Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Don't, I don't wanna know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finland!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let’s see them
Why protect his customers ?

That's okay because Trump isn't in the Epstein file. At least that's what Don Jr. thinks. Even though he flew on Lolita Express 7 times.

Trump Jr. proudly told the audience that, “If you’re in this room right now, you’re probably on the FBI list,” along with him and his father, who was convicted on 34 felony counts of fraud. And that, Trump Jr. argued, should be a badge of honor.

“So you’re in with good company. I am on every list, except the Epstein list,” he added. “We haven’t heard anything about that one in a while. I’m fine with all the other lists. As long as I’m not on the Epstein list, we’re good, right?”

Trump Jr. later reposted that video footage on X and captioned it “You know who’s not on the Epstein list? My father… because if he was, it would have leaked in about half a second!!!! That’s a fact!”

He knows the files won't be released before the election. Should they be?

That's okay because Trump isn't in the Epstein file. At least that's what Don Jr. thinks. Even though he flew on Lolita Express 7 times.

Trump Jr. proudly told the audience that, “If you’re in this room right now, you’re probably on the FBI list,” along with him and his father, who was convicted on 34 felony counts of fraud. And that, Trump Jr. argued, should be a badge of honor.

“So you’re in with good company. I am on every list, except the Epstein list,” he added. “We haven’t heard anything about that one in a while. I’m fine with all the other lists. As long as I’m not on the Epstein list, we’re good, right?”

Trump Jr. later reposted that video footage on X and captioned it “You know who’s not on the Epstein list? My father… because if he was, it would have leaked in about half a second!!!! That’s a fact!”

yes they should be.

This reminds me of the woman being interviewed after her ex husband was murdered. The detective asks her if anyone wanted him dead. She says no of course not. Then continues to ramble until she admits that her brother did make a joke once after buying her a tv as a housewarming gift that it was cheaper than buying a hitman.

Of course that's exactly what happened. She threw her bro under the bus. Should have just kept her mouth shut. Same with Don Jr. Does he really not know HIS FATHER is in the Epstein files?

yes they should be.

Trump was 3 flights away from getting a free 9 year old virgin

1718802647945.png

Favorite joke on Epstein Island: "What's the best thing about having sex with 29 year old's? There's 20 of them! LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back