Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Fuck your opinions.
Must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get The5thColumnist all riled up like that, huh? :rofl:

123.jpg

Assault Weapon ( Select Fire ) not Features or General design
I don't care about the arbitrary shit.

Full auto isn't very desirable if you are starting with 210...

The point of its development had nothing to do with full auto, but everything to do with SCHV.

I was being sarcastic
Noted. I haven't interacted with you enough to pick up on that but I'm glad you were being sarcastic. Those on the left don't seem to understand or appreciate the concept of free speech or our constitutional right to petition the government for redress of grievances. :)

You ran from the question last night.

I showed you that you were COMPLETELY wrong.

What the fuck did you "bust"?

I posted a piece of text which, were you not senile, you would have recognized from numerous past encounters. Being a fucking dumbass, you thought the embedded hyperlink led to the source.

Then you ran your mouth and shot yourself in the face...again.

That is not my problem.

No....I've posted the text of an article, and a screenshot of the article itself.

They don't 'classify' them as such.

You made that up.
What you posted last night did not show anything to support your argument of one design. What you posted last night had a said thast article was about the MILITARY Version and redirected you to the civilian model, the SP1.

Next time post the link you want me to see. Plus, that article did not support your argument.

The embedded link was the only present. It, and what you wanted me see, both destroyed your argement.

I posted, from the link that leads to the text, where the link from TODAY classifies them as civilian weapons. I posted the link and a screen shot. I'll do it again.

In 1962, Colt sold its first order of what would be designated M16 to the Air Force.

Colt originally marketed the modified weapon as the "Comanche", until it was challenged by another manufacturer marketing a weapon under that name...it would become the "Sporter" in 1964.
IT was marketed in Jan of 64 as the Sporter. I gave you the ad a while back.

Noted. I haven't interacted with you enough to pick up on that but I'm glad you were being sarcastic. Those on the left don't seem to understand or appreciate the concept of free speech or our constitutional right to petition the government for redress of grievances. :)
Yeah, I was just being a smartass because of the OP

What you posted last night did not show anything to support your argument of one design. What you posted last night had a said thast article was about the MILITARY Version and redirected you to the civilian model, the SP1.

Next time post the link you want me to see. Plus, that article did not support your argument.

The embedded link was the only present. It, and what you wanted me see, both destroyed your argement.

I posted, from the link that leads to the text, where the link from TODAY classifies them as civilian weapons. I posted the link and a screen shot. I'll do it again.
What you posted last night did not show anything to support your argument of one design

Yes....it does.....you have demonstrated your inability to distinguish singular from plural.

Next time post the link you want me to see.

It wasn't about you "seeing" the link. It was about you commenting on the text posted...

IT was marketed in Jan of 64 as the Sporter. I gave you the ad a while back.
That ad is asserted to be from 63....

But there are no dates confirming it.

We do have a lot of evidence demonstrating that it was originally marketed as the "Comanche".

That ad is asserted to be from 63....

But there are no dates confirming it.

We do have a lot of evidence demonstrating that it was originally marketed as the "Comanche".
You are creating a strawman. No one is arguing it wasn't call the Comanche at one point.

223e4c2d4b0463f0ba73d2fec2d2e458763b0fec9bf8c6c807b4fdaa73661cec_1.webp

Forum List

Back