Trump Seems Hesitant About Declassifying Epstein Files

Well dumbfuck, since Trump was only on the plane once for a flight from Florida to New York with another couple and not going to the island, your crybaby tantrum is just more whining from a Dem cultist. You should be embarrassed.
Trump played grabass with Epstein when the two of them were out slumming together in N.Y.C. nightclubs, assbreath.

Missed that didga, assface?

Trump played grabass with Epstein when the two of them were out slumming together in N.Y.C. nightclubs, assbreath.

Missed that didga, assface?
Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar Largo, dems worked to get Epstein off the sex offender registry.

:rofl:
You have got to be kidding me, you disingenuous twat
:rofl:

Trump keeps saying that as a rich, famous man, he's entitled to do anything he wants with women. And when 25 women came forward and confirmed that he does exactly that, Trump called all of them "liars" and said they "weren't his type".

Trump didn't have sex with Stormy Daniels, but he made a deal with the National Enquirer to "catch and kill" embarassing stories from women. If he's not have sex or assaulting any of these women, why does he need to make a deal to supress their stories - even before someone tries to come forward with anything????

His "best friend" for 15 years was sex trafficking young women for rich men, but Trump knew nothing about it - even though Trump was involved with some of Epstein's victims.

Talk about being a "disingenuous twat".

Trump keeps saying that as a rich, famous man, he's entitled to do anything he wants with women. And when 25 women came forward and confirmed that he does exactly that, Trump called all of them "liars" and said they "weren't his type".

Trump didn't have sex with Stormy Daniels, but he made a deal with the National Enquirer to "catch and kill" embarassing stories from women. If he's not have sex or assaulting any of these women, why does he need to make a deal to supress their stories - even before someone tries to come forward with anything????

His "best friend" for 15 years was sex trafficking young women for rich men, but Trump knew nothing about it - even though Trump was involved with some of Epstein's victims.

Talk about being a "disingenuous twat".
Who cares who he has sex with. Why are you so invested in trumps sex life?

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar Largo, dems worked to get Epstein off the sex offender registry.

Trump hung out with Epstein from the early 90's - before he married Marla Maples, and all the way up until 2007 - long after Epstein was arrested the first time. So yes after 15 years of hanging out together and chasing very young women together, Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-lago. What took him so long????

Trump hung out with Epstein from the early 90's - before he married Marla Maples, and all the way up until 2007 - long after Epstein was arrested the first time. So yes after 15 years of hanging out together and chasing very young women together, Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-lago. What took him so long????
Yeah he knew him. Not sure your point.

They were both big dem donors back then. Trump used it to build property, epstein to protect his sex ring

Who cares who he has sex with. Why are you so invested in trumps sex life?

I don't care who Trump has sex with, but I do care about his treatment of women in general, his willingness to physically assault and sexually abuse women, and then deny the harm he's done. To call them "liars" and "crazy", and base his denial on them not being "his type", or not attractive enough for him to rape.

But I do care about Trump's misogyny, and his ongoing attacks on women because women refuse to believe him or vote for him. Trump hates women because they see right through him.

Trump's health care plan would have called "rape", "incest" and "pregnancy" "pre-existing conditions" and raised women's premiums because of them. He's prepared to sign a national abortion ban, and Republicans in general are refusing to pass laws to protect IVF and the right to birth control.

Prohibiting abortion has never worked, anywhere it's been tried, and it's not working in red states now. Before Roe, women could at least get emergency miscarriage care. Now doctors and hospitals are refusing to treat women suffering miscarriages or other pregnancy complications, and they're dying, in record numbers.

I don't care who Trump has sex with, but I do care about his treatment of women in general, his willingness to physically assault and sexually abuse women, and then deny the harm he's done. To call them "liars" and "crazy", and base his denial on them not being "his type", or not attractive enough for him to rape.

But I do care about Trump's misogyny, and his ongoing attacks on women because women refuse to believe him or vote for him. Trump hates women because they see right through him.

Trump's health care plan would have called "rape", "incest" and "pregnancy" "pre-existing conditions" and raised women's premiums because of them. He's prepared to sign a national abortion ban, and Republicans in general are refusing to pass laws to protect IVF and the right to birth control.

Prohibiting abortion has never worked, anywhere it's been tried, and it's not working in red states now. Before Roe, women could at least get emergency miscarriage care. Now doctors and hospitals are refusing to treat women suffering miscarriages or other pregnancy complications, and they're dying, in record numbers.
You apparently care a great deal your entire post was about it

What’s strange is you don’t care that your president molested his daughter and raped an employee

You apparently care a great deal your entire post was about it

What’s strange is you don’t care that your president molested his daughter and raped an employee

You need reading comprehension classes. My entire post was about Trump's misogyny, and his abuse of women. This is truly the problem. You're not smart enough to understand the difference.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the current President has done either of the things you claim. This is the classic examply of Trump accusing others of the things he's doing. Crooked Hillary wasn't the fraud artist or the corrupt politician Trump kept claiming she was:

Cheats at College - Cheats at Business - Cheats at military service - Cheats at Politics - Cheats at Golf and Cheats at Marriage

You need reading comprehension classes. My entire post was about Trump's misogyny, and his abuse of women. This is truly the problem. You're not smart enough to understand the difference.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the current President has done either of the things you claim. This is the classic examply of Trump accusing others of the things he's doing. Crooked Hillary wasn't the fraud artist or the corrupt politician Trump kept claiming she was:

Cheats at College - Cheats at Business - Cheats at military service - Cheats at Politics - Cheats at Golf and Cheats at Marriage

Yeah your entire post was about trumps sex life.

Weird stuff

Yeah your entire post was about trumps sex life.

Weird stuff

No it was about Trump's disrespect for and lies about women. You prove you lack of reading comprehension skills when you say it's about "Trump's sex life".

Trump gave a cabinet post to the D.A. who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist for having sex with underage girls.

Fox News: Would you declassify the Epstein files?

Trump: Yeah, yeah, I would. I guess I would. I think that less so because you know, you don’t know… you don’t want to effect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there because there’s a whole lot of phony stuff with that whole world, but I think I would.

Trump was president when Epstein was arrested. He could have arranged to have this done then, but didn't. Second, why the hesitancy unless he has buddies he knows are going to be implicated and/or he's implicated, himself?

You know...Joe Biden is President right now.

Why isn't HE releasing the Epstein files?

Especially if the person he is currently losing to in the polls is implicated, as you are not so subtly implying?

Doesn't fake... I mean make... any fucking does it.

You would have figured that out eventually on your own, I'm sure. 😉

Last edited:

Forum List

Back