EPIC! Trump Buys New Glock Pistol in South Carolina Before Speaking at Event (VIDEO)

What a 2nd Amendment MAGA man Trump is. Good looking pistol. The hunters and pro-2nd Amendment advocates support Trump.

37ABE1A1-A425-4EA4-B949-40CF2A89FF02-1200x630.jpeg

Should have been a Ruger.

Oh...oh. Looks like the orange loser lied...again!

Trump doesn’t buy gun after saying he wants to in South Carolina​

I don't blame him on this one, much. If I am going somewhere to conduct business or work, I am probably not actually shopping for a weapon. If I am going somewhere to shop for a weapon, I undoubtedly know what I am looking for, and not likely to be sold something by a clerk at a guns store. It does not surprise me, he didn't buy. If buying, I would more likely than not get one in my home state or have it shipped to a dealer in my town. I cannot see Donny taking up shooting sports now, at his age, if he hasn't already. With Secret Service protection, he doesn't need one, and if new to shooting, it would probably scare the hell out of the Secret Service, as people screw up an shoot themselves by accident, probably daily.

Hunter lied on his application. The whole freaking world is looking at Trump. Nobody saw him actually sitting down and filling out the state and federal forms. I think the story is bogus.
Could be but there really is no reason Trump couldn't buy a gun. Besides he probably already owns an arsenal. I'm filing this under political photo op.

I don't blame him on this one, much. If I am going somewhere to conduct business or work, I am probably not actually shopping for a weapon. If I am going somewhere to shop for a weapon, I undoubtedly know what I am looking for, and not likely to be sold something by a clerk at a guns store. It does not surprise me, he didn't buy. If buying, I would more likely than not get one in my home state or have it shipped to a dealer in my town. I cannot see Donny taking up shooting sports now, at his age, if he hasn't already. With Secret Service protection, he doesn't need one, and if new to shooting, it would probably scare the hell out of the Secret Service, as people screw up an shoot themselves by accident, probably daily.
You are giving him a lot of credit. I see this as a basic campaign ploy. A photo-op.

Trump got dinged because of his bump stocks ban etc. This is a way for him to get back in with the maga-gun crowd.

Last edited:
What a 2nd Amendment MAGA man Trump is. Good looking pistol. The hunters and pro-2nd Amendment advocates support Trump.

Dumbass yankee is sweeping everyone to the left of him. Did he buy it or just pose with it?

Also Glock sucks.

not smart. Just like the homeowner facing a burglar's gun in his face, Trump won't get it out of his pocket befor his bullet comes to rest.

If he's smart he won't even carry it.

Trump is guarded by some of the best security people on the planet. If a burglar gets into Trump's house and puts a gun in his face, the burglar would have had to defeat the Secret Service detail. If the criminal could do that, Trump is toast.

Do you realize it would be illegal for Trump to purchase that pistol?

not smart. Just like the homeowner facing a burglar's gun in his face, Trump won't get it out of his pocket befor his bullet comes to rest.

If he's smart he won't even carry it.
He has at least a half dozen well trained Secret Service agents AND private security for that.

A burglar would meet their guns. Retard.

Trump didn't buy a gun. He tried to get the owner to give it to him.

Forum List

Back