Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

So did I, and I agree.

M18A1 was what I used for years. But I did get to see and use much of it later on.
I of course have experience with the M 16 I was a Huey Crew Member and other Acft for 15 years. Most of my experience is with 38s, 45s, M60Ds, and 50 cals on OH58Ds.

Not to mention 7.62s and Hellfires.

Weapons patterned on the original ArmaLite AR-15 design

Done....again.

Nod.
Where does it say one design.

if you can answer ONE question with a yes or no, correctly, I will deem. You the winner.

If there Is only ONE design all the parts between what your source labels one as a civilian weapon and one a military weapon are interchangeabl, correct?
Yes or no?
Anything else is an admission of defeat.

No...I have used both my citations and yours.
The difference being that I understand them.
You need to go back and read what I was responding to. You just made an even bigger ass of yourself.

Which I did not think was humanly possible, Kydex 67.

Just for the record you are the moron who though a Kydex Holster was a gun in pieces.

if you can answer ONE question with a yes or no, correctly, I will deem. You the winner.

If there Is only ONE design all the parts between what your source labels one as a civilian weapon and one a military weapon are interchangeabl, correct?
Yes or no?

Yes or no?
Right here.

Nod.

Right here.

Nod.
You lose. That doesn’t say one design or answer this question:

Yes or no?

The5thHorseman

As you cower in fear of a scary looking black weapon you realize that sidearms are used in the majority of shootings, to include mass shootings.

You keep doing as your told, Russian Studies.

You need to go back and read what I was responding to. You just made an even bigger ass of yourself.

Which I did not think was humanly possible, Kydex 67.

Just for the record you are the moron who though a Kydex Holster was a gun in pieces.
No...I don't..

You lose. That doesn’t say one design or answer this question:

Yes or no?
Yes...it says one design....

Assuming you can read.

Forum List

Back