Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

That was a wise answer. The hamas democrats have had the Epstein files long enough to put any kind of evidence in them. With no one alive to say they did.
What a freakish post.

I will give you credit for not being a funnctional botched lobotomy and say you don't believe that embarrassing horseshit.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

You have to be very careful with that... a lot of innocent people who may have flown on his plane or visited his island would be swept up into the whole mess.... Those files should not be released IMO... but Trump did say he would release any files on how the man died in maximum security in a cell by himself... that is what people want to know...

You have to be very careful with that... a lot of innocent people who may have flown on his plane or visited his island would be swept up into the whole mess.... Those files should not be released IMO... but Trump did say he would release any files on how the man died in maximum security in a cell by himself... that is what people want to know...
My how the cultists 180, when their mangod is possibly exposed to embarrassment.

You guys want to see Rambunctious convicting people for being associated with Epstein and going to his island?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

You think those people on the list did not let him know he better not? You have no idea about politics.

Seems like a reasonable hesitation.

But what about his files are classified? The court record is public.

And whatever is sealed in the court records aren’t classified, and the president has no authority to unseal court records

Seems like a reasonable hesitation.

But what about his files are classified? The court record is public.

And whatever is sealed in the court records aren’t classified, and the president has no authority to unseal court records
That's kind of what I'm wondering...

He's not Biden. History has shown us that Trump didn't wield the DOJ as a weapon. That is a democrat tactic.
Why would Trump declassify the files when he can use them to blackmail people intto going along with another one of his crime sprees?

He tried to blackmail Zelensky but his blowers in the HOR & Senate let him get away with it.

He's not Biden. History has shown us that Trump didn't wield the DOJ as a weapon. That is a democrat tactic.
Republican tactics….wielded by Trump.

and on and on.

DTMB- oh no! First day back I find E. Or B. Kraissenstein having his X posts placed here. I was hoping for a reprieve from the Kraissenstein munchkin twins! They’re paid to rile up Trump supporters on X and were recently spotted taking a pic with RFK Jr. That pic is classic! 😆

Well, because of, "Reputation by association", mentality, and when you read the many clown posts on this thread deeming everyone connected to Epstein is automatically a paedo. I would be surprised if any president would declassify, certainly in the next few decades.

Well, because of, "Reputation by association", mentality, and when you read the many clown posts on this thread deeming everyone connected to Epstein is automatically a paedo. I would be surprised if any president would declassify, certainly in the next few decades.
And we wouldn't want anyone doing that.

And we wouldn't want anyone doing that.

Yes, the joke was connected to Hawkins being on the flight list, so he was carried in by Clinton and Prince Andrew. No reference to paedophilia in the meme, unless you can point it out!! Zoom in on the banner about British banter, but hey, good try, lol

Yes, the joke was connected to Hawkins being on the flight list, so he was carried in by Clinton and Prince Andrew. No reference to paedophilia in the meme, unless you can point it out!! Zoom in on the banner about British banter, but hey, good try, lol
Riiight, ooooookkay

Suuuuuuuuure

Riiight, ooooookkay

Suuuuuuuuure
Well, you seem to have it in your head that there's a paedophile reference in the meme, you need to point it out because the planet can't see it.

Here's the list -

Notice the date? Notice the date on my meme post? Notice Hawking's on the list?

You're like my mother in her final year before she died where she was disoriented and had weird scenarios going on in her head because she suffered TIA's. I suggest you see a doctor to test for TIA's or dementia

Also, you take the time to read my posts in that thread talking about, "Reputation by association". You're a bit of a weird freak.

A second term would be much different
Sure :rolleyes-41:

He's not going to get anything done but his unholy retribution and revenge campaign while the USA reaches rock bottom on the world stage, and joins a coalition with Russia and China and his love letter boy in North Korea....

Well, you seem to have it in your head that there's a paedophile reference in the meme, you need to point it out because the planet can't see it.

Here's the list -

Notice the date? Notice the date on my meme post? Notice Hawking's on the list?

You're like my mother in her final year before she died where she was disoriented and had weird scenarios going on in her head because she suffered TIA's. I suggest you see a doctor to test for TIA's or dementia

Also, you take the time to read my posts in that thread talking about, "Reputation by association". You're a bit of a weird freak.
Ooookay

Stephen has a wheelchair. What would he possibly need their help doing?

I can't think of anything!

Just move on... you just 180ed, just like half the board.

Forum List

Back