Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

You can read the text I quoted to the left of the photo you claim doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.

Now take off.
I am reading the text of the article you claimed says their is only one design for the civilian and military model. The article does not mention the Sporter, the civilian model. There is a disclaimer at the top telling you that.

Acknowledge and nod.

I am reading the text of the article you claimed says their is only one design for the civilian and military model. The article does not mention the Sporter, the civilian model. There is a disclaimer at the top telling you that.

Acknowledge and nod.
claimed says their is only one design for the civilian and military model.
Why aren't you looking at what I posted?

Are you an idiot?

Clearly.

Why aren't you looking at what I posted?

Are you an idiot?

Clearly.
Because that is from a different article. You are spinning out of control.

Post that link and acknowledge what you posted last night does not say what you claim.

No it isn't.

I posted a screenshot of mine.
Not from last nights link you didn't. After you acknowledge that I will address the new screen shot and the link (that I gave you years ago) and refute your claim about one design.

Not that the Colt AR 15 semi automatic appears in the civilian list.

Colt's civilian line of semi-automatic Colt AR-15 rifles is identified by a four digit code following a specific prefix. Initially all Colt civilian weapons were listed with an “R” prefix, with this changing to “AR” following the passage of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994.

Not from last nights link you didn't. After you acknowledge that I will address the new screen shot and the link (that I gave you years ago) and refute your claim about one design.

Not that the Colt AR 15 semi automatic appears in the civilian list.

Colt's civilian line of semi-automatic Colt AR-15 rifles is identified by a four digit code following a specific prefix. Initially all Colt civilian weapons were listed with an “R” prefix, with this changing to “AR” following the passage of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994.
Prove that I didn't use the link I say I used.

Fucking idiot....you burned yourself on this once before.

Now get lost.

Prove that I didn't use the link I say I used.

Fucking idiot....you burned yourself on this once before.

Now get lost.
Just click on the one from last night and you will see it is not the same. You never burned me on this. But. I will AGAIN repost your link from last night along with the link you used today.

Forum List

Back