Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

I already posted last night the portion of that article that says the article is about the military weapon, not the civilian model, redirecting you to the civilian article.

The link you used TODAY breaks the Colt weapons into different categories. The SP1 is in the civilian category, not the military.

Two articles from the same source classifying it as a civilian model, not designed for the battlefield.
I already posted
So your evidence is your own assertion?

Again.

Honor your deal and go.

The evidence is the links you posted. Did you even read them? YOU posted the evidence.
I posted a familiar excerpt, with which you have struggled on every occasion that you demand another beating on this topic.

I have consistently taken it from the same source. You assume that the embedded hyperlink leads to the source.

It doesn't..

It leads to another wiki entry.

You have no reason to insist that you know my source better than I do.

You're a moron.

Now leave.

Did you know there is a constitutional right to speak ill of a government that, right or wrong, people believe is not constitutionally serving the people? That there is a constitutional right to peacefully assemble and protest that government and petition it for grievances?
I was being sarcastic

I posted a familiar excerpt, with which you have struggled on every occasion that you demand another beating on this topic.

I have consistently taken it from the same source. You assume that the embedded hyperlink leads to the source.

It doesn't..

It leads to another wiki entry.

You have no reason to insist that you know my source better than I do.

You're a moron.

Now leave.
You should have led with that this morning when I busted you. This is from last night's article YOU posted:

This article is about the select-fire military rifle. For semi-automatic civilian rifles based on this design, see Colt AR-15 and AR-15 style rifle. For other uses, see AR-15 (disambiguation) and Black rifle.

This is in the article you posted TODAY:

In less than 24 hours you have posted links to two articles that classify the SP1 as a civilian weapon.

It seems you are struggling and apparently I know the sources better than you do. Basically because I have used them long before I gave them to you.

You should have led with that this morning when I busted you. This is from last night's article YOU posted:

This article is about the select-fire military rifle. For semi-automatic civilian rifles based on this design, see Colt AR-15 and AR-15 style rifle. For other uses, see AR-15 (disambiguation) and Black rifle.

In less than 24 hours you have posted links to two articles that classify the SP1 as a civilian weapon.

It seems you are struggling and apparently I know the sources better than you do. Basically because I have used them long before I gave them to you.
The link I posted to you leads to this section. Note the category is Colt civilian models.

1680539266187.png

You should have led with that this morning when I busted you

You ran from the question last night.

I showed you that you were COMPLETELY wrong.

What the fuck did you "bust"?

This is from last night's article YOU posted

I posted a piece of text which, were you not senile, you would have recognized from numerous past encounters. Being a fucking dumbass, you thought the embedded hyperlink led to the source.

Then you ran your mouth and shot yourself in the face...again.

That is not my problem.

In less than 24 hours you have posted links to two articles that classify the SP1 as a civilian weapon

No....I've posted the text of an article, and a screenshot of the article itself.

They don't 'classify' them as such.

You made that up.

You ran from the question last night.

I showed you that you were COMPLETELY wrong.

What the fuck did you "bust"?

I posted a piece of text which, were you not senile, you would have recognized from numerous past encounters. Being a fucking dumbass, you thought the embedded hyperlink led to the source.

Then you ran your mouth and shot yourself in the face...again.

That is not my problem.

No....I've posted the text of an article, and a screenshot of the article itself.

They don't 'classify' them as such.

You made that up.
Starting in 1963 there were Add campaigns in dozens of Magazines ( including “Look “ and “Life” ) for Hunters to consider the Colt SP1 .

Starting in 1963 there were Add campaigns in dozens of Magazines ( including “Look “ and “Life” ) for Hunters to consider the Colt SP1 .
In 1962, Colt sold its first order of what would be designated M16 to the Air Force.

Colt originally marketed the modified weapon as the "Comanche", until it was challenged by another manufacturer marketing a weapon under that name...it would become the "Sporter" in 1964.

The platform has been modified to fire rounds other that the original .556

It remains the same design.
Nope , Receiver ( Which BATF considers the Firearm ) is totally different and Upper Receiver ( Other major component of Firearm / design ) is totally different as is the Bolt Carrier group , Barrel , charging handle / mechanism , Recoil Buffer Tube/ Receiver extension , Buffer Spring ...) totally different Rifle that only “Looks “ like centerfire variants .

S
In 1962, Colt sold its first order of what would be designated M16 to the Air Force.

Colt originally marketed the modified weapon as the "Comanche", until it was challenged by another manufacturer marketing a weapon under that name...it would become the "Sporter" in 1964.
SP1 was a model designation from 63 when Model was first produced .

Nope , Receiver ( Which BATF considers the Firearm ) is totally different and Upper Receiver ( Other major component of Firearm / design ) is totally different as is the Bolt Carrier group , Barrel , charging handle / mechanism , Recoil Buffer Tube/ Receiver extension , Buffer Spring ...) totally different Rifle that only “Looks “ like centerfire variants .
You will note that people who squawk the loudest about guns know the very least about them.

Please spare me the "split receiver" bullshit.

It too is irrelevant.

And they are in the process of addressing the "loophole"

Forum List

Back