Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

You have already lost, Askholio. Two different designs.

The argument is over the semi automatic COLT AR 15 Sporter and the selective fire M16 which started life as the Armalite Rifle 15.
Why are you running from your own words....again?

Why are you running from your own words....again?
I am not. Why don't you tell us what weapons you are talking about. All these years you have claimed there is one design for the COLT AR 15 and the Armalite Rifle 15 that became the COLT M16.

SO the ball is your court. Because the weapoon you are talking about in the OP is a weapon NOT designed for combat. It is a semi automatic weapon.

if these Spartans want to march around compensating, they should be obliged to pass a grueling fitness test, before being sold a weapon designed for combat.

So by all means, tell us what weapon you are talking about.

I am not. Why don't you tell us what weapons you are talking about. All these years you have claimed there is one design for the COLT AR 15 and the Armalite Rifle 15 that became the COLT M16.

SO the ball is your court. Because the weapoon you are talking about in the OP is a weapon NOT designed for combat. It is a semi automatic weapon.

if these Spartans want to march around compensating, they should be obliged to pass a grueling fitness test, before being sold a weapon designed for combat.

So by all means, tell us what weapon you are talking about.
Well, go ahead and post the portion of your article that discusses the Sporter.

The. I will leave this thread,

By "Sporter" do you mean the AR-15 SP1?

Of course. I have referenced it and you have responded multiple times.
Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 08-17-51 List of Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle variants - Wikipedia.png
b'bye!

Right here.

Weapons patterned on the original ArmaLite AR-15 design

Nod.
Where does it say one design.

if you can answer ONE question with a yes or no, correctly, I will deem. You the winner.

If there Is only ONE design all the parts between what your source labels one as a civilian weapon and one a military weapon are interchangeabl, correct?
Yes or no?
Anything else is an admission of defeat.
No, that link says this at the top.

This article is about the select-fire military rifle. For semi-automatic civilian rifles based on this design, see Colt AR-15 and AR-15 style rifle. For other uses, see AR-15 (disambiguation) and Black rifle.

That article is all about the ARmalite RIflle 15 that became the Military M16.

That is your link.

That article does not discuss the civilian model. At least two designs.

You fucked and know you are trying to lie your way out of it.
Your link is to the Armilite Rifle 15 which Colt changed to c601 and then the M16.

There is no Mention of the Sporter.

You lose again, liar.

There is no mention of the Sporter in your link. Try harder.

Well, go ahead and post the portion of your article that discusses the Sporter.

The. I will leave this thread,

b'bye!

Forum List

Back