Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Just click on the one from last night and you will see it is not the same. You never burned me on this. But. I will AGAIN repost your link from last night along with the link you used today.
Which one "from last night"?

Yours?

That's the article where my text came from.

You can clearly see it to the left of the photo you asserted isn't there.

You clicked on a hyperlink within the quote..

You're a fucking moron.
Oh, I saw it. That is not the same article you used last night as I have shown.

As far as today's attempt I gave you that link years ago to show the semi automatics are in the civilian section, not the military section. Because they were designed for civilians and LEOs.

You have posted two links, in less than 24 hours, from the same source that classify the weapon as a civilian model. Not to mention TODAY's article shows Colt marked it as such.

As far as today's attempt I gave you that link years ago to show the semi automatics are in the civilian section, not the military section. Because they were designed for civilians and LEOs.

You have posted two links, in less than 24 hours, from the same source that classify the weapon as a civilian model. Not to mention TODAY's article shows Colt marked it as such.
How could you "show" that?

/——/ Gun grabbers like him rely on emotions, not facts.

Im not saying they cant say their ABCs out loud.
Im drawing a line at speaking ill of the government and the right to protest.
Did you know there is a constitutional right to speak ill of a government that, right or wrong, people believe is not constitutionally serving the people? That there is a constitutional right to peacefully assemble and protest that government and petition it for grievances?

Answer the question.
I already posted last night the portion of that article that says the article is about the military weapon, not the civilian model, redirecting you to the civilian article.

The link you used TODAY breaks the Colt weapons into different categories. The SP1 is in the civilian category, not the military.

Two articles from the same source classifying it as a civilian model, not designed for the battlefield.

Forum List

Back