Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

There are some things to consider though. Who has jurisdiction if there are crimes? Could any such crimes even be charged? Again, jurisdiction and also statutes of limitations. Creating righteous fury without being able to do anything about it doesn't benefit the country at all. Demanding justice is all well and good, but it still has to fall within the bounds of the Constitution.
Concurrent Jurisdiction—
When both the state and federal government have jurisdiction over a case, both governments can prosecute it. Crossing state lines

You just need to stop having delusions.
Will do!

But let's talk about the real joke, here.

Trump being asked about declassifying documents, as if he knows how to do that.

Now that's funny.

Should we also ask him if he prefers playing Beethoven on a cello or a violin?

Last edited:
Concurrent Jurisdiction

When both the state and federal government have jurisdiction over a case, both governments can prosecute it.

Concurrent Jurisdiction—
When both the state and federal government have jurisdiction over a case, both governments can prosecute it. Crossing state lines
The island is a territory, not a state, looks like DOJ has the ultimate authority. Placing it on the local branch would likely be an extreme burden to their limited resources. For some reason I thought it was in British territory. Wonder why Biden’s DOJ doesn't seem to be doing anything about it?

Oh boy.

I turned another attack poodle into a quivering little blob of crybaby again.,

You asked a question and got your answer. Go cry about it where we can't see or hear you.

And remember: I didn't choose to party with Epstein for a decade. Your mangod did. Go complain to him.

You're the fool implying that Trump would be on Epstein's list, you better talk to your boy Bidumb about releasing that list and ruining Trump's bid for the WH. Fool. 🤡

You're the fool implying that Trump would be on Epstein's list, you better talk to your boy Bidumb about releasing that list and ruining Trump's bid for the WH. Fool. 🤡
I'm implying YOU and your fellow cultists think it is POSSIBLE.

You do.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

Your Pedo MessIan has been President for 3 years. Why hasn‘t he released them, Simp?

Hmmmm….

cod4pMi.png

We know Trump is perv. He fondles Ivanka, puts his hands on her butt and runs his fingers across her breasts. We know at least 25-Women accused him of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harrassment. He has been found liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He perved on 10-Old girl for christ's sake. He was Epstein's place in Florida where under age girls were available for sex, I put nothing past him.[

Just admit you hate heterosexuals and love faggot pedophiles. You can then seek help, or better yet institutionalization and get off the streets.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

Epstein files, JFK, 9/11.

He'll be 0 for 3 on releasing it

Good questions, but we will have to wait for answers. During his first term, Trump was faced with a hostile Congress and media that were doing their best to remove him from office. A second term would be much different.
That “hostile Congress “ saved his ass from Impeachment twice

Forum List

Back