, they'll pay people to risk illness or death to push their agenda. If doctors can't save lives with experimental drugs, why should the government be allowed to potentially harm people with experiments?

This is the same group that won't allow teens to use tanning beds, but some nasty pollutants are just peachy.

So whats the problem?

The agency conducted tests on people with health issues and the elderly, exposing them to high levels of potentially lethal pollutants, without disclosing the risks of cancer and death, according to a newly released government report.

EPA Human Study Subjects

So whats the problem?

While the consent forms met the requirements of 40 CFR part 26, we found that exposure risks were not always consistently represented. Further, the EPA did not include information on long-term cancer risks in its diesel exhaust studies' consent form.

Good to see you defending the government even when it is 100% wrong though, it reaffirms your position as a statist authoritarian hack.

I did read the entire paragraph. The Government didn't include that LONG-TERM exposure COULD cause cancer. Doesn't everyone know that?

btw; Driving your car COULD cause death.

So whats the problem?

They won't allow people to get life saving meds because they are experimental. Even though the people agree because it's their only hope, the government says no. But, they'll pay people to risk illness or death to push their agenda. If doctors can't save lives with experimental drugs, why should the government be allowed to potentially harm people with experiments?

This is the same group that won't allow teens to use tanning beds, but some nasty pollutants are just peachy.

And this relates to the EPA how?

So whats the problem?

I did read the entire paragraph. The Government didn't include that LONG-TERM exposure COULD cause cancer. Doesn't everyone know that?

btw; Driving your car COULD cause death.

I am willing to bet you that if Koch did the exact same thing you would be screaming about the evil 1%, that makes you a fucking authoritarian hack.

Forum List

Back