Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

Oprah wasn't either!

You are just a typing disinformation machine Frankie! And you haven't lost your touch! 😁

Oprah...hmmm, let's agree to disagree

1717766940457.jpeg

Harvey, look at what I have for you!

Last edited:
Why would Trump declassify the files when he can use them to blackmail people intto going along with another one of his crime sprees?

He tried to blackmail Zelensky but his blowers in the HOR & Senate let him get away with it.
Why are you so pathetic?

Why would Trump declassify the files when he can use them to blackmail people intto going along with another one of his crime sprees?

He tried to blackmail Zelensky but his blowers in the HOR & Senate let him get away with it.
^^^ notice how the democrat doesn't want to know who could be blackmailed.

He is embarrassing.
I wish he would take "Indiana" out of his screen name. It only re-iterates the stereotype that people think people in rural states are stupid. He goes a long way to prove it.
Do you need some vaginal sand remover, crybaby?

It's an honest question. What is classified? Whose documents? Nobody seems to know. Least of all, you.

My how the cultists 180, when their mangod is possibly exposed to embarrassment.

You guys want to see Rambunctious convicting people for being associated with Epstein and going to his island?

Well dumbfuck, since Trump was only on the plane once for a flight from Florida to New York with another couple and not going to the island, your crybaby tantrum is just more whining from a Dem cultist. You should be embarrassed.

Look how triggered you are. It's all true. Too bad.

Trump has always had the hots for his daughter.

Poor little crybaby Mac projecting again. Not triggered. Laughing at how retarded you are. Reading comprehension and context are WAY above your education level obviously. You're a joke. That's true. Too bad for you.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

Trump guns.jpg

trump epstein 4.55.gif

Forum List

Back