Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

You are creating a strawman. No one is arguing it wasn't call the Comanche at one point.

223e4c2d4b0463f0ba73d2fec2d2e458763b0fec9bf8c6c807b4fdaa73661cec_1.webp
The assertion about the ad is unsupported, and contrary to other evidence.

You streak continues. Every time you lose you claim the supporting evidence is irrelevant. Even one I post all the different parts in the SPorter you claim it is irrelevant.
Because it is irrelevant.

You do it in an effort to prove your disproven "many designs" theory...which has zero documentary support.

Because it is irrelevant.

You do it in an effort to prove your disproven "many designs" theory...which has zero documentary support.
YOUR argument has ZERO documentary support. I have posted your sources own words. I have also posted all the design changes that had to be made, meaning a new design.

You are grasping to be right. You have never admitted you are wrong on most topics.

YOUR argument has ZERO documentary support. I have posted your sources own words. I have also posted all the design changes that had to be made, meaning a new design.

You are grasping to be right. You have never admitted you are wrong on most topics.
No, you're lying...it is consistently supported by both my sources and yours.

No, you're lying...it is consistently supported by both my sources and yours.
You don't comprehend what you read. You claim I am lying although I posted the words from the sources NUMEROUS times. So either YOU are lying or you do not read your sources.

The5thHorseman

I know you believe there is only one design but is one of the many design differences:

ar15-vs-m16-stripped-lower.png

Shown with the safety lever removed, the AR-15's lower receiver (even if "mil-spec") does not have the necessary space to accept an M16's auto sear. The portion highlighted in red must be milled or cut to make room for the sear. Doing so is illegal, since machineguns cannot be manufactured without special licensing and case-by-case approval from the ATF.

That is just another one. There are more.

In 1964 Colt began production of AR-15 Comanche which was quickly changed to the Sporter due to a rival company already having a Comanche bolt action rifle.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/56/558/colt-ar-15rifle-223
By 1964 tiny ArmaLite had given way to giant Manufacturer Colt and most design tweaks were figured out ( including Ambitious Civilian marketed programs ( like the Prototype “ Sportsman “ AR 15 in 22 Long Rifle and the SP1 Centerfire Civilian Rifle & later Carbine variations )

I am good, Kydex 67. My information is correct. And I understand it. More than one design, as demonstrated.
Asserted. Without a shred of evidence.

This article describes the many variations of the (definite article) Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle family (noun, singular) of weapons produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company. Weapons patterned on the (definite article) original ArmaLite AR-15 design(noun, singular)

This remains so regardless of your inability to understand it.

Asserted. Without a shred of evidence.

This article describes the many variations of the (definite article) Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle family (noun, singular) of weapons produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company. Weapons patterned on the (definite article) original ArmaLite AR-15 design(noun, singular)

This remains so regardless of your inability to understand it.
Many variations is many designs.

I stand by my posts, the words taken from sources you use, and the fact that I have posted multiple design differences.

You need to go to this section of your source:

Colt civilian models
Here is the link you are too cowardly to post:

You are saying that the parts are interchangeable because the is only one design.

See ya tomorrow loser.

The5thHorseman

Pay attention to your own citation, Kydex.

Two different weapons platforms are discussed in your citation you don’t understand:

This article describes the many variations of the(definite article) Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle family (noun, singular) of weapons produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company.

I’ll check tomorrow to see if you are smart enough to figure out how you fucked your self yet again.

Forum List

Back